• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

No Hell & everyone saved.

So this means I go to heaven no matter what I do? Woohoo! :party
That is true (even though it will NOT be in heaven but here on earth as it is in Heaven).

The thing is that if you or I or anyone wants to sin now then we suffer for it now, as the salvation comes later after the Judgement Day.

If you murder some one you will still get saved - but in this world the police will arrest you and put you into jail, so there is no escape.

In this world if we steal then we become a thief, if we lie then we become a liar, as is said "Whatever you sow that you shall reap."

See link here: Galatians 6:7-8

On the Judgement Day everything will be changed as every person will see and know the truth and THEN comes that other salvation.

JP Cusick;1063259931 The Bible - the Apostle Paul explains that much differently. The "death" means "dead to sin" so yes it is a spiritual death which leads to salvation - see here Romans 6:2-10 "[URL="http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans+6%3A2-10&version=KJV" said:
DEAD TO SIN[/URL]".

Umm no that is not what that verse means. Being dead to sin is that a christian should try to separate himself from sin as much as possible. To put off the old man and put on the new one. It isn't a spiritual death that leads to salvation.

Plus no one can ever be removed from the presence of God - that can not be done.
wrong again. God will remove sin from His presense when he establishes His new Kingdom.

That is because you are mixing up two (2) different things which are not to be mixed up.

People do exclude their self now and today in this lifetime and so they are lost here and now, but on the Judgement Day then everyone will THEN know and see the truth and every person will get saved on that Judgement Day.

The famous John 3:16 is accurate but it has two (2) applications.

Some few people will believe and will know in this world and in this lifetime, while most people will only believe in the next lifetime and their later belief will still be governed under John 3:16 as there is no time limit on the promises of God. They believe on Judgement Day then that counts and they all gets saved as per John 3:16.

I am not confusing anything. John 3:16 establishes God's love for the world. Yes in the book of revelation it does that every knee shall bow and every tongue confess however that is not a universal salvation. The unbelievers will finally come face to face with God and will acknowledge His ultimate reign.

They will still be judged see the great white throne judgement.
And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Those that are in the book of life are the saints that give their hearts to Christ.

The warnings of damnation and of pain and suffering and death are all applying to this lifetime here and now, and those warnings are all true.

In this world and in this lifetime there will be suffering and misery - but in the next life that will come to an end.

God is NOT going to resurrect people so they can be punished - no, the resurrection and Judgement Day are all a part of the gigantic salvation of all the sons and daughters of God / all of humanity gets saved.

This is simply not correct and there is nothing in the bible that supports this and a ton that supports the opposite.

That is true (even though it will NOT be in heaven but here on earth as it is in Heaven).

The thing is that if you or I or anyone wants to sin now then we suffer for it now, as the salvation comes later after the Judgement Day.

If you murder some one you will still get saved - but in this world the police will arrest you and put you into jail, so there is no escape.

In this world if we steal then we become a thief, if we lie then we become a liar, as is said "Whatever you sow that you shall reap."

See link here: Galatians 6:7-8

On the Judgement Day everything will be changed as every person will see and know the truth and THEN comes that other salvation.

after the resurrection--satan will be loosed and some will follow him--to the lake of fire. In these last days--Jesus' truths are being rejected for ear tickling lies like--- you are saved.

They will still be judged see the great white throne judgement.
And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
If we look at the actual words that you quote above then it tells specifically that death and hell (the grave) gives up the dead which means no one is eternally in some burning punishment called "Hell" and then your own quote declares that "death and hell are cast into the lake of fire" but that happens AFTER they give up the dead - so no person is in them.

The "second death" is as said = "Death to sin" / "dead to sin" because when a person dies then they are dead but when sin dies then the person is saved - see here 1 Corinthians 3:15 = "If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire."

The "fire" cleans and purifies while the person is "saved".

=================================

after the resurrection--satan will be loosed and some will follow him--to the lake of fire.
I repeat:
The "second death" is as said = "Death to sin" / "dead to sin" because when a person dies then they are dead but when sin dies then the person is saved - see here 1 Corinthians 3:15 = "If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire."

The "fire" cleans and purifies while the person is "saved".

In these last days--Jesus' truths are being rejected for ear tickling lies like--- you are saved.
I hope you can see that I am NOT saying that everyone is saved - because I am saying that virtually the entire world with very few exceptions are lost and deceived and misguided in this lifetime, and every person would be far better off if they could be saved from the evils of the here and now.

Plus the salvation in the next life has not happened yet, so THEN every person will be saved but not yet.

If we look at the actual words that you quote above then it tells specifically that death and hell (the grave) gives up the dead which means no one is eternally in some burning punishment called "Hell" and then your own quote declares that "death and hell are cast into the lake of fire" but that happens AFTER they give up the dead - so no person is in them.

you really don't read the entire post they are called from the grave and are judged and then all those who's names are not written in the book of life are cast into the lake of fire.
or did you just ignore that on purpose?

being dead to sin i already explained to you and you continue to ignore this for some reason. Paul calls you to be dead to sin because Christ is living in you and you are suppose to be a new being. Your old self (sin) is to be dead. does this always happen? no because we are not perfect.

However you misleading people on God's judgement and that is very dangerous and the bible warns of false priests. which is what you are doing.

not everyone is going to heaven and the bible is very clear on this. Christ has several parables on this issue. Paul even mentions it in some of his letters and the book of revelation is quite clear.

Plus the salvation in the next life has not happened yet, so THEN every person will be saved but not yet.

there is no next life. There is this life and that is it.
if you are not saved in this life you will be gone.

there are 2 deaths in the bible.

1. a physical death
2. a spiritual death which is the banishment from heaven to the lake of fire.

The Bible does not really teach of any burning HELL as the word in the Bible only means the grave or garbage dump where they use to throw dead bodies.

Many religions beside Christianity has taught people this wrong barbaric idea as their religious doctrine, but it is not real.

1) Any God that burns people for any reason is not only a monster but a criminal and a sinner and an evil entity.

2) Burning people is not "mercy" as it is rather the opposite of mercy.

3) Burning people is not "kind" as it is rather the opposite of kindness.

4) Putting any person into a Hell, link, is not justice and it can not be.

5) To "love" means no pain and no more hurting for anyone, as per: "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." KJV. Revelation 21:4.

God is love, link here = 1 John 4:8, and God does not hurt people, and that means no one ever goes to any hell.

Everyone is a sinner at various degrees and depth, and there is no one as righteous.

Nobody goes to some fire and torment of any hell, and the saying of "Hell on earth" in this lifetime now is far more accurate.

In the end everyone gets saved and not even one sinner nor one evil sheep gets lost or left out because salvation is for all of mankind.

Jesus said "Love thy enemies" just as God loves His enemies, Matthew 5:43-48, so love does not burn people and love does not hurt people, and that means not even those that are sinners and enemies.

The plan is to have a great salvation, and it would not be great if some people were excluded.

Just FYI.

Actually, the truth of the matter is the garbage dump was named after Hell, not Hell after the garbage dump. In Hebrew legend, Hell is divided into seven divisions with one of them being a place of continual burning called "Gehenna".

God has done everything HE can to get us to choose to not go to Hell, short of subverting our free will to chose (something He won't do). Hell was prepared for Satan and his angels and any human who ends up there gets there from their own free choice to reject God. God doesn't send anyone to Hell, they end up there because they refused Heaven.

Actually, the truth of the matter is the garbage dump was named after Hell, not Hell after the garbage dump. In Hebrew legend, Hell is divided into seven divisions with one of them being a place of continual burning called "Gehenna".

God has done everything HE can to get us to choose to not go to Hell, short of subverting our free will to chose (something He won't do). Hell was prepared for Satan and his angels and any human who ends up there gets there from their own free choice to reject God. God doesn't send anyone to Hell, they end up there because they refused Heaven.

well accept for talking to people or abandoning the practice of punishing people for violating an arbitrary set of rules with a big roast

well accept for talking to people or abandoning the practice of punishing people for violating an arbitrary set of rules with a big roast

Again, if you end up in Hell, you end up there becuase of YOUR choices, not God's. Do you think that a murderer goes to jail becuase of the judge or because she killed someone?

The Bible does not really teach of any burning HELL as the word in the Bible only means the grave or garbage dump where they use to throw dead bodies.

Many religions beside Christianity has taught people this wrong barbaric idea as their religious doctrine, but it is not real.

1) Any God that burns people for any reason is not only a monster but a criminal and a sinner and an evil entity.

2) Burning people is not "mercy" as it is rather the opposite of mercy.

3) Burning people is not "kind" as it is rather the opposite of kindness.

4) Putting any person into a Hell, link, is not justice and it can not be.

5) To "love" means no pain and no more hurting for anyone, as per: "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." KJV. Revelation 21:4.

God is love, link here = 1 John 4:8, and God does not hurt people, and that means no one ever goes to any hell.

Everyone is a sinner at various degrees and depth, and there is no one as righteous.

Nobody goes to some fire and torment of any hell, and the saying of "Hell on earth" in this lifetime now is far more accurate.

In the end everyone gets saved and not even one sinner nor one evil sheep gets lost or left out because salvation is for all of mankind.

Jesus said "Love thy enemies" just as God loves His enemies, Matthew 5:43-48, so love does not burn people and love does not hurt people, and that means not even those that are sinners and enemies.

The plan is to have a great salvation, and it would not be great if some people were excluded.

Just FYI.[/SIZE][/B]

The Bible does indeed teach a literal Hell.

“Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on him." - John 3:36

“I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am the one I claim to be, you will indeed die in your sins." - John 8:24

“Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” - John 14:6

“But unless you repent, you too will all perish.” - Luke 13:3

Jesus on Hell

From Luke 16 - The Rich Man and Lazarus:

19 "There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20 At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21and longing to eat what fell from the rich man's table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 "The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham's side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In hell, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he called to him, 'Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.'

25 "But Abraham replied, 'Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.'

27 "He answered, 'Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my father's house, 28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.'

29 "Abraham replied, 'They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.'

30 "'No, father Abraham,' he said, 'but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.'

31 "He said to him, 'If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.' "

In Matthew 13:42, Jesus says: "And shall cast them into a FURNACE OF FIRE: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

In Matthew 25:41, Jesus says: "Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting FIRE,
. . ."
Jesus Christ says in Mark 9:43-47,

43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

WHAT JESUS CHRIST SAYS ABOUT HELL! "fire" Matt 7:19, 13:40, 25:41 "everlasting fire" Matt 18:8, 25:41 "eternal damnation" Mark 3:29 "hell fire" Matt 5:22, 18:9, Mark 9:47 "damnation" Matt 23:14, Mark 12:40, Luke 20:47 "damnation of hell" Matt 23:33 "resurrection of damnation" John 5:29 "furnace of fire" Matt 13:42, 50 "the fire that never shall be quenched" Mark 9:43, 45 "the fire is not quenched" Mark 9:44, 46, 48 "Where their worm dieth not" Mark 9:44, 46, 48 "wailing and gnashing of teeth" Matt 13:42, 50 "weeping and gnashing of teeth" Matt 8:12, 22:13, 25:30 "torments" Luke 16:23 "tormented in this flame" Luke 16:24 "place of torment" Luke 16:28 "outer darkness" Matt 8:12, 22:13 "everlasting punishment" Matt 25:46

The Truth About Hell http://www.av1611.org/hell.html

Jesus Christ gave a solemn warning in Matthew 7:21-23
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven. . . MANY will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

Jesus also said, "Do not fear those who can kill the body, but fear Him who can kill the body and soul in hell."

Last edited:
you really don't read the entire post ...

or did you just ignore that on purpose?

being dead to sin i already explained to you and you continue to ignore this for some reason. ...

However you misleading people ...

not everyone is going to heaven and the bible is very clear on this. Christ has several parables on this issue. Paul even mentions it in some of his letters and the book of revelation is quite clear.
The thing here is that I back-up what I say with direct quotes and links and more - see HERE - while you say nothing but denials and the orthodox brain washings.

It is really a matter if a person wants the truth and actually seeks the truth, or if the person just wants to cling to that "old time religion" no matter how wrong it is.

I even demonstrated to you in that same posting #79 that your quote did not match up with your claim.

People who want the truth simply have to erase that old time brainwashing.

God didn't create a literal hell--everyone that knows God knows his justice scales are perfectly balanced---this makes it impossible for eternal suffering to be true. Teachers of darkness that don't know God teach a literal place of punishment.

The thing here is that I back-up what I say with direct quotes and links and more - see HERE - while you say nothing but denials and the orthodox brain washings.

no what you have done is misrepresented quotes to fit your fallacy. you have distorted bible verses and claiming the mean 1 thing when they don't. that is not evidence of anything.
I have posted verses that show the exact opposite of what you said and you ignored them.

It is really a matter if a person wants the truth and actually seeks the truth, or if the person just wants to cling to that "old time religion" no matter how wrong it is.

you are not spreading the truth you are spreading distortions. they are not the same. The bible is very clear that not all get to heaven. Christ mentions this several times the broad gate and the narrow gate and few who find it.

he says that in that day people will come claiming things in His name and he will tell them get thee hence thou workers of inequity for i never knew you.
there is the parable of the bride and groom and those that are left behind because they were not prepared.

I even demonstrated to you in that same posting #79 that your quote did not match up with your claim.

People who want the truth simply have to erase that old time brainwashing.

That isn't a demonstration except you don't know what you are talking about. again being dead to sin is what a christian should do. he should be dead to sin. that doesn't mean everyone is dead to sin and will be saved.

i even posted the passage in revelation that all those whose names are not written in the book of life were cast into the lake of fire as well. you ignore this.

that right there shows that people are that do not accep the death burial and resurrection and that Christ died for their sins will not be written into the book.
it has nothign to do with old time brainwashing. It has everything to do with the truth of the bible.

as Christ said no man comes to the father but through me. IE you cannot get into heaven but through Jesus Christ.
While Christ paid the price for everyone on the cross there is the matter of accepting that into your heart. without repentance there can be no salvation.
without salvation you cannot get into heaven.

as paul said for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
for the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is enternal life.

The Lord said at the end of days there would be false teachers and prophets to lead his people astray.

God didn't create a literal hell--everyone that knows God knows his justice scales are perfectly balanced---this makes it impossible for eternal suffering to be true. Teachers of darkness that don't know God teach a literal place of punishment.

Yes his justice scales are perfectly balanced and without the forgiveness of Christ those scales weigh heavily against you. God will banish sin from the new kingdom. all those that reject Christ and reject His salvation and Grace will be tossed from heaven.

this is biblical and there is no getting around it. Satan and his followers will be tossed into the lake of fire.

You give some "legend" and yet it is important to understand that the Bible does NOT say that and Jesus did NOT say that and so here you are just believing a legend and not God.

The word and the legend of a punishment in a Hell comes from the old Greek religion of Hades, and the New Testament was written in Greek, but Jesus did not preach the Greek religion.

It would be different if Jesus came out and specifically said that every person must follow Him or else every person who does not will burn in torment for all eternity - but Jesus NEVER said any such thing, and no such thing is said any where in the entire Bible.

In fact the exact opposite is said as in Jesus said to LOVE our enemies just as the Father God loves his enemies - that is LOVE and not burn the enemies - Matthew 5:43-48

Everything contrary to that is a lie.

:twocents::attn1:
Again, if you end up in Hell, you end up there because of YOUR choices, not God's. Do you think that a murderer goes to jail becuase of the judge or because she killed someone?
Both these quotes above are making the same old (old old old) mistake of believing that people have some powerful choice and choices which we do NOT have.

God's will - will be done - on earth as it is in Heaven - so the human will has no choice in that.

We did not chose to be born, and we do not chose whether to die or not, and our choices make no difference to the will of God and we do not chose being saved or not saved just as we can not chose to be resurrected or not, because our choices affect our self but does not affect the plan or the will of God.

It is God's will that all (all ALL all) mankind (all males and all females) comes to repentance - 2 Peter 3:9, and God's will - will be done and no one can chose otherwise.

for the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is enternal life.
I see that verse as one of the best from the Apostle Paul.

Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." KJV.

Notice first that it says "death" and not Hell or suffering in a hell as it says DEATH - the wages of sin is death.

So DEATH does not mean burning in a hell.

What it means is death to sin - the wages of sin is death.

BUT NOTICE the second part of the verse in the quote above: "the gift of God is eternal life"

If we already had "eternal life" then it would not be a gift now or later, and if people were burning in a Hell then they would have to have that same eternal life too - instead of the DEATH.

Christianity quotes words from the Bible but those same words do not fit into the barbaric orthodox claims.

The Bible does indeed teach a literal Hell.

“Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on him." - John 3:36

“I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am the one I claim to be, you will indeed die in your sins." - John 8:24
Read your own words and your own quote.

It does not say that anyone will burn in a literal hell - your quotes above say the person(s) will die as in death and not go to any Hell.

Plus the death and dying that Jesus refers to means death to sin / dead to sin. See here post #79

I see that verse as one of the best from the Apostle Paul.

Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." KJV.

Notice first that it says "death" and not Hell or suffering in a hell as it says DEATH - the wages of sin is death.

So DEATH does not mean burning in a hell.

What it means is death to sin - the wages of sin is death.

BUT NOTICE the second part of the verse in the quote above: "the gift of God is eternal life"

If we already had "eternal life" then it would not be a gift now or later, and if people were burning in a Hell then they would have to have that same eternal life too - instead of the DEATH.

Christianity quotes words from the Bible but those same words do not fit into the barbaric orthodox claims.

you are wrong because there are 2 deaths. the 1st death is a physical death. The second is a spiritual death as defined in the book of revelation.
Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. 15And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

in that verse Paul is refering to the 2nd death not the first one.

We never had enternal life and the gift of God was Christ death on the cross who took our punishment on as his own. otherwise known as GRACE. God's Riches at Christ Expense.
your spirit is eternal. where your spirit depends on whether or not you accept Christ as your savior. you are not automatically saved.

if you were automatically saved there wouldn't be a need for Christ to die.

No your words do not fit the bible as it is written. it is only barbaric because you don't think God should punish people. You are wrong the bible is filled with God's judgement on people and their actions. It also shows God grace and mercy.

the only claims that can't be biblically backed up here is yours. as i have told others i won't let people distort what the bible says.

unless you have accepted Christs death and resurection for your sins and are born again and saved by the grace of God you will not enter heaven. you are not just automatically saved, but that is the upcoming lie that satan is spreading in churches.

this isn't the first time i have heard this and i know it won't be the last it was just as wrong then as it is now.

It does not say that anyone will burn in a literal hell - your quotes above say the person(s) will die as in death and not go to any Hell.

Plus the death and dying that Jesus refers to means death to sin / dead to sin. See here post #79

read the book of revelation sometime it will tell you differently and i even quoted it for you again so you can ignore it for the 2nd time just like you did the first time.

Yes his justice scales are perfectly balanced and without the forgiveness of Christ those scales weigh heavily against you. God will banish sin from the new kingdom. all those that reject Christ and reject His salvation and Grace will be tossed from heaven.

this is biblical and there is no getting around it. Satan and his followers will be tossed into the lake of fire.

Yes I agree--the lake of fire= destruction( eternal)

I think it's you who missed what I originally presented. Here's just one item from my post, and it's from Luke 16:24 (The Parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus):

In hell, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he called to him, 'Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.'

This is a nice, feel good, do whatever you want, take no responsibility for your actions, and live like you're 3 hairs shy of being a baboon *ahem* theology...

Again, if you end up in Hell, you end up there becuase of YOUR choices, not God's. Do you think that a murderer goes to jail becuase of the judge or because she killed someone?

both the murder and others are making choices in that case

a god sending you to eternal suffering for any finite amount of harm you do is an unjust punishment

and many versions of the Christian god punish people for disobedience to myths instead of for doing harm to any 1

This is a nice, feel good, do whatever you want, take no responsibility for your actions, and live like you're 3 hairs shy of being a baboon *ahem* theology...

as opposed to the nice feel good do whatever some 1 else wants and justify all your actions with it life of the zealot

as opposed to the nice feel good do whatever some 1 else wants and justify all your actions with it life of the zealot

This does not make sense. You should not employ this type of strategy again. Just sayin...

This does not make sense. You should not employ this type of strategy again. Just sayin...

its not any worse then people who justify what ever they want by faith in the hell fire god

Back
Top Bottom