• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nice to see some common sense from a GOP leader

Hari Seldon

Stable Genius
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal

Of course the gop legislature voted to loosen vaccine requirements.

Of course the gop legislature voted to loosen vaccine requirements.
...The governor said “West Virginia is way ahead of the pack” in protecting children from preventable diseases like measles because of its school vaccine policy. He said he had to defer to the licensed medical professionals who “overwhelmingly” spoke out in opposition to the legislation.

“I hear how strongly people believe in one side or the other on this subject, and I respect all opinions,” he said. “But I must follow the guidance of our medical experts on this subject.”...

```````````````````

Good for Governor Jim Justice.

Nice!! I love it when one of them proves sane!

We should protect our kids with vaccines. This is a good decision.

Remember when California required all schoolkids to get a covid shot by executive order, then introduced a bill to require it legislatively, then 3 months later quietly dropped it when they discovered A) kids don't get Covid and B) millions of parents weren't ****ing gonna do it.

What a weird time that was.

Back
Top Bottom