• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Video Shows Man Shooting Gun Near Crowd of Counter Protesters in Charlottesville

Re: New Video Shows Man Shooting Gun Near Crowd of Counter Protesters in Charlottesvi

Wait...someone is walking towards people with an improvised flamethrower aimed at people's heads and you want to go ape**** over the guy firing a warning shot? How about arresting the jerkbag with the flamethrower?

It did appear that he fired into the ground.

Re: New Video Shows Man Shooting Gun Near Crowd of Counter Protesters in Charlottesvi

People with assault rifles and pistols aren't? That guy gets extra douche bag points for calling him a nigger before shooting.

Maybe if the guy kept his flamethrower holstered....:roll:

Maybe if the guy kept his flamethrower holstered....:roll:

both should have been arrested. the guy with the pistol was not in fear of objective bodily harm and the idiot with the improvised flamethrower was trying to assault others. I'd give them each thirty days in the hole

both should have been arrested. the guy with the pistol was not in fear of objective bodily harm and the idiot with the improvised flamethrower was trying to assault others. I'd give them each thirty days in the hole

Yeah, it was a dumb and dumber moment.

Yeah, it was a dumb and dumber moment.

every firearms instructor I have had or every class I have taught-if you have to pull the trigger-you best be stopping a threat by hitting the threat starter

every firearms instructor I have had or every class I have taught-if you have to pull the trigger-you best be stopping a threat by hitting the threat starter

I hear that, he was being an ass and endangered quite a few people, even though it appeared to be a warning shot, it looked like it hit concrete, at that angle a ricochet is very likely.

Arrest them all. The guy with the gun, the guy with the improvised flame thrower, and the guy wielding the flag as a weapon. Then sort it out. I don't take any of their words on why they did what they did. They were all looking for a fight and all three should be happy that they have bad aim.

1. Yes your reply is the one with the pathetic attitude, especially as the "poor black man" was the one who hit with a metal object.
2. It actually appears as though the was hit with wood and not metal as you claim.

Next.

Making excuses for Nazies... tsk. There is video you know, and there is a metal object. Guess that is irrelevant since the victim is black.

They weren't? Both sides came armed looking for a fight.

In Charlottesville, some in the left came armed, too

There was "Patriot Prayer" rally set in SF. Patriot Prayer is a first amendment group that is not Nazi or the like. But when they show up, it is not unusual for crap. to hit the fan.
Interestingly enough SF jumped through hoops to prevent a Cha'ville. type incident. They had a controlled in an out of Crissy Field. They were checking for contraband at the checkpoints. Anything that could be used as a weapon was out. No masks. No dogs. Just handheld signs and their voices.

Guess what. When it all was assured that no weapons would be in the rally, they cancelled ( and blamed it on SF to boot)

I think sometimes some of these rallys are trying to troll the other side for a violent response.
I agree each side is responsible for their own actions....but I think it is incumbent on cities not to be stupid about what might occur.

I would say a flamethrower is being armed, he is lucky it was a warning shot.

It was not a flamethrower. It was some nutjob idiot with a spray can and a lighter. It's a wonder it didn't blow up in his hand.

It tells you that?

I kinda hoped that you would do some introspection instead...

Have you ever seen the wonderful film LITTLE BIG MAN?

vlcsnap-2017-08-28-06h41m49s019.jpg

Wonder why his friend is pulling him away from the old man, oh wait....

Another video.

Rabble rouser looking for a excuse to shoot at the people he roused.

Trumps America on display.

View attachment 67221953

Another video.

What a fine human being. Ex-con will soon chime in that there's nothing wrong with his actions here

It was not a flamethrower. It was some nutjob idiot with a spray can and a lighter. It's a wonder it didn't blow up in his hand.

It is almost impossible for such a thing to blow up in your hand. WD 40 with a bic lighter has long been a way of dealing with red ant hills etc. Right Guard works ok too

Another video.

why does the caption say "white man shoots black man" when apparently no one was hit?

are lies the "Anti Trump" America on display?

New Video Shows Man Shooting Gun Near Crowd of Counter Protesters in Charlottesville

Matt Novak

Yesterday 6:00pm

dfg5ga272ahupv3vxjhc.gif

New video has surfaced that shows a man drawing a gun and opening fire at counter protesters during the neo-Nazi protest in Charlottesville on August 12th. The man was reportedly taken into custody this morning, but many are asking why police didn’t do anything at the time......

Another video/source......

Wow, what is up with Trumps America ?

(Use the clip on the link) The guy was shooting blanks. Notice he had to manually retract the slide, and there was no recoil. Also, he could not have avoided hitting someone.

Not smart, but far from attempted murder.

BTW, what is up with the flamethrower can. I can't find them anywhere at Walmart!

It is almost impossible for such a thing to blow up in your hand. WD 40 with a bic lighter has long been a way of dealing with red ant hills etc. Right Guard works ok too

When I was a kid, we used to do that with cans of hair spray, starting fluid, and WD 40. I saw blow up in a friends hand while he was doing. Not as safe as you think.

When I was a kid, we used to do that with cans of hair spray, starting fluid, and WD 40. I saw blow up in a friends hand while he was doing. Not as safe as you think.

what was the can full of.

you are the first person I have heard report such a blow up

Well in all fairness I think it was a can of starting fluid. Didn't hurt the guy but did burn his eyebrows off.

Well in all fairness I think it was a can of starting fluid. Didn't hurt the guy but did burn his eyebrows off.

ah that makes sense

ah that makes sense

We used to use starting fluid for our spud guns when I was a kid. I could sit on our back porch and shoot a potato clean over the 11 acres of land behind us with it.

Last edited:

We used to use starting fluid for our spud guns when I was a kid. I can sit on our back porch and shoot a potato clean over the 11 acres of land behind us with it.

we used to launch tennis balls with a piece of pipe and calcium Carbide (which once was cheap and easy to get-miners used it in their lamps and pistol shooters used it to blacken the front sight)

No one did, and no one was close enough

If that is the qualifier, did the man with the flame thrower actually get shot?

In this case, both people should be arrested and have their day in court. You cannot wield a flamethrower at people anymore than you can shoot someone without cause. But it is not warrant enough to generally infringe upon the rights and liberties of others whom did not shoot anyone or did not try to set others on fire.

Can of hairspray can blow up too. Anything flammable, if the flame makes it back to the can will cause it to explode. It's a pressurized can, and fire usually can make those explode.

Back
Top Bottom