• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Slaughtering Rules Pit Dutch Religious Freedoms Against Animal Rights

Haha once again seems you're so emotional on this issue that you're irrational and making stuff up to feel better about your position and trying to attack mine but it isn't going to work. You feel one way and I simply don't care nor share your feelings. That isn't going to change, nothing you have said and nothing I have seen in real live makes me feel a law is needed for this situation where the only difference is consciousness. In fact I'll simply keep repeating my stance because it isn't going to change and if it causes you to further meltdown and lash out that's again your choice. It will just be entertaining for me since that behavior is so child like and irrational.

Will you make up more stuff in your next post? lets see?

Going to hide behind the "if" part, eh? "If everything else is equal..."

Well, it's not. A conscious animal feels more pain. Do you agree or disagree?

Back
Top Bottom