• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Rules: Boys must be allowed to sleep with the girls on school trips. [W: 201]

Should school boys be able to demand to sleep with the girls on school trips?

• Yes

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • No

Votes: 37 77.1%

• Total voters
Yep, Henrin, read enough "sexy" talk on trans forums, where they think only other trans are there, about what makes their willies stand to attention, and well, those don't sound like any girls I ever met. Being able to be with real girls in these overnight and locker room situations is like Autogynephila Heaven for them.

New Rules: Boys must be allowed to sleep with the girls on school trips. And you're not allowed to inform the parents.

In a training video for administrators, teachers and staff in the Anne Arundel County (Maryland) public school system, instructing them how the system expects them to handle transgender students, check out the instructions / directive at the 28:00 minute mark.

"...Bob Mosier, the chief communications officer for the school system, addresses “the field trip issue.” If you are chaperoning an overnight school trip, and a student who is a biological male but identifies as a female wants to sleep among the girls, what do you do? “The answer is, they sleep with the females,” the administrator says. “That’s not the easy answer; it’s the right answer.”

And, he adds, because of privacy rules, teachers and others are not allowed to disclose to parents of other students what’s actually going on."

And the rights of the girls who may not want to sleep with the totally intact biological males? Too bad, so sad. Your feelings just don't count, girlies.

Insanity? What do the DP posters here think? I'll bet we have a few who'll say, "Hey! A little morning wood shouldn't bother these girls! Better get used to it."

Exodus From Public Schooling | The American Conservative

I think its only a matter of time before we get co-ed incarceration and gender no longer considered in body cavity searches.

Yeah... I did. The stupidity was astonishing.

If they are girls in their minds and hearts then they won't be popping boners into girls faces in the morning. The whole article, and Jane, are dishonest in their approach to the issue...

You're assuming these boys would not lie to gain access to the girls. Mighty naive of you.

Why is that again?

THat' right. We do have the transwomen lesbians...which in reality are just straight males in women's clothes.

THat' right. We do have the transwomen lesbians...which in reality are just straight males in women's clothes.

Not sure how common that is, but yeah... definitely a game changer for this discussion lol.

You're assuming these boys would not lie to gain access to the girls. Mighty naive of you.

Anybody that has been around transgendered kids knows that it is not a game...

It would have to be a lie lasting longer than a night, a field trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone who knows teenaged boys knows that they will do anything to get a sniff.

Just vote on the poll, kids! And remember, no one can see your names and how you voted. Cheers!

why ? I voted NO and anyone can see it........

No one said it's a game. But what the militant, totalitarian LGBTQUIASDKLDSKLDJDJKDLNPWVQ activists are failing to acknowledge is that the world does not revolve around transgender students and others have rights as well. they think that if they trot out a few trans kids to sing a sad tune and tell a sob story then poof everyone else's rights automatically disappear.

There is case law that supports the notion that people have the right to bodily privacy from members of the opposite sex when in public facilities.

Also the transgender rights fascists are now making up words that they're calling "personal gender pronouns" and demanding people begin using them or else it will be considered hate speech. that's called compelled speech. You do not have the right to tell others what words they must use.

The politically correct fascism in this nation is reaching a tipping point and you social justice warriors are about to be on the business end of a blow back that your delicate sensibilities cannot possibly comprehend.

No one said it's a game. But what the militant, totalitarian LGBTQUIASDKLDSKLDJDJKDLNPWVQ activists are failing to acknowledge is that the world does not revolve around transgender students and others have rights as well. they think that if they trot out a few trans kids to sing a sad tune and tell a sob story then poof everyone else's rights automatically disappear.

There is case law that supports the notion that people have the right to bodily privacy from members of the opposite sex when in public facilities.

Also the transgender rights fascists are now making up words that they're calling "personal gender pronouns" and demanding people begin using them or else it will be considered hate speech. that's called compelled speech. You do not have the right to tell others what words they must use.

The politically correct fascism in this nation is reaching a tipping point and you social justice warriors are about to be on the business end of a blow back that your delicate sensibilities cannot possibly comprehend.

Please provide us with this case law so that we can see the exact cases where such privacy is mandated.

Please provide us with this case law so that we can see the exact cases where such privacy is mandated.

Sure:

Sommers v. Budget Mktg., Inc., 667 F.2d 748, 750 (8th Cir. 1982)

Rosario v. United States, 538 F. Supp. 2d 480, 497-98 (D.P.R.

Brooks v. ACF Indus., Inc., 537 F. Supp. 1122,
1132 (S.D. W. Va. 1982)

Arey v. Robinson, 819 F. Supp. 478, 487 (D. Md. 1992)

Miles v. Bell, 621 F.
Supp. 51, 67 (D. Conn. 1985)

There may be more. these are just the ones I am aware of.

I am a Common Sense Warrior... care to try again knowing that info?

I feel like someone who values common sense would not describe themselves as a "common sense warrior." It's a rather nonsensical phrase.

it sure seemed that way but I could be wrong. I don't know what's going on in your mind. Why don't you tell me what's up Chuck......

You attacked my statement and insulted me with confidence but you could be wrong now? Brilliant.

Why don't you address my argument.

I feel like someone who values common sense would not describe themselves as a "common sense warrior." It's a rather nonsensical phrase.

In context it made a lot of sense... try again?

You attacked my statement and insulted me with confidence but you could be wrong now? Brilliant.

Why don't you address my argument.

Which argument are you referring to? I thought I had but you've gone all krazy kiwi on me.

Back
Top Bottom