• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Negative pricing seen spreading from oil to gas as European demand slumps

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
as i predicted...
Oil prices have fallen to the lowest since 1991 level . With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher.
European gas markets are facing the prospect of also slipping into the red after a slump in demand and surging inventories pushed prices into low single digits.
In the European benchmark gas market, the Dutch TTF hub, the day-ahead price was down 20% at 2.50 euros per megawatt hour, equivalent to less than $1 per million British thermal units (mmBtu). Prompt UK prices were up to 30% lower.

Some traders are expecting European gas contracts for near-term delivery to go to zero or even turn negative - which could force sellers to give gas away - following a similar move in the West Texas Intermediate (WTI) oil price last month.

“If supply remains this strong until storage is full, we can possibly see negative prices at some point, as there is no sign of relief from the demand side,” a European gas trader said.

“If it will happen today or next week, it’s hard to say.
Negative pricing seen spreading from oil to gas as European demand slumps - Reuters

5e6b6a1215e9f97bca3a9dbb.jpg

USA got the new OIL - Gas markets in Europe , Terrible news for Pugabe and his gas-station. question for how long Pugabe´s gas-station can survive without European buyers ?

pugabe1.jpg

62751f743f49d132fb23f195e9ff6b8f.jpg

related :
Oil Prices Crash 24 percents As Storage Fears Mount
Belarus starts importing oil from United States

Last edited:
I predict that if my income is cut in half without any reduction in cost my household economy will soon collapse. The only diff is that Russia will still has Russia. I will no longer have my house and the land it stands on.

Turkey turns away from "russian"gas
:peace UAWire - Turkey turns away from Russian gas

The 7-billion-euro Turkish Stream pipeline appears to be going to share the sad fate of Nord Stream 2.

Amid the economic crisis and cooling relations with Moscow, which lead to confrontation of the Turkish and Russian military in Syria and mercenaries of the Wagner Private Military Company in Libya, Turkey is sharply reducing the purchases of Russian gas.

At the end of March, Gazprom's supplies to Turkish state-owned Botas and independent Turkish operators collapsed sevenfold, to 210 million cubic meters, according to data released on Tuesday by the Russian Federal Customs Service.

Compared to 2018, the drop was more than 14 times: then in the first quarter Turkey purchased 8.8 billion cubic meters (2.93 billion on average per month)

I predict that if my income is cut in half without any reduction in cost my household economy will soon collapse. The only diff is that Russia will still has Russia. I will no longer have my house and the land it stands on.

No , soon it will be no "russia" anymore With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher. https://www.debatepolitics.com/asia...urkic-people-siberian-gas.html#post1071937145

No , soon it will be no "russia" anymore With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher. https://www.debatepolitics.com/asia...urkic-people-siberian-gas.html#post1071937145

Always with the slurs....

Didn't you predict a RUSSIAN collapse months ago?

Oh, and history fail.

The Golden Horde collapsed hundreds of years ago.... Because of the RUSSIANS helping kick their asses.

Always with the slurs....

Oh, and history fail.
2021-24 is the last one ))
:2wave:
grandpa buy a book

61+iEzvqZPL.jpg

2021-24 is the last one ))
:2wave:
grandpa buy a book

Oh, and history fail.

The Golden Horde collapsed hundreds of years ago.... Because of the RUSSIANS helping kick their asses.

History hates you. Doesn't it?

do you agree that things are getting worst and worst for juchi protect and for Pugabe personally ?
http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-eu.s3.amazonaws.com%2F6de56430-8df3-11ea-9e12-0d4655dbd44f
https://www.ft.com/content/8f487b02-b861-11e9-96bd-8e884d3ea203

Since oil price and energy cost are an input cost for so many businesses, then presumably this would lead to a reduction in bottom line costs across the board.

Cheaper oil will certainly make it easier to travel, and for many energy-intensive businesses to operate.

Oh, and history fail.

History hates you. Doesn't it?

Are Litwin & W_Heisenberg different accounts from the same person? They seem to share a certain fetish. Can we all guess what that might be?

Since oil price and energy cost are an input cost for so many businesses, then presumably this would lead to a reduction in bottom line costs across the board.

Cheaper oil will certainly make it easier to travel, and for many energy-intensive businesses to operate.

BREAKING : "Gas supplies via the Yamal-Europe pipeline, which carries gas from Russia via Belarus and Poland to Germany, fell to almost zero on Monday. This is according to European gas operators, writes tass.ru .

According to Gascade, gas supplies at the Malnow point on the Polish-German border over the weekend began to decline gradually and by Monday morning reached 461,468 kWh, which is 105 times less than the volume of the nomination. At the same time since the beginning of the month the volume of deliveries varied from about 17-32 million kWh.

The long-term Russian-Polish agreement on gas transit from Russia to the west on the Polish section of the Yamal-Europe gas pipeline expired on May 17. Now deliveries are made on the basis of auctions conducted by the operator of the Polish gas transmission network - the company Gaz System. On Friday, 28.5 million kWh of more than 38 million kWh was purchased at a day-to-day auction. On Saturday it is twice less - 12.5 million.

On May 23, only 4 million kW / h was sold at auction for pumping gas on Sunday. On May 24, no capacity was reserved at all. Only on Monday night at the auction was reserved 4 million kWh for the next so-called gas day, which begins at 06:00 am and ends exactly 24 hours later - at 06:00 am the next day.
https://www.debatepolitics.com/euro...yamal-europe-dropped-zero.html#post1071941748

And the world will see the effect of this once they get past their hysteria about the virus and let their businesses get back to work.

I may lose my economy and have to "go", but wherever I go I will still be "me" until I no longer exist. Russia's economy may "go" but Russia will remain long after any economic collapse or related political/govt, Tsarist/Communist/etc collapse. A rose by any other name...will still be Russia. It's easy enough to see the end of an economy, political system or govt regime coming, but the underlying nation of people remains.

as i predicted...
Oil prices have fallen to the lowest since 1991 level . With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher.

Negative pricing seen spreading from oil to gas as European demand slumps - Reuters

5e6b6a1215e9f97bca3a9dbb.jpg

USA got the new OIL - Gas markets in Europe , Terrible news for Pugabe and his gas-station. question for how long Pugabe´s gas-station can survive without European buyers ?

View attachment 67281537

62751f743f49d132fb23f195e9ff6b8f.jpg

related :
Oil Prices Crash 24 percents As Storage Fears Mount
Belarus starts importing oil from United States

In Germany, where prices are usually been between A low of 1.25 Euro to 1.75 per liter... $6 to 8.40... the price has dropped to 1.07 to 1.10 per liter... in Austria prices are 10% cheaper due to lower taxation.

I may lose my economy and have to "go", but wherever I go I will still be "me" until I no longer exist. Russia's economy may "go" but Russia will remain long after any economic collapse or related political/govt, Tsarist/Communist/etc collapse. A rose by any other name...will still be Russia. It's easy enough to see the end of an economy, political system or govt regime coming, but the underlying nation of people remains.

its a myth , without cannibalistic slave Marxist ideology "russia"´d be look like this today. as we all know "russia" is not Marxist anymore

Russia1918.png

"Chechnya could be the first to break off. This would have a dramatic effect on the rest of the north Caucasus region. Neighbouring Dagestan, a far bigger and more complex republic than Chechnya, could fragment. A conflict in the Caucasus combined with the weakness of the central government in Russia could make other regions want to detach themselves from Moscow’s problems.

Tatarstan, home to 2m Muslim ethnic Tatars and 1.5m ethnic Russians, could declare itself the separate khanate it was in the 15th century. It has a strong identity, a diverse economy, which includes its own oil firm, and a well-educated ruling class. It would form a special relationship with Crimea, which Crimean Tartars (at last able to claim their historic land) would declare an independent state.

The Ural region could form a republic—as it tried to do in 1993—around Yekaterinburg, Russia’s fourth-largest city, or else it could form a union with Siberia. Siberia itself could revive its own identity, from a base in the cities of Krasnoyarsk and Irkutsk, and lay claim to its oil-and-gas riches, which it would sell to China. Unlike Russia, China might not have much interest in territorial expansion into the sparsely populated Far East and Siberia, but it could (and already does) colonise these regions economically. Vladivostok and Khabarovsk, two of the largest cities in the Far East, are more economically integrated with China and South Korea than they are with the European part of Russia. "
The peril beyond Putin
‘The West won't allow the Russian Federation to disintegrate,’ Kashapov saysEuromaidan Press | News and views from Ukraine

its a myth , without cannibalistic slave Marxist ideology "russia"´d be look like this today. as we all know "russia" is not Marxist anymore

"Chechnya could be the first to break off. This would have a dramatic effect on the rest of the north Caucasus region. Neighbouring Dagestan, a far bigger and more complex republic than Chechnya, could fragment. A conflict in the Caucasus combined with the weakness of the central government in Russia could make other regions want to detach themselves from Moscow’s problems.

Tatarstan, home to 2m Muslim ethnic Tatars and 1.5m ethnic Russians, could declare itself the separate khanate it was in the 15th century. It has a strong identity, a diverse economy, which includes its own oil firm, and a well-educated ruling class. It would form a special relationship with Crimea, which Crimean Tartars (at last able to claim their historic land) would declare an independent state.

The Ural region could form a republic—as it tried to do in 1993—around Yekaterinburg, Russia’s fourth-largest city, or else it could form a union with Siberia. Siberia itself could revive its own identity, from a base in the cities of Krasnoyarsk and Irkutsk, and lay claim to its oil-and-gas riches, which it would sell to China. Unlike Russia, China might not have much interest in territorial expansion into the sparsely populated Far East and Siberia, but it could (and already does) colonise these regions economically. Vladivostok and Khabarovsk, two of the largest cities in the Far East, are more economically integrated with China and South Korea than they are with the European part of Russia. "
The peril beyond Putin
‘The West won't allow the Russian Federation to disintegrate,’ Kashapov saysEuromaidan Press | News and views from Ukraine

All that wishful thinking and ignorance of what is happening....

It is no myth that Russia will remain Russia.

All that wishful thinking and ignorance of what is happening....

It is no myth that Russia will remain Russia.

The use of the term "Golden Horde" is particularly stupid given it was the RUSSIANS that rebelled and help wipe them out.

A fact Lithuanians ignore.

The cost reduction would be to businesses that are petroleum dependent, such as transportation and industrial, not much across the board. The consumer would get the greatest cost benefit from gas pump prices, less so from such as airlines and less again from consumer-end product/service of the industrial savings in petroleum cost reduction. The more hands the “savings” pass through, the less savings due to “friction” cost that end up in the hands of the consumer. Cost is more directly passed-on to the consumer than is savings, though in certain cases and at certain times there are exceptions, though temporary they may be.

The use of the term "Golden Horde" is particularly stupid given it was the RUSSIANS that rebelled and help wipe them out.

a German 19c. myth . Muscovites are the Mongols (barbarian cavemen ) reality :
""According to scholar Tjundeshev, Batu Khan was the true founder of Russian statehood. China, India and Turkey also descend from the Tatars. For him, “it is so difficult for Russians to learn to be free; they always need a strong hand to rule them." Russia’s isolationism is also Tatar in nature. Foreigners are seen as enemies.
Moscow (AsiaNews) – A recently published book has generated a lot of buzz in Russia. Titled The Great Batu Khan, founder of Russian Statehood (Великий хан Батый – основатель Российской государственности), the tome is by Gennady A. Tjundeshev (Haramos), a historian at Khakassia State University (in Asian Russia, where Tatar-Mongols hail from).

Its publication has revived the memory of the times of the "Tartar yoke", when Russia was under Asian rule for more than two centuries, between the 13th and the 15th centuries. It has also inspired some comparisons, especially with President Putin, who was re-elected on 18 March and has acquired the status of tsar and great leader.

The great Batu Khan was the grandson of Genghis Khan, who, in 1240, imposed the dominion of the so-called "Golden Horde" on the principalities of ancient Kievan Rus, which disappeared from history as a separate entity.

The Tatars were defeated for the first time in 1380 in the Battle of Kulikovo. Dmitry Donskoj, Prince of Moscow, led the way inspired by Sergius of Radonezh. Eventually, the city of Kyiv (Kiev) was against itself by the 17th century, but Asian domination ended only in 1480 thanks to the great prince Ivan III, father of the ideology of Moscow as the Third Rome. According to Tjundeshev’s interpretation, Russia has never freed itself from the legacy of the Tatar Khans; instead, it has made it the basis of its civilisation and state organisation.

The idea is not particularly new. Napoleon, contemplating Moscow burning in 1812 from the walls of the Kremlin, uttered his famous words: “Scratch a Russian, you find a Tatar”. Many historians recognise the importance of the rule of the Golden Horde in the development of Russian society. The word money, dénʹgi (деньги), comes from Mongolian and survives in the memory of the taxes that Russians had to pay to the Khans to obtain formal diplomas, Jarliq (ярлык), which today means label, price tag, in modern Russian. Thus, today’s Russia is more the offspring of the Golden Horde than Kievan Rus. Tsar Ivan the Terrible, who conquered the last Kazan khanate in the 1500s, incorporated the main Mongolian leaders into the Russian administration. The tsar of "Holy Russia", to whom many today compare the reigning president (Ivan IV and Putin IV), dropped out of government for a whole year, putting one of his Mongol khans, Simeon Bekbulatovich, in his place.

On 19 April, in an interview with Radio Svoboda, Tjundeshev reiterated his thesis. "The Golden Horde introduced the imperial spirit to Russia, and Batu Khan was the true founder of Russian statehood [. . .]. The mindset of Russians is mainly Asian. Even if the population is of European stock, only a small minority think within European parameters. This is why,” says the Tatar scholar, “it is so difficult for Russians to learn to be free; they always need a strong hand to rule them.”

“In the Russian Duma everyone always votes as the president wants, like in the Kurultáj of Genghis Khan. The founder of the Mongol Empire at the beginning of the 13th century was in reality a very advanced man for his time, able to adapt to different situations and different cultures, including religions. From the Tatars come nations such as China, India, Turkey and Russia, which embrace different faiths like Confucianism, Islam and Orthodox Christianity.”"
Putin heir to the Mongol Grand Khans

DhfsRJXVQAAMZeX.jpg

a German 19c. myth . Muscovites are the Mongols (barbarian cavemen ) reality :
""According to scholar Tjundeshev, Batu Khan was the true founder of Russian statehood. China, India and Turkey also descend from the Tatars. For him, “it is so difficult for Russians to learn to be free; they always need a strong hand to rule them." Russia’s isolationism is also Tatar in nature. Foreigners are seen as enemies.
Moscow (AsiaNews) – A recently published book has generated a lot of buzz in Russia. Titled The Great Batu Khan, founder of Russian Statehood (Великий хан Батый – основатель Российской государственности), the tome is by Gennady A. Tjundeshev (Haramos), a historian at Khakassia State University (in Asian Russia, where Tatar-Mongols hail from).

Its publication has revived the memory of the times of the "Tartar yoke", when Russia was under Asian rule for more than two centuries, between the 13th and the 15th centuries. It has also inspired some comparisons, especially with President Putin, who was re-elected on 18 March and has acquired the status of tsar and great leader.

The great Batu Khan was the grandson of Genghis Khan, who, in 1240, imposed the dominion of the so-called "Golden Horde" on the principalities of ancient Kievan Rus, which disappeared from history as a separate entity.

The Tatars were defeated for the first time in 1380 in the Battle of Kulikovo. Dmitry Donskoj, Prince of Moscow, led the way inspired by Sergius of Radonezh. Eventually, the city of Kyiv (Kiev) was against itself by the 17th century, but Asian domination ended only in 1480 thanks to the great prince Ivan III, father of the ideology of Moscow as the Third Rome. According to Tjundeshev’s interpretation, Russia has never freed itself from the legacy of the Tatar Khans; instead, it has made it the basis of its civilisation and state organisation.

The idea is not particularly new. Napoleon, contemplating Moscow burning in 1812 from the walls of the Kremlin, uttered his famous words: “Scratch a Russian, you find a Tatar”. Many historians recognise the importance of the rule of the Golden Horde in the development of Russian society. The word money, dénʹgi (деньги), comes from Mongolian and survives in the memory of the taxes that Russians had to pay to the Khans to obtain formal diplomas, Jarliq (ярлык), which today means label, price tag, in modern Russian. Thus, today’s Russia is more the offspring of the Golden Horde than Kievan Rus. Tsar Ivan the Terrible, who conquered the last Kazan khanate in the 1500s, incorporated the main Mongolian leaders into the Russian administration. The tsar of "Holy Russia", to whom many today compare the reigning president (Ivan IV and Putin IV), dropped out of government for a whole year, putting one of his Mongol khans, Simeon Bekbulatovich, in his place.

On 19 April, in an interview with Radio Svoboda, Tjundeshev reiterated his thesis. "The Golden Horde introduced the imperial spirit to Russia, and Batu Khan was the true founder of Russian statehood [. . .]. The mindset of Russians is mainly Asian. Even if the population is of European stock, only a small minority think within European parameters. This is why,” says the Tatar scholar, “it is so difficult for Russians to learn to be free; they always need a strong hand to rule them.”

“In the Russian Duma everyone always votes as the president wants, like in the Kurultáj of Genghis Khan. The founder of the Mongol Empire at the beginning of the 13th century was in reality a very advanced man for his time, able to adapt to different situations and different cultures, including religions. From the Tatars come nations such as China, India, Turkey and Russia, which embrace different faiths like Confucianism, Islam and Orthodox Christianity.”"
Putin heir to the Mongol Grand Khans

That is historical fact.

The claim "Muscovites are the Mongols (barbarian cavemen )" is incredibly stupid.

Back
Top Bottom