• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nearly Half Of The US Homeless Live In California

LOL

You seem to have a distant relationship with the truth. Have I run away?

I just keep telling you to carry on.

Nope your lies have no bearing on what I say. Your constant spitting on homeless veterans is clear. It's amazing you can live with yourself treating homeless veterans horribly. You must have never served like most cons that hate veterans.

Nope your lies have no bearing on what I say. Your constant spitting on homeless veterans is clear. It's amazing you can live with yourself treating homeless veterans horribly. You must have never served like most cons that hate veterans.

Praxas: "...I never said all the homeless were veterans..."

But all you write is that the homeless are veterans...

LOL

You can't even keep your nonsense straight.

Does that bother you, or do you not even notice?

But do carry on.....

Praxas: "...I never said all the homeless were veterans..."

But all you write is that the homeless are veterans...

LOL

You can't even keep your nonsense straight.

Does that bother you, or do you not even notice?

But do carry on.....

Homeless veterans does not equate to all homeless. Does your reading get worse when you spit on homeless veterans? Yep, look s like it as well as you're lying. Trump supporters like yourself can't even tell the truth anymore. But do carry on with your spitting on homeless veterans.

Your touting the natural assets, but downplaying the Progressive failures. Not surprising.

The fact that California is the 5th largest economy in the world, with a billion dollar surplus, and is booming, is NOT a "natural asset".

I don't blame California for having such beautiful weather that the homeless migrate here. You would, too, if you were homeless. CA is nicer to them than many other states. I heard that many cities are giving their homeless a bus ticket to L.A, SF, and San Diego. Homeless 'Dumping' Settlement Impacts San Diego - NBC 7 San Diego

Speaking of politics, what did Reagan do when he was governor of CA? he slashed mental health funding and emptied many of the mental health hospitals out, swelling the number of homeless in CA. That's apparently a "conservative value" promoting "individualism" and "self worth". Yeah, that works for mentally healthy people, but if your are sick in the head, it don't mean a thing.

Back
Top Bottom