• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MTV Host Mocks Jeff Session's Asian Family

No. Because he disparaged another person's grandchild. Its despicable.

Oh look, you obediently repeat your narrative. So again I ask, how is it “disgusting” or “despicable”, how was the family mocked, how was the child “disparaged” by simply pointing out Sessions used his grandkids a prop? I have to assume yours, the Op’s and anybody else’s inability to explain why I’m supposed to be upset means that there is no reason to upset other than your conservative masters told you to be upset.

Oh look, you obediently repeat your narrative. So again I ask, how is it “disgusting” or “despicable”, how was the family mocked, how was the child “disparaged” by simply pointing out Sessions used his grandkids a prop? I have to assume yours, the Op’s and anybody else’s inability to explain why I’m supposed to be upset means that there is no reason to upset other than your conservative masters told you to be upset.

Its been explained to you. Everyone gets it but you. You can drop the willful ignorance act, you are carrying partisanship to a level where its making you look silly.

Its been explained to you. Everyone gets it but you. You can drop the willful ignorance act, you are carrying partisanship to a level where its making you look silly.

yes OC, you obediently posted words to meet the conservative definition of "explained." And now you feel confident whining "wah wah I explained it". Lets look at the first "explanation" you posted

Accusing someone of stealing a child from Toys R'Us is fairly vile. .

The OP was much smarter than you. He posted "wah wah you wouldn't understand" as his dodge. His cowardly dodge required so much less effort than your "hey, let me type some words so I can post over and over I explained it" dodge. So let me type this real slow for you

Sessions used his grandkids as a prop because he has race issues he wishes to gloss over. Someone from MTV posts a tweet to point out he's using his grandkids as a prop. So again I ask, how is it “disgusting” or “despicable”, how was the family mocked, how was the child “disparaged” by simply pointing out Sessions used his grandkids a prop? I have to assume yours, the Op’s and anybody else’s inability to explain why I’m supposed to be upset means that there is no reason to upset other than your conservative masters told you to be upset.

You guys elected the biggest and nastiest one of them all in Trump, so yeah, your complaints mean NOTHING.

I don't think you're seeing the point being made--that irrespective of what side of the aisle one is on, this was wrong and ugly. Oh, and that decent people whose opinions clash can agree on some issues.

When you righties get upset over the nasty and vile things Trump has said, let us know. Until then I'm sure others have some choice places you can stick your soap box and faux outrage.

You on the left claim that 1) you don't do this kind of thing, because after all, when they go low, you go high, and 2) you're entirely above the kind of casual racism on display here and only "righties" are racists.

Those, in fact, are among the 3-4 paramount things that distinguish you from the terrible, "deplorable" right. That's what you say, anyway.

Is that not true? From what you say here, it seems you don't believe it is.

You on the left claim that 1) you don't do this kind of thing, because after all, when they go low, you go high, and 2) you're entirely above the kind of casual racism on display here and only "righties" are racists.

Those, in fact, are among the 3-4 paramount things that distinguish you from the terrible, "deplorable" right. That's what you say, anyway.

Is that not true? From what you say here, it seems you don't believe it is.

Show me where I have made that claim. Such a broad brush you can choke on.

Show me where I have made that claim. Such a broad brush you can choke on.

So it's not actually true? You don't "go high"? Casual racism isn't just on the right? That's what you're saying? Your answer is . . . less than clear.

And I said "you on the left." And you on the left say it ALL. THE. TIME.

So it's not actually true? You don't "go high"? Casual racism isn't just on the right? That's what you're saying? Your answer is . . . less than clear.

And I said "you on the left." And you on the left say it ALL. THE. TIME.

I am not "the left" genius. And nice straw man there. No I call Trumptards what they are, Trumptards. So don't tell me what I do and don't say con. And yes you are a con.

I am not "the left" genius. And nice straw man there.

Bull****.

No I call Trumptards what they are, Trumptards.

Which still doesn't answer the question.

So don't tell me what I do and don't say con. And yes you are a con.

I've been a Libertarian with a rightward lean for 30 years. I've made that plain many times. I don't deny what I am, unlike you.

I saw the mocking of Sessions' grandkids and SIL. Gosh those kids were adorable. And while Booker and that House rep. who gave testimony against Sessions, there were other Blacks there that worked with Sessions in Alabama and on the Hill who had nothing but praise for Sessions. When it was Cruz's turn he trashed Sen. Franken's feckless accusations against Sessions and he turned the testimony from the ACLU attorney against Sessions into mincemeat. He bested both of them but good with using facts.

I saw on CNN bashing Blacks who have come out in support of Trump.

Those Blacks that went to visit with Trump to work together to join in an effort to work in inner cities reports say they have been bombarded with hateful responses and some have received death threats.

The left I pray is about to lose their voting block they have addicted to government handouts that has enslaved them instead of offering them opportunities to raise themselves out of poverty and pretty much destroyed them.

Aveda King, MLK's niece said she voted for Trump. And MLK's grandson visited with Trump and he refused to let the media turn it into anything than what it was a reaching out for how to turn the crisis around in our inner cities. Reports stated they actually prayed together.

I sure hope Trump is successful in his endeavors. Because I have read too many accounts where Democratic strongholds that happen to be Black are real tired of their politicians showing up when they are up for re-election passing out turkeys and hams for their vote and then they disappear and never do anything to change the suppression they feel till time for the next election.

enough is enough. The left apparently have the racist problem.

I watched all the hearings and when I turn into the MSM they do not cover them as they should but cherry pick to suggest something that never happened. It is truly disgusting.

I saw on CNN bashing Blacks who have come out in support of Trump.

Those Blacks that went to visit with Trump to work together to join in an effort to work in inner cities reports say they have been bombarded with hateful responses and some have received death threats.

I really like Marc Lamont Hill (although I generally disagree with him), but this was not Dr. Hill's finest moment:

CNN analyst Marc Lamont Hill attacked a fellow panelist [Bruce LeVell, a member of Trump’s diversity team]Monday for his work on Donald Trump‘s National Diversity Coalition, calling him a “mediocre Negro” being manipulated by Trump. Marc Lamont Hill calls Bruce LeVell Mediocre Negro | Mediaite

Vid clip at the link.

I really like Marc Lamont Hill (although I generally disagree with him), but this was not Dr. Hill's finest moment:

CNN analyst Marc Lamont Hill attacked a fellow panelist [Bruce LeVell, a member of Trump’s diversity team]Monday for his work on Donald Trump‘s National Diversity Coalition, calling him a “mediocre Negro” being manipulated by Trump. Marc Lamont Hill calls Bruce LeVell Mediocre Negro | Mediaite

Vid clip at the link.
Today it was Marc Lamont but what about the trash from Lemmon on CNN? or the many on MSNBC, or CBS, or
ABC, or NBC

Hey Nota, I have seen a lot more since and the announcements of other Blacks who have come to Trump Tower to have a meeting with Trump are being barraged with threats etc.

This is all about the MSM trying to undermine Trump. For if Trump were successful in bringing jobs opportunities to Black communities while having the backs of the police to clean up their streets in their communities it could start to turn things around.

yes OC, you obediently posted words to meet the conservative definition of "explained." And now you feel confident whining "wah wah I explained it". Lets look at the first "explanation" you posted

The OP was much smarter than you. He posted "wah wah you wouldn't understand" as his dodge. His cowardly dodge required so much less effort than your "hey, let me type some words so I can post over and over I explained it" dodge. So let me type this real slow for you

Sessions used his grandkids as a prop because he has race issues he wishes to gloss over. Someone from MTV posts a tweet to point out he's using his grandkids as a prop. So again I ask, how is it “disgusting” or “despicable”, how was the family mocked, how was the child “disparaged” by simply pointing out Sessions used his grandkids a prop? I have to assume yours, the Op’s and anybody else’s inability to explain why I’m supposed to be upset means that there is no reason to upset other than your conservative masters told you to be upset.

Ira Madison went further than calling a grandchild a prop. It has been explained to you, you are choosing to remain ignorant because you are partisan shill and apparently a terribly ignorant one that cant see the truth in front of your face.

Even other democrats get it. You don't because you don't want to.

"Let me type this slow, so you can understand it"? Quit posting stupid ****.

Today it was Marc Lamont but what about the trash from Lemmon on CNN? or the many on MSNBC, or CBS, or
ABC, or NBC

Hey Nota, I have seen a lot more since and the announcements of other Blacks who have come to Trump Tower to have a meeting with Trump are being barraged with threats etc.

This is all about the MSM trying to undermine Trump. For if Trump were successful in bringing jobs opportunities to Black communities while having the backs of the police to clean up their streets in their communities it could start to turn things around.

Well, I know you aren't surprised that those who don't hew to a particular ideological stance are vilified as "Uncle Toms" and etc. Remember when Michael Steele had Oreos thrown at him?

Here's an article from a year ago that you might enjoy. It was written by a self-described "outspoken black conservative," Derrick Willburn, who received a nasty e-mail from a guy trying to insult him by calling him "Carlton," a reference to the character on "Fresh Prince of Bellaire." Willburn says the attempted insult "provides a unique teachable moment for those on the ideological left and right."

Articles: The Nastiest Insult to Call a Black Man, According to Liberals

Well, I know you aren't surprised that those who don't hew to a particular ideological stance are vilified as "Uncle Toms" and etc. Remember when Michael Steele had Oreos thrown at him?

Here's an article from a year ago that you might enjoy. It was written by a self-described "outspoken black conservative," Derrick Willburn, who received a nasty e-mail from a guy trying to insult him by calling him "Carlton," a reference to the character on "Fresh Prince of Bellaire." Willburn says the attempted insult "provides a unique teachable moment for those on the ideological left and right."

Articles: The Nastiest Insult to Call a Black Man, According to Liberals

"Carlton" is the worst insult to a black persons..."according to liberals?" That's a new one on me.

It's said when someone like Trump can say the things he did and folks still voted for him.

Yes, and now he's your President. Too bad for you. Eat your heart out.

Ira Madison went further than calling a grandchild a prop. It has been explained to you, you are choosing to remain ignorant because you are partisan shill and apparently a terribly ignorant one that cant see the truth in front of your face.

Even other democrats get it. You don't because you don't want to.

"Let me type this slow, so you can understand it"? Quit posting stupid ****.

Oh look, you hit reply and you typed words. congratulations. Anyhoo, I see you’ve added to your narrative with “Maddison went further”. I saw the tweet mocking Sessions for using his grandkids as a prop. What is this “further” you’re referring to? and what's truly odd is that you posted that you then posted your “wah wah I explained it” narrative again. Mmmm, “he went further” is a new narrative that you haven’t explained.

Its almost as if you obediently hit reply and then type random words out of some deluded sense of loyalty to the conservative agenda. Did you notice that Ev continues to cowardly dodge explaining what's wrong with the tweet? Yea, he’s the smart one.

Oh look, you hit reply and you typed words. congratulations. Anyhoo, I see you’ve added to your narrative with “Maddison went further”. I saw the tweet mocking Sessions for using his grandkids as a prop. What is this “further” you’re referring to? and what's truly odd is that you posted that you then posted your “wah wah I explained it” narrative again. Mmmm, “he went further” is a new narrative that you haven’t explained.

Its almost as if you obediently hit reply and then type random words out of some deluded sense of loyalty to the conservative agenda. Did you notice that Ev continues to cowardly dodge explaining what's wrong with the tweet? Yea, he’s the smart one.

Since you don't even remember the words you type, there is no point in engaging any further with your partisan lunacy. Lots of people get it, you probably do but are too much of a liberal water carrier to try to admit it. Its been explained to you repeatedly.

Have fun in your self imposed echo chamber, you truly deserve it.

I don't think you're seeing the point being made--that irrespective of what side of the aisle one is on, this was wrong and ugly. Oh, and that decent people whose opinions clash can agree on some issues.

NB, I just don't see the sarcastic tweet as "disgusting" "disparaging" or "mocking the family" "wrong and ugly" Sessions was clearly using his grandkids as a prop to deflect from issues of racism. And the tweet pointed that out in a humorous way. Can you explain "wrong and ugly" because I'm not seeing it and nobody else has explained it. Do you agree that Sessions was using his grandkids as a prop?

Saying that about his granchildren is a dick move and indefensible.

Saying that about his granchildren is a dick move and indefensible.

You kinda have to pretend he wasn't using them as a prop to call it a dick move. If Sessions was at a picnic or barbeque you'd be 100% correct. But he wasn't. He dragged his grandkids to a nomination hearing. That's a dick move in my book.

The MTV Host accussed Sessions of stealing his Asian grandchildren from Toys R Us to use as a prop...

MTV Host Mocks Jeff Sessions' Asian Grandchildren | The Daily Caller

It is kind of sad that as I post this, I already know that lefty responses will be marginalizing the disgusting things that the MTV host said, and will be designed to protect him, instead of the Asian children. Lefties have a responsibility to protect the lefty cause, so the lefty default responses need to hurt Sessions.

So what?

He can say whatever he wants to.

Only thin skinned clowns cry and whine at such insignificant little things.

Ho hum.

So what?

He can say whatever he wants to.

Only thin skinned clowns cry and whine at such insignificant little things.

Ho hum.

Lefties are unable to differentiate right and wrong from illegal and legal. In lefty world, moral and immoral are the same as legal and illegal. It is legal to pick your nose and eat it in front of somebody, but it is not moral or right. There is a lot more to consider here besides if the MTV guy can say what he wants to or not, but I do not expect a lefty or my dog to be able to conceive these things.

Back
Top Bottom