• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mike Pence Rejects Report That He Is Positioning for 2020

Of course he denies it.. He has to. He's been around Trump long enough to know he has to show 110% loyalty to the lord and master Donald Trump. If he doesn't get down on his knees and show that loyalty he knows he feel Trump's wrath.

Pence using the term 'fake news' says it all.. LOL

Of course he does, as he and his gang plot for alternatives such as Amendment XXV, impeachment, and 2020

Since the election, I've noticed some similarities between what Pence says and what Frank Underwood in House of Cards said as he maneuvered the President into resigning. The leaks, the infighting, and the mistakes made by this administration, to me at least, point toward Pence wanting to be President without being elected. Because if we are honest with ourselves, Pence would never have made it to the top spot any other way. Heck in 2016 he had a 40% approval rating in IN, a red state. Most Republicans there wanted to see him on Trump's ticket just so he wouldn't run for re election as Gov.

And now we are talking about him like he's the best choice we got. Bull**** on that, I lived in IN under Pence, I'd rather keep Trump. Unless Pence gets caught up in the investigation and goes down with Trump, I do not support Trump's impeachment or resignation. And I really hate Trump...

Of course he does, as he and his gang plot for alternatives such as Amendment XXV, impeachment, and 2020

He will at the right time give Trump a shove....claim as he does to be working to save America......"Now be nice to Mr Good Guy Pence".

The HoneyMoon will be historic..Pence is not very bright but he is bright enough to see this play.

He will use it, according to me.

:2wave:

Last edited:
I have ten dollars riding on the theory that all the chaos we've seen has been masterfully orchestrated by Tiffany Trump.

Since the election, I've noticed some similarities between what Pence says and what Frank Underwood in House of Cards said as he maneuvered the President into resigning. The leaks, the infighting, and the mistakes made by this administration, to me at least, point toward Pence wanting to be President without being elected. Because if we are honest with ourselves, Pence would never have made it to the top spot any other way. Heck in 2016 he had a 40% approval rating in IN, a red state. Most Republicans there wanted to see him on Trump's ticket just so he wouldn't run for re election as Gov.

And now we are talking about him like he's the best choice we got. Bull**** on that, I lived in IN under Pence, I'd rather keep Trump. Unless Pence gets caught up in the investigation and goes down with Trump, I do not support Trump's impeachment or resignation. And I really hate Trump...

An alternate take, very refreshing to hear your unique perspective.

I have ten dollars riding on the theory that all the chaos we've seen has been masterfully orchestrated by Tiffany Trump.

Gov. Baker would win in 2020 if he could get past the primaries. A Baker/Sandoval ticket would result in a GOP landslide.

Though Baker might just bide his time, winning as governor in MA in 2018 and 2022 to prepare for 2024 .

That article had a target demographic of precisely one.

Well you can't really be shocked can you? This is the only time we ever hear from Pence. That he denies he is either leaving Trump or running against him. HAHA.

What's the odds on that? I might call my booky.

Didn't pence manage trump's transition into the White House post election?

Yeah. Chris Christie was in there for awhile, until they knifed him and left him to bleed out.

And of course you believe the fake news, even when it is categorically denied and has no proof.

And the premise is so preposterous! No basis in anything!

Then maybe pence may be tainted by the Michael Flynn scandal

From what I remember, Pence has some circumstantial evidence on him that points to him not being the soft spoken, good natured, God fearing, noble gentlemen caught up in the mix.

And of course you believe the fake news, even when it is categorically denied and has no proof.

So I believe the fake news that he is not laying the groundwork for 2020? Which is the fake news? Would you expect him to deny, or is he incapable of a lie?

No politician in their right mind would be ready to throw their towel in the ring this far before the election. It would almost certainly be doomed. Much too soon.

Very possibly. However, it is known that Trump is already running.

Back
Top Bottom