• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Men appreciate in value while women depreciate in value

SDET

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Here's Big John's perspective:

"The Society for Men's Freedom."

You know, y'all can have freedom from women. All you have to do is walk away.

And buy a lot of lotion and Kleenex.

The end.

The end.

Some MGTOW go "monk mode", however, I think Millenials and Gen Zs are better served by putting a 60 day limit on relationships with women. Available men of any age shouldn't date anyone over age 25.

Some MGTOW go "monk mode", however, I think Millenials and Gen Zs are better served by putting a 60 day limit on relationships with women. Available men of any age shouldn't date anyone over age 25.

I have found the opposite to be true.
Women 35 and over seemed to be more grounded and have less hangups.
They have learned it is not 100% about looks.
They want a good looking guy, but also have the ability to look at his lifestyle and habits too.

Women 35 and under seem to be fixated on looks only and keep dating douchebags with different names.

More mature men can pick up the check on a date, have their own vehicle, have their own place, and have a decent career going and some $$$ in the bank.

As for the OP;
I had to shut the video off at 2:33 when he called women whores, then clarified it as attention whores.
That attitude will be by their side when they die alone.
Women are as different individually as everyone else.
It is pretty misogynistic (and dumb) to lump every one of them into a group.
Once you think they all think and act alike, you will have one failed relationship after another.

You have to genuinely like women as people if you want to be loved.

Last edited:

The end.
masturbation-its-not-just-for-men-you-know-mc-11072809.png

They want a good looking guy, but also have the ability to look at his lifestyle and habits too.

Women 35 and under seem to be fixated on looks only and keep dating douchebags with different names.

More mature men can pick up the check on a date, have their own vehicle, have their own place, and have a decent career going and some $$$ in the bank.

Benny Hill had it figured out.

I'm just giggling that a man who has his own youtube channel and posts half hour long videos devoted to how terrible women are, with his toy truck displayed in the background :lol:, has the audacity to refer to women as "attention whores".

The irony is delicious.

LOL People like him dont want the women for 'conversations' or much beyond sex and housekeeping.

And women are much better off without men like that.

And that attitude is why you will end up paying alimony to multiple women. Then proceed to join a group like MGTOW, bitter and complaining about all women being gold diggers.

The end.

Why do I feel that women have already made that choice for them?

Why do I feel that women have already made that choice for them?

It's interesting listening to the spectrum of MGTOW perspectives on relationships. My perspective is that Latin men are very wise regarding women. Latin men for wisdom and a latin woman for companionship and other things. Learning Portuguese and Spanish was the best social investment I ever made in my life.

A guy does start to depreciate in value after his 30s, women start depreciating after their 20s. Life isn't fair.

For the OP and others, spoken like...a true capitalist. Capitalism and marriage/fmily...often doesn't mix well.

I've never been particularly fond of listening to a male of the rather nerdy variety postulate on things which he has likely no (consensual) experience with in a non-digital format.

Given that there are plenty of wealthy, married, virile men who could give you actual real-life advice on this subject - such as one of the patriarchs at your local Catholic Church perhaps - why would anyone, perhaps outside of the lower-functioning end of the autism spectrum, listen to the ramblings of a sexually-repressed, likely unemployed, Youtuber who won't have to worry about his personal value appreciating any time in the next millenium, at least any more than that of this fellow, perhaps?

South-Park-World-of-Warcraft-dude.jpg

The quaint notion that "men appreciate in value" only applies to the top specimens of the male sex, not to the weaker and ineffectual ones who'd bother worrying about their hypothetical "value" to begin with.

So unless a man has a physique more like Jack LaLanne's:

Jack-LaLanne.jpg

And less like... this guy's:

fat-guy-beer-belly.jpg

He doesn't have to be concerned with his value appreciating, it's not like had much to begin with.

The quaint notion that "men appreciate in value" only applies to the top specimens of the male sex, not to weak, obese and ineffectual ones who'd bother worrying about it to begin with.

So unless a man has a physique more like Jack LaLanne's:

Jack-LaLanne.jpg

And less like... this guy's:

fat-guy-beer-belly.jpg

He doesn't have to be concerned with his value appreciating, it's not like had much to begin with.

So the only thing valuable about men is there appearance? So it doesn't matter if they make hundreds of thousands of dollars if they don't waste their life in the gym for hours to look like Jack LaLanne they are of no value?

I don't think that's accurate. You may not find men attractive based on more than just the way they look but generally speaking women factor in far more than looks if all you have is looks I don't think they really want to have anything to do with you more than just some sex.

So the only thing valuable about men is there appearance? So it doesn't matter if they make hundreds of thousands of dollars if they don't waste their life in the gym for hours to look like Jack LaLanne they are of no value?

I don't think that's accurate. You may not find men attractive based on more than just the way they look but generally speaking women factor in far more than looks if all you have is looks I don't think they really want to have anything to do with you more than just some sex.
The point was that it is fallacious, since "value" is not easily quantified and defined by minutia like that.

And if it was, then it would be irrelevant, since most of the "men" who create these silly YouTube videos don't need to worry about it, since I doubt their "value" is particularly high anyway - I don't think most "high value men", whether you're talking about a billionaire, or a company executive, or whatever - waste their time creating Youtube videos trying to measure their "value" like some 13-year old boy measuring his dick size.

The point was that it is fallacious, since "value" is not easily quantified and defined by minutia like that.
Hypergamy isn't minutia.

And if it was, then it would be irrelevant, since most of the "men" who create these silly YouTube videos don't need to worry about it, since I doubt their "value" is particularly high anyway
Well that would depend on their social class, not really on your opinion of their hobby.

- I don't think most "high value men", whether you're talking about a billionaire, or a company executive, or whatever - waste their time creating Youtube videos trying to measure their "value" like some 13-year old boy measuring his dick size.
Seems to hit a nerve with you.

Hypergamy isn't minutia.

Well that would depend on their social class, not really on your opinion of their hobby.

Seems to hit a nerve with you.
I find this speculation stupid and unhelpful to most men who have trouble with women, they should focus on what the voids in their personal lives are instead of speculating about their "value" compared to others.

I find this speculation stupid and unhelpful to most men who have trouble with women,
What Hypergamy? Seems you don't have the first clue about what you are talking about.

they should focus on what the voids in their personal lives are instead of speculating about their "value" compared to others.
No They should focus on obtaining value and not on nihilistic defeatism.

What Hypergamy? Seems you don't have the first clue about what you are talking about.

No They should focus on obtaining value and not on nihilistic defeatism.
"Value" is what someone else is willing to give or do in exchange for what you have to over, so there is no way to measure "value" in any meaningful way just by speculating on something trivial from a Youtube video.

So no, my point is that I believe that most men of "value" focus on real-life goals and pursuits, rather than wasting their time worrying about their "value", since that shows insecurity in their own life.

Back
Top Bottom