• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Melania Trump suspects Roger Stone behind nude photo leak, book claims

Barack Obama. George W. Bush. George HW Bush. Jimmy Carter. You know - all the people your savior Trump tells you you're supposed to hate. Oh, and Reagan didn't either.

Good plan ignoring them and going back almost 60 years to Kennedy. You do know he died in 1963 and isn't around to hurt you anymore, yes?

Trump does not tell people to hate others. That is just another dummass democrat lie. Are democrats absolutely incensed by sexual misconduct in office? Then they should have been incensed by JFK, LBJ, and Bill Clinton, who committed adultery frequently while in office. Yet they focus on Trump's sins before he was elected. Not very smart.

It's OK. Calm yourself. The Radical Black Muslim is now out of office.
I guess next to a extreme right-winger, Obama seems radical, but Obama was the essence of a moderate -- who formed his health care policy on the model created by the Heritage Foundation.
Yes, he is black.
Muslim? You've got to be kidding.

I have to hand it to you in writing a post that hits a new low.

Trump does not tell people to hate others. That is just another dummass democrat lie. Are democrats absolutely incensed by sexual misconduct in office? Then they should have been incensed by JFK, LBJ, and Bill Clinton, who committed adultery frequently while in office. Yet they focus on Trump's sins before he was elected. Not very smart.

She never did. Why? Is it really that bad in your life?

Not at all
There is a considerable amount of laughter
No small part of which is due to your post

We said that, not the news networks. You don't see anything about Melania unless they're bitching about the clothes she wears when traveling or decorating the WH.

If you actually read the links before you make such a provably false statement, you'd save yourself some embarrassment.

Is dummass your favorite word? Is it what you needed to spell properly in order to get your degree from Trump University?

The word is "dumbass", not dummass.

Whine, whine, whine. Meanwhile he gets reelected, the circus continues.

He promised during his campaign to bring chaos. He has delivered, and in doing so made himself into the democrat's great white whale. We all know how that story ended.

Yes, who needs to run a country when we can just play chaos?

Yes, who needs to run a country when we can just play chaos?

Nato is learning no more free ride, China is learning there is a price for dumping their crap here, border security is getting some serious attention, immigration policies are on the table, we keep killing muslim terrorist enemies with ever greater precision, unemployment is close to all time lows and now we can start addressing underemployment, every politician is running scared, we are in process to stepping down from the world's police. You're free to scream "Me Too" withouts some anti-suffragette tossing you in jail or an insane asylum. Who knows, maybe we can even go to war with the military industrial complex enemy? Chaos is looking pretty good. Smelling better everyday.q

Not at all
Glad to hear.

There is a considerable amount of laughter
No small part of which is due to your post
That does not bother me in the least. It is sad and unfortunate that others can not sat the same about their spouses, partners or significant others.
The joy of my wife's love, her support and devotion means the world to me.

Black radical racists support democrat candidates. Muslim racist radicals support democrats. White racist radicals support republicans. Saying Trump is guilty of supporting white racist views but democrats are not guilty of supporting black racist views demonstrates the error of saying either political party or candidates are responsible for what deranged radicals believe who support them.

Nato is learning no more free ride, China is learning there is a price for dumping their crap here, border security is getting some serious attention, immigration policies are on the table, we keep killing muslim terrorist enemies with ever greater precision, unemployment is close to all time lows and now we can start addressing underemployment, every politician is running scared, we are in process to stepping down from the world's police. You're free to scream "Me Too" withouts some anti-suffragette tossing you in jail or an insane asylum. Who knows, maybe we can even go to war with the military industrial complex enemy? Chaos is looking pretty good. Smelling better everyday.q

Yes, so why act like an adult when you can act like an idiot, right?

I don't remember when I screamed "Me Too" but I'm sure you can find tat post and remind me.

Who said anything about going to war? Not me.

Is dummass your favorite word? Is it what you needed to spell properly in order to get your degree from Trump University?

The word is "dumbass", not dummass.

What up, my homie? You be my whiteazz spell cracker now?

Am I correct this unauthorized biography is authored by a female that works at CNN?

At my age I have seen many First Ladies come and go. I have never seen a First Lady treated as badly in the media as I have Melania Trump.

You know the previous First Lady Michelle Obama could be dressed in some fashion that resembled a shower curtain and the media would rave over it. If my memory serves me right I believe Michelle spent a lot of her time as First Lady in photo shoots for the cover of many magazines, over 150 in the 8 years she was in the White House. Melania Trump has not posed for one magazine cover on fashion or anything else because the media has been trashing her from day one.

She dresses so exquisitely as our First Lady. Absolutely stunning. She has poise and grace. Last week she went to a school in Baltimore not Trump country to talk about the deadly results of opiod addiction. Some of these kids booed her when she took the stage. She handled it with such grace first by talking about our liberty of free speech. But she was there to warn them of the horrible consequences of opiod addiction. She has done a lot of traveling across the country in regard to opiod addiction and other issues related to children but the hateful national MSM does not cover it. But local stations do wherever she goes.

Every year she has decorated the White House for Christmas, the media has trashed her for the decorations with no good reason only to be hateful. Melania posted on her Twitter the WH decorated for Christmas. Wonder what the ****heads in the MSM will find fault with this year?

I know!

I’m sure she has stayed up late many, many nights hanging all the lights and garland herself!

And her fight against online bullying is so impressive! She’s really made so many strides there- just look at her husband!

Yes, so why act like an adult when you can act like an idiot, right?

I don't remember when I screamed "Me Too" but I'm sure you can find tat post and remind me.

Who said anything about going to war? Not me.

Who cares?

But they can't be very bright at the same time. She does't have the intellectual ability to be a normal First Lady.

But she has other attributes that other First Lady's have lacked.

That does't take much. And don't forget when he refers to the kid it's "her kid." Kind of weird if you ask me.

Not if you consider that a turkey baster may have had a role in Barron's conception.

Was any nude photo actually leaked?

Are we talking about any photos other than the nude photos that Melania agreed to have published?

Barack Obama. George W. Bush. George HW Bush. Jimmy Carter. You know - all the people your savior Trump tells you you're supposed to hate. Oh, and Reagan didn't either.

Good plan ignoring them and going back almost 60 years to Kennedy. You do know he died in 1963 and isn't around to hurt you anymore, yes?

Actually, Ronald Reagan did.

He was very expeditiously divorced from Jane Wyman so he could marry Nancy Davis.

She was pregnant when she went down the aisle.

That’s the only time, that I know of, however.

Poor Melania. She's the most bullied person on the planet.

It shows too!

Look at the schmuck she’s married to!

She has a separate apartment, and I’m sure that will be where she goes when this is all over.

Unless the Russians gift her a castle in Slovenia!

Glad to hear.

That does not bother me in the least. It is sad and unfortunate that others can not sat the same about their spouses, partners or significant others.
The joy of my wife's love, her support and devotion means the world to me.
I am truly delighted that you have a soulmate you cherish so much

My posts probably say more about me than about you; and that is because I find it odd that people need to publicly express their affection for others in a public forum. It surprises me when I see such public pronouncements in Facebook and even more so when I see such comments posted here. Hopefully, you now understand why I attempted to respond humorously to your post. Clearly, that attempt failed

It shows too!

Look at the schmuck she’s married to!

She has a separate apartment, and I’m sure that will be where she goes when this is all over.

Unless the Russians gift her a castle in Slovenia!

After this, he'll be locked away in his rubber room, she'll have power of attorney, the kids will take her to court for spending what they think is their inheritance, and her spokeswoman will periodically remind the world that Melania doesn't care.

Actually, Ronald Reagan did.

He was very expeditiously divorced from Jane Wyman so he could marry Nancy Davis.

She was pregnant when she went down the aisle.

That’s the only time, that I know of, however.

He divorced Jane Wyman long before he was in the WH. That's what my post was about - the affairs while in office.

By the way, she wasn't pregnant when she filed for divorce from Reagan (yes, she filed, not him). Their baby (premature) died in 1947 and she filed for divorce in 1948.

Back
Top Bottom