• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Melania Trump suspects Roger Stone behind nude photo leak, book claims

Whenever he leaves office and they both walk out the back door of the Capitol, I envision 2 helicopters, his and hers.

It would be awful to live in such a highly public and unhappy marriage.

How do you know she is entitled to any wealth? I bet she has a non disclosure agreement with Donald. Knowing Donald, he would also try to take all the assets and business shares if she leaves.

I don’t think he would let her leave easily.
Alright, that's a fair question. In my state, pre-nupts are worthless. Why? As explained to me by a divorce attorney, my state has clearly defined laws regulating the dissolution of marriage. A contract contrary to law cannot be legally enforced.

However, your point is an interesting one in that it could be possible that Trump is structured so that his assets are not in his name. Though in that case judges usually see through it and will rule to attach at least some of those assets. But if the case is that she would be shut-out of any assets, even though I find that as unlikely, it would be a travesty for her if she is.

However in the event of divorce, I find it virtually impossible that she would not receive a generous child-support allotment for her minor son.

Whenever he leaves office and they both walk out the back door of the Capitol, I envision 2 helicopters, his and hers.
And he gets the bigger one? :2razz:

She has a separate apartment in New York.

I’d be shocked if they’re not separated withing months of his departure from office.

I’m sure she will want to be first in the long line of people looking to cash him out when the jig is finally up.

He’s in hock to the Russians up to his hair follicles, and they won’t put up with his BS once they’re done with him.

CT forum down the hall. Hang a hard left.

For those of us that are or have been in a relationship, let's look at this.

Two couples in the pic below, look at the difference:

GettyImages-950678388-640x468.jpg

How about this? Wow!

C9sdNbIWsAApHFm.jpg

Let's compare & contrast:

C9s-kqkUAAABKw5.jpg

Even when walking abreast, notice how Obama positions Michelle slightly in front. I know few men that do any less.

Last edited:
Another bogus hit job from a Trump hater.

Of course, Bennett has a history of this kind of thing...

How Awful! CNN Reporter Smears Roger Stone Over Melania Nudes, Wife Nydia Stone Responds

Another book by a Trump hater with anonymous sources...ala Woodward, Wolff, etc.

Moving on...

Interesting that Roger Stone and his lovely wife Nydia also ran ads looking for single gentleman....leading to his dismissal from the Dole campaign.

“Hot, insatiable lady and her handsome body builder husband, experienced swingers, seek similar couples or exceptional muscular well-[endowed], single men,” an ad in Swing Fever magazine read.

Trump always ran in the very best circles.. lol

Alright, that's a fair question. In my state, pre-nupts are worthless. Why? As explained to me by a divorce attorney, my state has clearly defined laws regulating the dissolution of marriage. A contract contrary to law cannot be legally enforced.

However, your point is an interesting one in that it could be possible that Trump is structured so that his assets are not in his name. Though in that case judges usually see through it and will rule to attach at least some of those assets. But if the case is that she would be shut-out of any assets, even though I find that as unlikely, it would be a travesty for her if she is.

However in the event of divorce, I find it virtually impossible that she would not receive a generous child-support allotment for her minor son.

But you know Trump wouldn’t be nice about any of it

Democrats = Scraping the bottom of the barrel

But they can't be very bright at the same time. She does't have the intellectual ability to be a normal First Lady.

that is hilarious: I bet Melania is smarter than at least 85% of the people who claim she is stupid.

Nude photo leak? Her previous nudes are all over the Internet, from the days she was a person who sold her body for $$. Then one day she sold her body one last time for $$ and we're supposed to respect her all of a sudden?

I suspect the given photo she is accusing him of leaking is probably unique, in that extremely few others would know of it, you would probably be correct it would not be the first nude photo she was in given her previous profession, however wide circulation wasnot a thing, had it been every democrat aiming for low blows would have used it and did not, likely meaning most or all of those photos were in private collections.

For those of us that are or have been in a relationship, let's look at this.

Two couples in the pic below, look at the difference:

View attachment 67269216

How about this? Wow!

[A

Even when walking abreast, notice how Obama positions Michelle slightly in front. I know few men that do any less.
You find a couple of pictures and want to make up a story. LOL You folks never stop.

The tell will be when Trump's out of office. Does she stay with him? If she leaves him, the wealth she will be entitled to will allow her to have the best security to be had. Trump will not be able to hurt her, and she (and he) will remain in the public eye. There will be no reason to stay with him, besides that she willingly wants to. So let's see her mettle, and where her values lie?

He is 25 years older than her. No matter how much he claims to be in excellent health he looks like a major cardiac infarction timebomb.

She has been married to Trump for 14 years. She surely can make it another 5-7 years and then take home a huge piece of that cake along with her son.

She is only 49 years old now so she would be a relatively young widow with big bucks and able to pick a blue ribbon second husband.

Melania Trump suspects Roger Stone behind nude photo leak, new book claims | US news | The Guardian

In Free, Melania, obtained by the Guardian, Kate Bennett also reports that president and first lady sleep in separate rooms

Melania Trump suspects Roger Stone, a longtime ally and adviser to Donald Trump, of being behind the release of nude photos from her modelling past, a new book claims.

In the book, Free, Melania, CNN correspondent Kate Bennett also writes that the first lady “still refuses to believe” her husband played a role in the release. Bennett also adds to reports that the president and first lady keep separate bedrooms at the White House.

Free, Melania: The Unauthorised Biography will be published on Tuesday.
===================================================================
I'll bet this hot potato tips the best seller list at Amazon.

My grandparents slept in separate bedrooms and my parents slept in separate bedrooms as soon a vacancy presented the chance. I am not sure that really means much.

How can something that was already in the public domain be “leaked?”

You find a couple of pictures and want to make up a story. LOL You folks never stop.
I think those pics are demonstrative of Trump's attitude.

Does your husband do that to you? I suspect not!

My grandparents slept in separate bedrooms and my parents slept in separate bedrooms as soon a vacancy presented the chance. I am not sure that really means much.
This is not uncommon among older people (for various reasons), as well as others who keep different schedules (cops-fire-healthcare-etc).

Am I correct this unauthorized biography is authored by a female that works at CNN?

At my age I have seen many First Ladies come and go. I have never seen a First Lady treated as badly in the media as I have Melania Trump.

You know the previous First Lady Michelle Obama could be dressed in some fashion that resembled a shower curtain and the media would rave over it. If my memory serves me right I believe Michelle spent a lot of her time as First Lady in photo shoots for the cover of many magazines, over 150 in the 8 years she was in the White House. Melania Trump has not posed for one magazine cover on fashion or anything else because the media has been trashing her from day one.

She dresses so exquisitely as our First Lady. Absolutely stunning. She has poise and grace. Last week she went to a school in Baltimore not Trump country to talk about the deadly results of opiod addiction. Some of these kids booed her when she took the stage. She handled it with such grace first by talking about our liberty of free speech. But she was there to warn them of the horrible consequences of opiod addiction. She has done a lot of traveling across the country in regard to opiod addiction and other issues related to children but the hateful national MSM does not cover it. But local stations do wherever she goes.

Every year she has decorated the White House for Christmas, the media has trashed her for the decorations with no good reason only to be hateful. Melania posted on her Twitter the WH decorated for Christmas. Wonder what the ****heads in the MSM will find fault with this year?

This is not uncommon among older people (for various reasons), as well as others who keep different schedules (cops-fire-healthcare-etc).

I think snoring may win the number one reason. Farting may get honorable mention.

Back
Top Bottom