• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mattis responds to Trump criticism: 'I guess I'm the Meryl Streep of generals'

Matthis must be proud of himself for his ability to openly criticize the man tens of millions of Americans elected to be Commander-in-Chief of all US armed forces.

The generals and admirals know what's going on.

They've known for a long time.

As the Army Gen. (Ret.) McCafferty put it politely in March last year:

Reluctantly I have concluded that President Trump is a serious threat to US national security. He is refusing to protect vital US interests from active Russian attacks. It is apparent that he is for some unknown reason under the sway of Mr Putin.

— Barry R McCaffrey (@mccaffreyr3) March 16, 2018

Here's McCaffrey a year later in March, 2019:

"I think the president is starting to wobble in his emotional stability and this is not going to end well," he said.

"Trump’s judgment is fundamentally flawed, and the more pressure put on him and the more isolated he becomes, I think, his ability to do harm is going to increase."

And McCaffrey said yesterday:

"I'm not quite sure what Mr. Trump has as his goals. Somehow, his deference to Putin is astonishing. What is he doing? He's offended almost every alliance we have, Nato being the centerpiece of US national security -- the Japanese, the South Koreans. He has been a blowtorch on U.S. partnerships globally while catering to these thugs in North Korea, the Philippines, and Mr. Putin for sure."

As the retired Army 4-star said, "this is not going to end well" for Mr. Trump.

Putin & Rowers will not be happy either. So it could be wise to get used to the idea of Trump being removed from office Constitutionally in one way or the other, yet Constitutionally. Because we recall the statement of Michael Cohen to Congress that Trump will never leave the office of Potus. Not if left to himself anyway.

The generals and admirals know what's going on.

They've known for a long time.

As the Army Gen. (Ret.) McCafferty put it politely in March last year:

Reluctantly I have concluded that President Trump is a serious threat to US national security. He is refusing to protect vital US interests from active Russian attacks. It is apparent that he is for some unknown reason under the sway of Mr Putin.

— Barry R McCaffrey (@mccaffreyr3) March 16, 2018

Here's McCaffrey a year later in March, 2019:

"I think the president is starting to wobble in his emotional stability and this is not going to end well," he said.

"Trump’s judgment is fundamentally flawed, and the more pressure put on him and the more isolated he becomes, I think, his ability to do harm is going to increase."

And McCaffrey said yesterday:

"I'm not quite sure what Mr. Trump has as his goals. Somehow, his deference to Putin is astonishing. What is he doing? He's offended almost every alliance we have, Nato being the centerpiece of US national security -- the Japanese, the South Koreans. He has been a blowtorch on U.S. partnerships globally while catering to these thugs in North Korea, the Philippines, and Mr. Putin for sure."

As the retired Army 4-star said, "this is not going to end well" for Mr. Trump.

Putin & Rowers will not be happy either. So it could be wise to get used to the idea of Trump being removed from office Constitutionally in one way or the other, yet Constitutionally. Because we recall the statement of Michael Cohen to Congress that Trump will never leave the office of Potus. Not if left to himself anyway.

Retired Generals have opinions. Trump has opinions. Trump-haters have opinions. Devil-haters have opinions. I'm not worried about Trump. I'm worried about America if the devil gains control of power now that the left has gone insane with uncivilized madness.

Penitent Christian: 'Dear Lord, who should I vote for, the sinner who has sinned and yet supports Christians and the Bible or the sinner who has sinned and mocks Christians and the Bible?'

Leading of the Holy Spirit: 'Never love and support those who have made themselves enemies of God' 2 Chronicles 19:2. / Psalm 139:21-22.

The sinner you support is "using" Christians so he can accumulate more $$$$ while living like Satan.

Good job picking out the more Christian human.

The sinner you support is "using" Christians so he can accumulate more $$$$ while living like Satan.

Good job picking out the more Christian human.

You think I should support the candidate who despises Christians but pretends to support them when speaking from their liberal church pulpits?

You think I should support the candidate who despises Christians but pretends to support them when speaking from their liberal church pulpits?

no...

I defend truth and righteousness against uncivilized and unjustified attacks on American laws, traditions, values and elected leaders.

It's good to see then you've come over to this side.

Retired Generals have opinions. Trump has opinions. Trump-haters have opinions. Devil-haters have opinions. I'm not worried about Trump. I'm worried about America if the devil gains control of power now that the left has gone insane with uncivilized madness.

It's revealing how when the Right doesn't like facts they call 'em opinions and when they don't like opinions the Right goes off the deep end with their own concoctions. Then throw in the devil to clinch it for 'em. Which is why I encourage your posts btw and thx.

You reveal how the evangelical Right is caught up in the Putin-Trump rowing frenzy. I'm certain however others recognize that it's beyond all doubt that only your God is a Right Wing Lunatic God. Because it should be obvious that there are so many of God that your Right Wing Lunatic one is just another one among 'em.

And yet you vote for people who live like Satan.

Bill Clinton? I didn't vote for him. JFK? I didn't vote for him. LBJ? I didn't vote for him. The black Muslim sympathizer?
I didn't vote for him either.

Those who hatefully slander Trump supporters.

I haven't heard any of the current candidates do that. Which one of them are you referring to? Also, I imagine there are people of other faiths whom support Trump.

Hillary, the DNC and the DNC contractor, Crowdstrike claimed it was the Russians who hacked the DNC. Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Strzok, McCabe and dozens of other intelligence and justice officials under Obama immediately supported the unproven claim without investigating for themselves whether or not the claim was true. On top of that Obama changed the rules, giving 16 additional government agencies access to intelligence documents so he could say these additional departments had also investigated the DNC computers and independently verified that the Russians had indeed done it. That was a seditious lie.

Nobody but Crowdstrike ever examined the computers. Those who claimed other agencies had examined the computers were lying and they knew damn well they were lying. That is what democrats do.

How's your borscht today.

Back
Top Bottom