• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Masterpiece Cakeshop owner in court again for denying LGBTQ customer

Nobody should be forced to do business they don't want to do. The people pushing this lawsuit are scumbags looking for attention.

The people pushing this lawsuit are scumbags looking for attention.
Scumbags looking to harrass this man out of business because they don't agree with the Court's rulings.

Nobody should be forced to do business they don't want to do.
I feel bad for Jack Phillips. He's genuine and sincere in his beliefs and he has been consistent about it since he opened his doors. And he opened his doors before those PA laws were passed in Colorado, so it's not like he went into business knowing he would be violating a law by standing his ground.

That being said, the law has been passed and he does have to abide by it. I know it's easier said than done, but maybe he needs to move to a state not governed by PA laws that include the sexual thingy. I wish this could be compromised on, but it would be taken advantage of by bigots. Reopening the flood gates for legally sanctioned bigotry is not the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom