• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Many Dead in New Zealand Mosque Shooting

Yeah such a stupid idea: connecting the president who condemned the killings in New Zealand, committed by a terrorist who called immigrants "invaders" as that president vetoes a bill overturning his "emergency" declaration to build a wall to stop immigrants, which he called an "invasion." Who could possibly jump to that conclusion?

Is it against the law for immigrants to flood into America through open borders without authorization? Not that democrats seem aware of, which is why they see no invasion and see no emergency.

You dont have to...the shooter 'connected' himself. In writing.

To believe otherwise is blind Republican lockstep.

He connected himself to dividing America into civil war, to slandering American conservatism and to loving communist China's form of brutal government. How does the deranged rantings of a madmen give democrats fodder for their own unjust assaults on America conservatism? It doesn't. Democrats are deranged for doing that nonsense.

LOL the comments here from the outraged liberals are hilarious. Never have I seen a bigger abandonment of past attitudes than now. Two days ago liberals would've told you terrorism is no big deal, just part of the odd price of living in a major city, multiculturalism is a complete success, and those who wage war on innocent white lives in the West have nothing to do with the ideology they claim to follow.

Suddenly the tables turn and they're completely outraged that things like this are happening haha. Seriously - suggesting we should require police verification to live stream on Facebook? I spat my coffee out in laughter when reading that.

Then again at least left wingers are finally committed to the cause Conservatives have been committed to for decades...stopping violence at every cost instead of sweeping it under the rug. To do that, everything negative that has been said about white culture needs to be said about Islam as well. Criticizng bad ideas is the gateway to improvement. Of course Dems will continue to censor anything negative about Muslims in the wake of the next Islamic terror attack.

One cant criticize Islam without being branded "islamaphobe, xenophobe and white supremacist" that's how the left rolls, shout down and shut down anything they dont want to hear.

He connected himself to dividing America into civil war, to slandering American conservatism and to loving communist China's form of brutal government. How does the deranged rantings of a madmen give democrats fodder for their unjust assaults on America conservatism? It doesn't. Democrats are deranged for trying that.

He literally is the embodiment of the Internet Troll taking things to far.

Everything he writes is a contradiction. He claims that a children's game taught him to kill, and that he thinks the best country is China. He even says that he became a White Nationalist because of the things a black woman said which inspired him.

In short, the entire 73 pages is nothing but a giant troll bait, and far to many are falling for it hook, line and sinker. Even his photo at the arraignment is another example of his being a troll.

I already predict that his trial is going to be a circus like none other. He is going to make Charles Manson and his antics seem tame, and it is going to be a mockery simply because he knows he can do it.

Everything he writes is a contradiction. He claims that a children's game taught him to kill, and that he thinks the best country is China. He even says that he became a White Nationalist because of the things a black woman said which inspired him.

In short, the entire 73 pages is nothing but a giant troll bait, and far to many are falling for it hook, line and sinker. Even his photo at the arraignment is another example of his being a troll.

I already predict that his trial is going to be a circus like none other. He is going to make Charles Manson and his antics seem tame, and it is going to be a mockery simply because he knows he can do it.

Yes. There is no logic in his "manifesto." But, we know who he is from his actions. He's an immigrant hating, anti-Islamic White terrorist. So...that spells Right Wing, for the most part.

American democrats were stupid to twist the truth of the Covington High School kids into a lying political narrative and it is even stupider for anyone to use this madman as a club with which to unjustly assault Trump.

Yes. There is no logic in his "manifesto." But, we know who he is from his actions. He's an immigrant hating, anti-Islamic White terrorist. So...that spells Right Wing, for the most part.

So acts of Muslim terror spell left wing, for the most part. see how that works?

But is he?

He said the country he admires most is China. In addition to traveling throughout Europe, he also traveled to Turkey, Bulgaria, Pakistan, and North Korea.

Strange places for a "White Nationalist" to choose to visit. The same as his idol and inspiration being a black woman.

Yes, in his manifesto he specifically names Candace Owens as the one that set him on his path of White Nationalism.

3413186-fullsize.jpg

Yea, that's Candace Owens. The perfect blue eyed blonde haired Arian image that can be used on recruiting posters everywhere for Storm Front.

That he is white and a terrorist I readily admit. But for the rest, I think it is somewhere between mental illness and purposeful deception like many trolls enjoy doing.

Being rather conversant in Internet behavior (and even such things in the pre-internet days when a troll was called a "Flamer"), I quickly recognized his writings as nothing but a gigantic "****post", intended to be taken at face value by anybody not familiar with that behavior and repeated over and over again as if it was the absolute truth.

While in reality, it is a meaningless joke, essentially a prank to make fools of the media and the gullible.

Who have the Igers betrayed?

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

Bob Iger now sits atop one of America's media monopolies, which is now poised to gobble up 21st Century Fox, ending Rupert Murdoch's distinction as the only non-Jewish head of a media conglomerate.

disney-empire-infographic-02-680x821.jpg

This means that 100% of the American mainstream media is now owned by the 1% minority, which enjoys protection as part of a 'protected class' of people. Unfortunately, no one is protecting the 99% from them .

Iger's wife was appointed head of USC's Annenberg School for Journalism, a position likely purchased by her husband for her. In light of USC being embroiled in the recent pay-to-play scandal, it's not hard to imagine how an ex-model with very little to no experience in journalism became the head of the best known journalism school in the USA.

Disney Infographic: The Shocking Size of Its Media Empire

But is he?

He said the country he admires most is China. In addition to traveling throughout Europe, he also traveled to Turkey, Bulgaria, Pakistan, and North Korea.

Strange places for a "White Nationalist" to choose to visit. The same as his idol and inspiration being a black woman.

Yes, in his manifesto he specifically names Candace Owens as the one that set him on his path of White Nationalism.

3413186-fullsize.jpg

Yea, that's Candace Owens. The perfect blue eyed blonde haired Arian image that can be used on recruiting posters everywhere for Storm Front.

That he is white and a terrorist I readily admit. But for the rest, I think it is somewhere between mental illness and purposeful deception like many trolls enjoy doing.

Being rather conversant in Internet behavior (and even such things in the pre-internet days when a troll was called a "Flamer"), I quickly recognized his writings as nothing but a gigantic "****post", intended to be taken at face value by anybody not familiar with that behavior and repeated over and over again as if it was the absolute truth.

While in reality, it is a meaningless joke, essentially a prank to make fools of the media and the gullible.

Like I said, judge his actions. He shot up a Mosque full of immigrants. He's a white dude. Presumably not a Muslim convert. He's Australian, another country known for hating immigrants from places like Yemen and other Muslim countries. In fact, they stick them on an island, rather than let them in. Perhaps that's why they now go to New Zealand.

Bob Iger now sits atop one of America's media monopolies, which is now poised to gobble up 21st Century Fox, ending Rupert Murdoch's distinction as the only non-Jewish head of a media conglomerate.

disney-empire-infographic-02-680x821.jpg

This means that 100% of the American mainstream media is now owned by the 1% minority, which enjoys protection as part of a 'protected class' of people. Unfortunately, no one is protecting the 99% from them .

Iger's wife was appointed head of USC's Annenberg School for Journalism, a position likely purchased by her husband for her. In light of USC being embroiled in the recent pay-to-play scandal, it's not hard to imagine how an ex-model with very little to no experience in journalism became the head of the best known journalism school in the USA.

Disney Infographic: The Shocking Size of Its Media Empire
Thank Capitalism. Fox News was excluded from the deal, so you can celebrate that.

But is he?

3413186-fullsize.jpg

He admires China because he admires a strong state which can go after its Muslim population as the Chinese do

China defends Xinjiang centers for Muslims, but aims to 'downsize' | Reuters

GENEVA (Reuters) - Chinese vice foreign minister Le Yucheng on Friday defended what China calls its vocational training centers in Xinjiang for Muslims and said its “campuses” would be closed down gradually as extremist ideology is vanquished in the region.

And the reason he likes Candace Owens is because she provides him with an ideological and propaganda platform to accomplish his objectives. When one is starting a total war against his enemy, he will welcome help from devil itself in order to achieve victory. See the US and the Soviet alliance during WWII

He is on exactly the same page on policy as the Left Wing by his own words and his attack against President Trump on policy.

But is he?

3413186-fullsize.jpg

Being rather conversant in Internet behavior (and even such things in the pre-internet days when a troll was called a "Flamer"), I quickly recognized his writings as nothing but a gigantic "****post", intended to be taken at face value by anybody not familiar with that behavior and repeated over and overthat. as if it was the absolute truth.

Quit it already with this ridiculous apologetics. The man had 1488 written on his gun. He was a White Nationalist Fascist Terrorist. Sorry if thats inconvenient for you.

Thank Capitalism. Fox News was excluded from the deal, so you can celebrate that.

You were hoping Disney acquired them, and added them to the echo chamber of mainstream American media, I assume. Outside of Tucker, they're mostly neocons, so I don't really favor them too much. Tucker is a good man though.

He admires China because he admires a strong state which can go after its Muslim population as the Chinese do

China defends Xinjiang centers for Muslims, but aims to 'downsize' | Reuters

GENEVA (Reuters) - Chinese vice foreign minister Le Yucheng on Friday defended what China calls its vocational training centers in Xinjiang for Muslims and said its “campuses” would be closed down gradually as extremist ideology is vanquished in the region.

And the reason he likes Candace Owens is because she provides him with an ideological and propaganda platform to accomplish his objectives. When one is starting a total war against his enemy, he will welcome help from devil itself in order to achieve victory. See the US and the Soviet alliance during WWII

The Chinese seek local cultural annihilation in order for their long term racist policies of colonization can take place. It's the most racist nation on the planet, it's no wonder a racist nationalist would find much to admire.

You were hoping Disney acquired them, and added them to the echo chamber of mainstream American media, I assume. Outside of Tucker, they're mostly neocons, so I don't really favor them too much. Tucker is a good man though.

Of course you would like the racist mysoginst Tucker Carlson.

So much wishful thinking from Conservatives.

Better than the pro-globalism cons like Ben Shapiro, yes. Hannity is all talk, no action, just like Trump.
What are the laudable actions that the valiant Tucker Carlson has taken?

What are the laudable actions that the valiant Tucker Carlson has taken?

Not selling out and becoming a globalist chimp like Trump & Hannity, and Shapiro.

Tucker Carlson vs Ben 'Zionism n' Globalism 4ever' Shapiro-

Not selling out and becoming a globalist chimp like Trump & Hannity, and Shapiro.

Tucker Carlson vs Ben 'Zionism n' Globalism 4ever' Shapiro-

What do you think of Jewish people?

Back
Top Bottom