• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man picks up leg of pedestrian struck by train, and 'starts eating it'.

Chock Full o Nuts

Voting for Pedro!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right

A man has been arrested after being suspected of taking the leg of a pedestrian who was struck by an Amtrak train in California and eating it.
Well, did he have the limb or not? Were 'parts' missing from the scene?
"I'm not sure from where, but he walked this way and he was waving a person's leg. And he started chewing on it over there, he was biting it and he was hitting it against the wall and everything," said Jose Ibarra, a worker who saw the incident.
Just a big WTF right there.
Either really mental or really hungry. I'll go with the former. Or a  zombie!
I couldn't imagine how i would react if I saw someone walking with a leg in hand, let alone having a bite.

Probably desperately hungry.

Apparently people taste like pork. Or, so I've heard
🍽
Apparently the name for human flesh among some cannibal peoples translated to "long pork".

Probably desperately hungry.
Probably plenty of 'pickins' in trash cans around.
I saw a guy once as I sat at a light downtown, reach into a can, grab a soda cup, down the remainder, and then pick up a milk pint and polish off the bit left. Sad really.
But there was no leg..

More going on with this fella. I'm going to guess charges dropped and sent for help.

Back
Top Bottom