• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Make America Ugly Again

There is very little the ***** Grabber can do to erase those words, he spoke em, he will have to live with them.

And you will live with having to know how full of **** leftists are. You get to live with knowing you excuse a rapist and **** yourself over 'words'.

You aren't fooling anyone. Your values and standards are secondary to your political causes. And that's ****ing pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im a fraud? Says the poster who claims to know how a complete stranger voted in 1992, you are talking out of your ass, you do not know squat, explains your misguided vote for Comrade Trump.

You have no idea who I voted for. I didn't vote for either major party candidate. You are a leftist. If you were if voting age in 1992 your ass voted gleefully...eagerly for Clinton just like you voted gleefully...eagerly for the woman that has spent 4 decades attacking women her husband victimized. You fool no one. You don't even fool yourself. You get to live with knowing you are a hypocrite pretending to give a **** about women, all the while fully supporting a man with a 4 decade history of abusing women. You excuse anything as long as they vote for your causes. Sorry...that's just your reality. And you know it.

Haha..typical load of cods wallup, did you see all those woem marching in DC today? Fantastic!! Good for them, you go girls!!

Sure. Good for them. A large number of them probably voted for HRC. And you know what is TRULY hilarious? At the end of the day...She still lost. Trump is still your president.

Haha..typical load of cods wallup, did you see all those woem marching in DC today? Fantastic!! Good for them, you go girls!!

A bunch of unemployed women with nothing to do marched in the streets of Washington and engaged in noise-making. Meanwhile the events of January 22nd will be more significant because the Packers are Playing the Falcons.

Sure. Good for them. A large number of them probably voted for HRC. And you know what is TRULY hilarious? At the end of the day...She still lost. Trump is still your president.

Careful, you will get dizzy with all that spinning.

Careful, you will get dizzy with all that spinning.
Where is the spin? Do you believe ANY of those women protesters were Trump voters that now changed their minds? Nah...you know better. All that has been on display these last few days is a handful of the committed partisan rat voters venting their hatred...and to what effect? HRC lost. Trump is the president. He is their president. He is your president. Nothing has changed.

I especially like watch the shrill violent expressions of hatred coming from the people carrying the "Love Trumps Hate" signs.

the way it really works is foe a president not to be such a blatant hater. did you follow that?

I agree. I spent 8 years having to deal with Obama's hatred of business. It was expensive. His hatred seemed far more severe to me than anything I see from Trump.

trump has left LGBT, gay issues, climate change, health care and civil liberties pages have been removed from the White House website. So much for being a president of all Americans.
:lamo

You DO know it was the Obama White House web administrators that removed the web pages...right? And that is the established norm?

I agree. I spent 8 years having to deal with Obama's hatred of business. It was expensive. His hatred seemed far more severe to me than anything I see from Trump.

your post is a lie

:lamo

You DO know it was the Obama White House web administrators that removed the web pages...right? And that is the established norm?

so you are saying obama is in charge of trumps website? really?

so you are saying obama is in charge of trumps website? really?
No. i am saying the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION removed those pages. Im stating facts...something you would have known had you actually read about what you were ****ting yourself over instead of just ****ting yourself because...well...Truuuuuuuump!!!!!!! Arrrrrrrgh!!!!

All I know is....at some point....rabid animals must be put down

Where is the spin? Do you believe ANY of those women protesters were Trump voters that now changed their minds? Nah...you know better. All that has been on display these last few days is a handful of the committed partisan rat voters venting their hatred...and to what effect? HRC lost. Trump is the president. He is their president. He is your president. Nothing has changed.

I especially like watch the shrill violent expressions of hatred coming from the people carrying the "Love Trumps Hate" signs.

I have been reading your posts since the election, you need help, and now.

trump has left LGBT, gay issues, climate change, health care and civil liberties pages have been removed from the White House website. So much for being a president of all Americans.

So everyone gets treated equally under the same laws. Do you want a separate constitution for each slice of humanity?

Ridiculous comment.

Anyone who believes that sort of tripe or holds that position is likely one of the people Trump was referring to when he said he loves the poorly educated.

I believe it is called a meme. And it is no more ridiculous than other memes.

What branch do you serve and does your first line know you follow white supremacist blogs?

I do not follow white supremacist blogs. If some have information or facts I look. Race is not the only issue, if one at all, but it seems to be for you.

the way it really works is foe a president not to be such a blatant hater. did you follow that?
Seems to me you hate what he does if it's not you're way...

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Why do you feel it is necessary for the WH website have a separate area for LGBT? Can you not be an American without having a separate area? It is noted that the WH website has never had a separate page for heterosexual's. Guess Obama and past Presidents didn't represent that group.:lamo

As far as your other concerns time will tell what the new President wants to address via the web.

Back
Top Bottom