• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Maga!

volsrock

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Stock market 31% gain during Trump -- best since FDR!

Value grows by $6.9 TRILLION.

WINNING

It is different this time, it will never crash like it did every other time the stock market was overvalued (like it is)

MAGA will turn to MACA (Making America Cry Again

Bob Mueller.

people care about Stock market 31% gain during Trump -- best since FDR! Value grows by $6.9 TRILLION.

not Bob Muellers year of nothing witch hunt!

Every other market is booming too. The DOW is simply a predictor of future growth and it loves what Trump is doing.

people care about Stock market 31% gain during Trump -- best since FDR! Value grows by $6.9 TRILLION.

not Bob Muellers year of nothing witch hunt!

Lulz. A witch hunt? Again?

This is going to be a glorious year.

Trump proofing all the haters & doubters wrong again

Indeed #winning

Lefties are pissed. Because lefties hate American growth.

Last edited:
Uh huh.

You really think Americans are going to buy that nonsense for an American hating rag over their own eyes?

My God you liberals are in more trouble than I thought.

LOL! Only a Marxist like you would label that an 'American hating rag'.

Not at all surprised you couldn't address what was reported and and to distract from that by braying about where it's hosted.

LOL! Only a Marxist like you would label that an 'American hating rag'.

Not at all surprised you couldn't address what was reported and and to distract from that by braying about where it's hosted.

Perhaps to any uber Obama leghumper Slate isn't un-American but to any patriotic American it sure fits the mold.

It's just interesting how angry liberals are that our country is winning again. Instead of being happy, they throw snot all over the place.

Perhaps to any uber Obama leghumper Slate isn't un-American but to any patriotic American it sure fits the mold.

LOL! No, to any rational, sober adult it's not un-American. Nor can you demonstrate that it is.

Marxists like you are so transparent.

Sorry you had to run in fear of the reporting and fear to address it.

LOL! No, to any rational, sober adult it's not un-American. Nor can you demonstrate that it is.

Marxists like you are so transparent.

Sorry you had to run in fear of the reporting and fear to address it.

I'll try to explain it to you as I would a dog or young child.

Trump cut taxes for companies. Companies use tax savings to invest in our country. Liberals hate that this makes Trump look like a winner so they proceed to blow snot all over the place.

Sad.

Be careful not to give credit to the president that which you must later blame on him; We are overdue for a recession.

I'll try to explain it to you as I would a dog or young child.

Trump cut taxes for companies. Companies use tax savings to invest in our country. Liberals hate that this makes Trump look like a winner so they proceed to blow snot all over the place.

Sad.

LOL! I see you can't counter a thing in the article I linked to, as it destroys the simpleton's narrative you've bought hook, line and sinker.

Sad that a Marxist like you can't face reality.

LOL! I see you can't counter a thing in the article I linked to, as it destroys the simpleton's narrative you've bought hook, line and sinker.

Sad that a Marxist like you can't face reality.

And he of course omitted the fact that all these companies also fired people after the tax cuts.

Back
Top Bottom