• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Local Fox affiliate reporter: "Key inniggeral spot." (1 Viewer)

Einzige

Elitist as Hell.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
Government nig

Yes, I am deeply, profoundly aware that this is a Fox affiliate and not the FNC itself. You needn't white knight Fox in this thread.

Government nig

Yes, I am deeply, profoundly aware that this is a Fox affiliate and not the FNC itself. You needn't white knight Fox in this thread.

you need a new hobby

you need a new hobby

Had this been an NBC reporter who, say, inadvertently used the phrase "white trash" in a report on Appalachian coal miners and I called her out on it, I'd be a hero. As it stands, I'm stretching; we all know the word "nigger" is passe.

Isn't that right?

You mean besides whining and sobbing uncontrollably 24/7 on this forum?

But nobody self-victimizes quite as well as you do, Ray!

Had this been an NBC reporter who, say, inadvertently used the phrase "white trash" in a report on Appalachian coal miners and I called her out on it, I'd be a hero. As it stands, I'm stretching; we all know the word "nigger" is passe.

Isn't that right?

No, I would still think you were investing way too much effort in what amounts to a rather embarrassing verbal gaff.

No, I would still think you were investing way too much effort in what amounts to a rather embarrassing verbal gaff.

What effort? I don't require effort to be entertained, Chuckles. I'm not shrieking about racism, or even condemning Fox. I am, however, enjoying the reaction from rightists on this. Apparently everyone upset by this is "investing way too much effort".

Fran Jones 5 minutes ago
Why dont you try saying inaugural several times, bet you mess up to. the woman was trying to read it off a board, and screwed up the pronouncation of it... get over it!
Reply · in reply to LTwizzle T (Show the comment)

Verbal gaffes only matter when they're about the fifty seven States in the Union, after all. ;-)

Hahahahaha! How cool is that?

What effort? I don't require effort to be entertained, Chuckles. I'm not shrieking about racism, or even condemning Fox. I am, however, enjoying the reaction from rightists on this. Apparently everyone upset by this is "investing way too much effort".

the effort required to look at it as something more than a person screwing the pooch on her first big break since that story concerning the tap dancing squirrel. But if that isn't isn't the case then I was mistaken and you have my apologies

PS not sure if the "upset" comment was directed at me, but I wasn't really bothered with anything. Just commenting on what I thought was a rather sad series of events

Verbal gaffes only matter when they're about the fifty seven States in the Union, after all. ;-)

No, I didn't really care about those either. But for someone not looking at this politically, you sure are looking at it politically ...

That is pretty funny. At least she caught herself before it was really too late.

That is pretty funny. At least she caught herself before it was really too late.

Precisely so. But, apparently, laughing at racial mistakes makes us... 'racist'. Especially if the butt of our jokes is white. Whites, after all, are the Oppressed Majority. Poor things. One wonders how they've survived so many centuries of slavery.

Precisely so. But, apparently, laughing at racial mistakes makes us... 'racist'. Especially if the butt of our jokes is white. Whites, after all, are the Oppressed Majority. Poor things. One wonders how they've survived so many centuries of slavery.

who said that?

who said that?

My (aged, elderly, conservative) uncle, among others, when I sent this to him in an e-mail. I am, apparently, the very spitting equivalent of an Uncle Tom for rejecting his white persecution complex out-of-hand. Of course, the man, being significantly to your right, found this lady "speaking an unspeakable truth" or some such tommyrot. She's a hero in the battle against political correctness, y'see.

My (aged, elderly, conservative) uncle, among others, when I sent this to him in an e-mail. I am, apparently, the very spitting equivalent of an Uncle Tom for rejecting his white persecution complex out-of-hand.

do you even really care what he thinks? If so, just learn to accept the fact that he's an idiot and move on in life

do you even really care what he thinks? If so, just learn to accept the fact that he's an idiot and move on in life

I care to the extent that I am amused and entertained at the thought there are so many white self-victimizers in this nation.

I care to the extent that I am amused and entertained at the thought there are so many white self-victimizers in this nation.

As I said, you need a hobby

Ill come out long enough from lurking to say-Einzige you are over reaching here. Nothing to see here,just a verbal gaffe,thats all.

Seems like a pretty easy mistake to make.

OMG someone slightly stuttered and almost said a bad word. Let's make a post about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom