• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Legalizing silencers, what could possible go wrong?

YOU made YOUR own claim of fact. I am asking YOU to support YOUR claim.

Neither I nor any other human being are obligated to raise so much as a little finger to alleviate you of he burden that is 100% upon you and nobody else when you make a claim of fact.

No due diligence on your part proves you have no interest in the facts nor desire to actually learn anything about the subject. Sorry Hay, as much as you are probably used to it, I am not going to spoon feed you. Tell you what, why don't you model what you expect of others.

Google is your friend. Search for NFA, silencers, poaching as a start. Learn why suppressors were added to the NFA. You will even find a few left leaning links that relate the history....But I do not believe for a second that it will make a difference. What with you having spent the night in a Holiday Inn Express...
I can google a lot of stupid arguments that aren't true.

more complete dishonest BS. where do you get off telling such blatant lies about my positions.
Did you vote for Trump? Yes. Did Trump put Devos in to head Education and Sessions to head the AG slot? Yes. All three are pushing parts of the agenda I mentioned.

I rest my case.

I can google a lot of stupid arguments that aren't true.

Good for you. You also seem to be able to have opinions that are not based on rational thought. So what.

Last edited:
Did you vote for Trump? Yes. Did Trump put Devos in to head Education and Sessions to head the AG slot? Yes. All three are pushing parts of the agenda I mentioned.

I rest my case.

What about this of us that didn't vote for Trump? Or disagree with those views. You were flinging poop. Own it.

No due diligence on your part proves you have no interest in the facts nor desire to actually learn anything about the subject. Sorry Hay, as much as you are probably used to it, I am not going to spoon feed you. Tell you what, why don't you model what you expect of others.

Present your facts regarding your claim and I will read them.

What desperation? You're the one making an argument you won't or can't support, which is pretty much par for the course with you.

That is all he can do. Try to bully his ideology into the thread.

Present your facts regarding your claim and I will read them.

Do not be asinine how can what you have not done be presented?

Don't you have something better to do as nobody here is interested in your crap.

You do know that a silencer makes the gun less accurate, and therefore renders the argument that target shooters and hunters need them to save their ears bull****. Correct?

You are incorrect. Silencers do not reduce accuracy.

What about this of us that didn't vote for Trump? Or disagree with those views. You were flinging poop. Own it.
Yeah, right. Gunners that did not vote for Trump. What is that, like 0.1%?

Good for you. You also seem to be able to have opinions that are not based on rational thought. So what.

Placing restrictions on silencers is completely rational. That's why it is a good law.

Do not be asinine how can what you have not done be presented?

Don't you have something better to do as nobody here is interested in your crap.

Why are you attacking me when I merely told another member I would be glad to read any evidence they submitted?

It's not about you. That's what you statists never understand.

I am a citizen. If there was noise pollution - that you claim - why have not I experienced this serious national problem that cries out for fast action?

I am a citizen. If there was noise pollution - that you claim - why have not I experienced this serious national problem that cries out for fast action?

What you fail to understand about how our country was founded, based on natural rights, is that we don't ban things, or make them illegal simply for the sake of having the power to do so. That's what statists do. We are not fascist, you should not promote fascist ideology.

What you fail to understand about how our country was founded, based on natural rights, is that we don't ban things, or make them illegal simply for the sake of having the power to do so. That's what statists do. We are not fascist, you should not promote fascist ideology.

Why are you changing the subject? You said this was about noise pollution. What evidence do you have that such a national problem exists and demands national action?

Your use of terms like statist and fascist seem like attempts to wave a red flag at a perceived bull and distract from your lack of evidence about your initial claim of noise pollution.

Placing restrictions on silencers is completely rational. That's why it is a good law.

So was Prohibition and Restrictions on Pot. How are they any less rational?

I've never needed an abortion or to get married to a man. I guess since I never experienced those needs, no one has. Why the big push nationally for problems I've never had?

Explain why it is completely rational. Bonus points for explaining why the UK, France and Scandinavia allow their sale to anyone who can own a gun.

Back
Top Bottom