• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Leftists, why is it OK to call Trump every filthy, vulgar insult in the book?

You're categorically calling strong assertive women "absolute bitch[es]", and Kamala Harris in specific, an "absolute bitch." That's not a philosophy nor even an ideology.

You are attacking women for traits you praise in men. Sex is the only basis for the attack. That's sexism.

Nothing about genetics changes that.

And with Trump, he is called things based on his actual actions, not his sex.

Yes, but we as human beings separate genders in conversation. For example, I'd call Adam Schiff an asshole in conversation. Sure wouldn't call him a bitch. Although, on second thought, I might.

That, my Anti-Donald friend, is reality.

I hope the reality then is Harris is appointed to be the new AG. She's better suited for it. And you can call her what ever you want while she's prosecuting Trumps family and his criminal friends. I'll even call her a good bitch.

And when Trump supporters throw out a few deserved insults, we are misogynistic racist pigs? Just curious. Delusional Double Standard anyone?

Maybe we think you are misogynist pigs because of this.......

"Grab them by the *****. "

And when Trump supporters throw out a few deserved insults, we are misogynistic racist pigs? Just curious. Delusional Double Standard anyone?

For some reason your post reminds me a lot of Bill Barr whining and crying about "sending a 67 year old man to prison".

old-man-prison-tattoo.jpg

And how far from the ideal are you willing to go to beat the other side?

Blood coming out of her wherever. Eric Cantor would approve of your False-equivalence.

Everyone who doesn't bow down to Trump is a "leftist" according to Grandpappy.

vindman-gty-jt-191029_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

You may remember "When they go low, we go high" Well, we tried that for a while. It won't work with a nutcase like Trump.

I think about that Michelle Obama comment so often.

It's a comment born of decency and old time Christianity and of people with huge hearts.

With trump, anything legal.

I think a lot of people feel that way about Trump. And I think a lot of Trump supporters feel the way about Democrats. Both sides honestly believing that the other's policies would be so negative for the country that it justifies almost anything to keep them from coming to fruition. Even if it stays at anything legal is justified, I do worry about the long term if that's how the majority of people continue to feel.

Unfortunately, that's where Trump has taken us. I don't like it. I am just pointing out reality. We both have a specific goal this November. I'll be damned if we just sit back and be bullied by an ignorant fool. I look forward to the day this SH** stops.

We have to beat him first.

Yes, it is obviously Trumps fault. No woman was ever called a bitch before Donald Trump took office.

It is a colossal level mistake to roll up in here and question how Trump is treated or referred to given the vast history of his own actions, on occasion that have been misogynistic or racist, often appealing to social media or even mic time where he will engage in far worse filthy, vulgar, bully pulpit oriented rhetoric than anything you see here (or even in the basement.)

The "delusional double standard" bit is absolute nonsense, Trump chose this path and this degree of engagement and it is beyond asinine to expect all of a sudden he is treated with some level of respect never given by him, his enablers, and supporters to their opposition.

Political divisions and interaction with opposition is headed downward in this nation, greatly accelerated by Trump again all intentional on his part.

Quit pretending he is some honorable and nice guy looking for reasonable discourse and negotiation with his opposition or really anyone else.

We have example after example of his narcissistic, authoritarian, self-serving, vulgar, "grab em by the *****," nonsense ranking this President near the bottom in US history. And that is saying something given a few of the gems that were President over our nation's history.

You are not curious about anything, you are putting forth a series of falsehoods that Trump is looking for a different interaction with his own colleagues, political opposition, other world leaders representing nations that used to be better allies, other deplorable characters he keeps close to him or at least praises in some regard, the list goes on.

That’s how Team Red came to power starting with REDMAP 2010

And if Democrats take over a bunch of states legislatures this year I'm sure that will be how they will justify the gerrymandering they do.

With regards to your "Thing 1" argument, we have a philosophical difference there. My feeling is that women, by nature and genetics, and hormones and yes, instincts, are truly the gentler sex. I realize that goes against progressive ideology, but it's an indisputable fact.
Now, there are some exceptions. Harris is one of them, therefore the proper descriptive adjective was applied.
Still can't cite ANYTHING to support this point.

No surprise, since you cannot debate.

Why is it OK for you to call a woman you don't politically agree with a "bitch"?
Maybe they are. I can name several from the Washington swamp.

Blood coming out of her wherever. Eric Cantor would approve of your False-equivalence.

I'm explicitly saying they're not equivalent. Just because one side is worse than the other does not justify the other side's bad behavior even if it remains better than the first side's.

Maybe we think you are misogynist pigs because of this.......

How is this misogynistic? Up until recently, women were the only one's that could be grabbed by the *****.

Because Trump hates strong women. Look at the way he has treated Angela Merkel. Look at how he has disrespected female journalists during press briefs. Look at how he mocked Ted Cruz's wife Heidi during the campaign or how he derided the appearance of a woman running for president, Carly Fiorina. Look how he has called Rosie O'Donnell a 'fat pig'. He has often referred to women he dislikes as 'dogs'. How much more proof than that do you need to understand that Trump is a misogynist?

We're not talking about Joe the bartender down at your favorite pub here. We're talking about the President of the United States! NO man, especially HIM, should disparage, disrespect, slander and show such lack of respect for any woman. And you are dead wrong, none of these insults are 'deserved'.

The presidential press secretary is an outstandingly strong woman. Why does the radical left hate her???

The presidential press secretary is an outstandingly strong woman. Why does the radical left hate her???

She is a poor liar.

Yes, it is obviously Trumps fault. No woman was ever called a bitch before Donald Trump took office.

Where is the rock you were hiding under to say that?

And if Democrats take over a bunch of states legislatures this year I'm sure that will be how they will justify the gerrymandering they do.

That's gerrymandering repair.

Trump earned every vile, dispicable, disparaging name you can think of.

How is this misogynistic? Up until recently, women were the only one's that could be grabbed by the *****.

Well actually Trump did grab a *****. It was the first time he shook hands with Obama!!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom