• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lawmaker: Trump doesn't plan to leave the White House

I am sorry. I tried, but I cannot have an intelligent conversation with irrational people. You are every bit as irrational as the Trump throne sniffers.

Aaaannnnnddd /scene

No more argument, so you revert to an attempt at a personal attack. Couldnt even answer a simple question.

Noted (again)

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

.......There is no evidence that Trump intends any other course of action than leaving peaceably......

:roll:

Because Trump loves America and would never do anything to undermine it.

donald-trump-tweets-2012-1478856552.jpg

Is that what I said? I am sorry you do not have the wisdom to know what is hyperbole and what is not. A shame, really.

Have to remember that next time Biden says something stupid. It's only those who take his stupid comments seriously that are the stupid ones. Biden is just using "hyperbole" to anyone who has sufficient wisdom.

Of course it is predictable that a Democrat will say something crazy about the president they hate. Trump is Mussolini and Putin is Hitler. Yeah, seems credible.

But what if the election results are fake news?

Will Trump leave the WH over fake news election results?

Here we go. Sadly predictable.

Rep. James Clyburn: Donald Trump plans to install himself in office in emergency way

Lawmaker: Trump doesn't plan to leave the White House - CNN Video

The Donald's focus is on nothing else now but re-election. And whatever that will take.

So much for thousands of lives in the balance fighting CV19. It seems he's even given up on the economy.

Sounds like Clyburn's tinfoil hat is strapped on a little too tight. It's pretty amazing that an elected representative would go on like that. It's a bit unhinged.

For those that don't wade through it, Cliburn said Trump was Mussolini, Putin, and Hitler, and had no intent to 'transfer power' peacefully if he loses. He's one of the Democrat House Leadership.

Have to remember that next time Biden says something stupid. It's only those who take his stupid comments seriously that are the stupid ones. Biden is just using "hyperbole" to anyone who has sufficient wisdom.

Not knowing where one is or what office they are running for is not hyperbole, and it happening a time or two could be chalked up to standard gaffes. When it happens regularly, that is when a rational person would have to pause and think about where their loyalties really lie.

But what if the election results are fake news?

Will Trump leave the WH over fake news election results?

Unlike many here at DP, I am not a soothsayer or a mind reader.

Unlike many here at DP, I am not a soothsayer or a mind reader.

Perhaps there is some possibility that Trump would try to retain the WH in your imagination after all?

You are at least disinclined to say that Trump would definitely leave the WH.

All your doubts about Trump are well founded.

Perhaps there is some possibility that Trump would try to retain the WH in your imagination after all?

You are at least disinclined to say that Trump would definitely leave the WH.

All your doubts about Trump are well founded.

If Trump loses, he will leave the White House, guaranteed. I am not playing the "what if" game.

Sounds like Clyburn's tinfoil hat is strapped on a little too tight. It's pretty amazing that an elected representative would go on like that. It's a bit unhinged.

For those that don't wade through it, Cliburn said Trump was Mussolini, Putin, and Hitler, and had no intent to 'transfer power' peacefully if he loses. He's one of the Democrat House Leadership.

Please specify what was 'unhinged?' And you apparently didnt understand what you viewed. He was comparing The Donald's influence over the populace and his active deterioration of democracy. Not similar violence.

OTOH, who knows what lengths The Donald will go to to retain the WH? He's escalating the voting issue very day...all the while showing diminishing concern over thousands of people dying every day.

Of course it is predictable that a Democrat will say something crazy about the president they hate. Trump is Mussolini and Putin is Hitler. Yeah, seems credible.

Trump is as incompetent as Mussolini.

Do you doubt Trump will contest the results if he loses?

It would depend on the margin and the law, would it not? It would not be the first contested election if it ends up being close.

It would depend on the margin and the law, would it not? It would not be the first contested election if it ends up being close.

First thing comes to mind with that is Al Gore and his friend H. Chad.

I could not care less if any president nuked every hurricane. One less nuke that could potentially be used on people. Plus, how do you know it will not work until it is tried.

This is all kinds of awesome. Even if you broke up the hurricane (which you would not), all of the remnant storms spinning off from it would be radioactive.

On the other hand, what do we stand to lose? Florida, Louisiana, and Texas? Meh. Why not give it a whirl?

Rep. James Clyburn: Donald Trump plans to install himself in office in emergency way

The Donald's focus is on nothing else now but re-election. And whatever that will take.

So much for thousands of lives in the balance fighting CV19. It seems he's even given up on the economy.

Who here actually believes Trump wont leave office if he loses? Raise that hand so we know how many Darwin Awards we need to get.

Please specify what was 'unhinged?' And you apparently didnt understand what you viewed. He was comparing The Donald's influence over the populace and his active deterioration of democracy. Not similar violence.

OTOH, who knows what lengths The Donald will go to to retain the WH? He's escalating the voting issue very day...all the while showing diminishing concern over thousands of people dying every day.

Clayburn was unhinged. I listened to what he said. I understand that you are trying to interpret it so it wasn't so, but that's pretty much impossible once he's made the Adolph Hitler reference.

Trump is not going to retain the White House if he loses. That belongs in the conspiracy theory section.

This is all kinds of awesome. Even if you broke up the hurricane (which you would not), all of the remnant storms spinning off from it would be radioactive.

On the other hand, what do we stand to lose? Florida, Louisiana, and Texas? Meh. Why not give it a whirl?

You would not have to worry about another Republican president again, would you?

First thing comes to mind with that is Al Gore and his friend H. Chad.

I thought the partisan divide was wide then. I dream about going back to even that less toxic a time.

Yikes... this is one strong TDS thread! Ranting off the crazy scale.

He will when the secret service hogties him and frogwalks him out.

Back
Top Bottom