• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kentucky Deputy Suspended Over ‘Muslim Holler Monkey’ Facebook Post

Islam is an idea, not a skin color.

Sure to non racists, but let's be honest here. This guy wasn't even talking about a Muslim. He was talking about a Black Christian Man, and was inulting him by referring to him as a Muslim. Now tell me do you think that type of man can tell the difference between a white muslim, which I have never met, and a brown muslim? Or does he profile, like he was trained, into thinking people of certain dress and colour are Muslim. Which he has such a low opinion of he uses them as a slur?

But hey, you keep on nitpicking my statements all you want. Doesn't change the fact, that man is a racist and has no business wearing a badge. Especially in a time when race relations are tense (due in part because police mishaps and cover ups), and xenophobes in control the government.

Sure to non racists, but let's be honest here. This guy wasn't even talking about a Muslim. He was talking about a Black Christian Man, and was inulting him by referring to him as a Muslim. Now tell me do you think that type of man can tell the difference between a white muslim, which I have never met, and a brown muslim? Or does he profile, like he was trained, into thinking people of certain dress and colour are Muslim. Which he has such a low opinion of he uses them as a slur?

But hey, you keep on nitpicking my statements all you want. Doesn't change the fact, that man is a racist and has no business wearing a badge. Especially in a time when race relations are tense (due in part because police mishaps and cover ups), and xenophobes in control the government.

You're right. It won't change that he's racist and should be fired.

Why do imbeciles like this deputy keep posting racist **** on Facebook?

Do they think nobody's gonna read it?

Because they have a pathological need to do this. They would be better off respecting their own right to REMAIN SILENT.

Wrong as usual.

Then you must be telling an untruth? Why would you do that about something so simple and obvious?

Then you must be telling an untruth? Why would you do that about something so simple and obvious?
Stop projecting.

That was not evidence of any racist intent.

Stop projecting.

That was not evidence of any racist intent.
Again, you must learn about the concept evidence. Something which I have provided in abundance.

It's unfair that no one asked monkeys how they feel about being compared to Muslim terrorists.

Again, you must learn about the concept evidence. Something which I have provided in abundance.
:lamo
Wrong as usual.

You have provided no such thing, nor have you refuted what I presented.

How some folks (not everyone) used it in the historic past is irrelevant to how someone today used it unless you can establish that is the very reason they used it that way.
Answer the question. Do you really not understand that?

:lamo
Wrong as usual.

You have provided no such thing, nor have you refuted what I presented.

How some folks (not everyone) used it in the historic past is irrelevant to how someone today used it unless you can establish that is the very reason they used it that way.
Answer the question. Do you really not understand that?

I understand what qualifies as evidence. There are a great number of your posts which indicate you do not.

I'm done with your ping-pong match. You can stand there and say you know his heart while I can, and have, ponied up evidence that calling black people apes or monkeys has racist origins.

Historical use is not irrelevant because you say so.

I understand what qualifies as evidence. There are a great number of your posts which indicate you do not.
As you are wrong, clearly you do not know.
Your argument would fail in a court of law for the very reasons I pointed out. It is not evidence of his use.

I'm done with your ping-pong match.
You are done because you are wrong. That is the only reason.

You can stand there and say you know his heart ...
Wtf? You really like dishonest arguments don't you?
I have never said I know his hart. I didn't even say I knew his intent.

What I have pointed out though it that you do not know his intent and have absolutely no evidence of it.

while I can, and have, ponied up evidence that calling black people apes or monkeys has racist origins.
Wrong again.
You did not show that. Not even your source claimed that.
What you did show is that some folks have used it as such in the past. That is all.

And even though this has previously been pointed out to you, you still have filed to refute it.

Historical use is not irrelevant because you say so.
Your argument of historical use is irrelevant because you can not tie it to his use.
That is a factually based argument, not a "because I said so" argument.

I already grew tired of your untruth...
False statement as I presented no untruth.
What you presented though was.

Back
Top Bottom