• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Judge tosses cases related to a Tran's tossed testicles

Roadvirus

Heading North
Dungeon Master
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Pontiac — A district court judge Wednesday denied a pair of dueling $6,500 small claims petitions that centered around a transgender woman's attempt to get her surgically removed testicles back after they were kept for months in her ex-boyfriend's refrigerator.

Kingsley filed a handwritten small claims petition in August claiming Wojciechowski "retains possession of my surgically extracted testicles, preserved in (a) Mason jar, kept in (the) fridge next to the eggs. Demand immediate return of my human remains specimen and damages of $6,500."

Wojciechowski filed a counterclaim seeking $6,500 in damages because he said he had been "humiliated" by coverage of the case by "worldwide news outlets."

<skip>

Wojciechowski said he threw the body parts away in July.

"They were rotting in my fridge, and it was disgusting — I've got food in there I wanted to eat," Wojciechowski told the judge. "She didn't keep them in a biohazard container like she was supposed to."

This is a weird...and gross story.

Why would you want to keep your cut-off balls and in the same fridge you put food in?

Titillating title, but totally traumatic tale of testicle transference.

Why would you want to keep your cut-off balls and in the same fridge you put food in?

Sounds like an issue of hygiene. Body parts shouldn't be kept in a home fridge.

And **** the inevitable transphobia that this thread will produce. The Genital Obsessed Party can't help themselves.

Why didn't he give the jar to the rightful owner?

Some people want them as momentous. I wont judge their decisions. The jar would not b need to be refrigerated if they were in formaldehyde.

There is a reason he was an "ex" - he's an asshole.
He? From what I understand, Kingsley was harassing him, even broke down the front door.
If anything, it is a case of a mutually hateful relationship.

Read of this a while back.. Yeah toss the case just like the 'parts' should have been.

Why would anyone want to keep them in any manner period?
"They were my testicles. ... We're talking about my nuts. ... I wanted them in my fridge — not his. ..

But why? They are parts you didn't want attached to you, but you still want them? Sounds indecisive to me.

He denied me access to my own body parts.
So are they your parts, or were they put there by mistake?
If I couldn't live with a set, I sure as hell wouldn't want to hang onto them.
Mental..

Some people want them as momentous. I wont judge their decisions. The jar would not b need to be refrigerated if they were in formaldehyde.

A picture is a memento.
A locket or a watch or a piece of jewelry is a memento.

Not a removed pair of testicles.

Read of this a while back.. Yeah toss the case just like the 'parts' should have been.

Why would anyone want to keep them in any manner period?

But why? They are parts you didn't want attached to you, but you still want them? Sounds indecisive to me.

So are they your parts, or were they put there by mistake?
If I couldn't live with a set, I sure as hell wouldn't want to hang onto them.
Mental..
I kept an abscessed tooth for a while, just to remind myself to keep better oral hygiene. It worked.

Back
Top Bottom