• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Judge sides with Planned Parenthood over Mississippi abortion law

Yes, they do. They were busted making deals; admitting to it.

Actually, it was pro-life activist, Daleiden that was busted for trying to buy baby parts illegally....

"...A Texas grand jury indicted Daleiden and another pro-life activist, Sandra Merritt, behind the videos. Instead of prosecuting Planned Parenthood for selling aborted baby parts, Daleiden was indicted for buying them.

Daleiden and Merritt were charged with one felony related to tampering with a governmental record and a misdemeanor count related to buying human tissue. The felony charge was in reference to the use of a fake ID. If convicted, Daleiden faces 20 years in prison while Planned Parenthood officials face no legal consequences for their actions...."

Houston grand jury investigates Planned Parenthood, indicts ... activists - Hot Air Hot Air

Actually, it was pro-life activist, Daleiden that was busted for trying to buy baby parts illegally....

"...A Texas grand jury indicted Daleiden and another pro-life activist, Sandra Merritt, behind the videos. Instead of prosecuting Planned Parenthood for selling aborted baby parts, Daleiden was indicted for buying them.

Daleiden and Merritt were charged with one felony related to tampering with a governmental record and a misdemeanor count related to buying human tissue. The felony charge was in reference to the use of a fake ID. If convicted, Daleiden faces 20 years in prison while Planned Parenthood officials face no legal consequences for their actions...."

Houston grand jury investigates Planned Parenthood, indicts ... activists - Hot Air Hot Air

They dropped the charges.

What I say that isn't factually accurate?

Oh, the whole "they're liberals, therefore they must be lying" crap, perhaps? Unless you have objective evidence that they were, in fact, being dishonest, you're full of it.

That's just natural.

I can't say one way or another on that. All I will say is that I was surprised when I read the polls on the matter.

439d02fff04518c35fdc9c0e22728e25.jpg

Yugo, sista...

439d02fff04518c35fdc9c0e22728e25.jpg

Yugo, sista...

Cute and yet stupid. It's also not really anything new or anything that hasn't been posted 100,000 times before.

They dropped the charges.

Well, guess what....they dropped the charges against PP, too. So why do you keep pretending they didn't?

Cute and yet stupid. It's also not really anything new or anything that hasn't been posted 100,000 times before.

Thats the first time I posted it. I think it not only helps support the OP's argument about pro-lifer's hypocrisy...but their moral bankruptcy, as well.

Well, guess what....they dropped the charges against PP, too. So why do you keep pretending they didn't?

That doesn't change the fact that planned parenthood is breaking the law.

That doesn't change the fact that planned parenthood is breaking the law.

Which law? Be specific. Present your evidence.

(a) Purchase of tissue
It shall be unlawful for any person to knowingly acquire, receive, or otherwise transfer any human fetal tissue for valuable consideration if the transfer affects interstate commerce.
(b) Solicitation or acceptance of tissue as directed donation for use in transplantation
It shall be unlawful for any person to solicit or knowingly acquire, receive, or accept a donation of human fetal tissue for the purpose of transplantation of such tissue into another person if the donation affects interstate commerce, the tissue will be or is obtained pursuant to an induced abortion, and—

Now to show that the donations affected interstate commerce.

"...apparently using illegal accounting tricks...". Now there's a strong statement to build a case on. Another nuisance suit.

Ever hear of tax evasion?

Back
Top Bottom