• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jeffrey Epstein found dead in his cell of an apparent suicide?

Whaaaaaat? Just how is in the hell does Epstein, under 24 suicide watch, with cameras in his cell, in solitary confinement, able to do this? There is video of his cell as those cameras record to a hard drive 24/7. Wonder if that video becomes disappeared.

Although details surrounding his death were still emerging, ABC News, which broke the story, and The New York Times quoted unidentified officials as saying that Epstein was found dead in his Manhattan cell.

The Times, which said Epstein hanged himself, quoted officials as saying his body was found at 7:30 a.m. Saturday.

CNN and NBC News reported that Epstein was found in cardiac arrest early Saturday and taken to a hospital where he died.

Can't wait to find out more about this. I might lean toward he didn't kill himself at all. If the video becomes lost or damaged you will know exactly what happened.

Epstein got off too easy.

He wasn’t on suicide watch, and there’s no tape.

It was in a federal jail, which is controlled by the Department of Justice, so, it's a Very Russian thing to happen.

Really? Lets hear your theory on how Trump and Putin pulled this off

They cloned Stalin, and he went in with David Hasselhoff.

They finished Epstein off before he could spill any more beans!

:eek:

They cloned Stalin, and he went in with David Hasselhoff.

They finished Epstein off before he could spill any more beans!

:eek:

Yes, our president is spreading a conspiracy theory that Hillary had it done.

This man you call a president? Despicable.

Don’t you have some story where you were on duty in the MCC when this all happened?

:2wave:

Fortunately not. One dead predator, many more, but selective outrage rules.

“I have never killed anyone, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure” -Clarence Darrow

Why Hillary? Bill and Trump were on the plane not Hillary. I don’t get why they hate her so much more than Bill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saw that. Trump is a child. And his supporters have are morons given that Trump was on the plane and had a private party with him. Trump has far more power now than Bill Clinton. You need CIA level work to pull this off.

I just saw that. Trump is a child. And his supporters have are morons given that Trump was on the plane and had a private party with him. Trump has far more power now than Bill Clinton. You need CIA level work to pull this off.

Or major foreign government. Remember some foreign dignitaries were allegedly involved too.

Some of the guards say they caught a glimpse of his last visitor and took a pic. It's hard to make out who it might be...

IMG-1638.jpg

:lamo

Spacibo, comrade!

hammersickle.jpg

He died mysteriously while in the custody of the Trump administration.

Just echoing how the right love to say everything under Obama was “The Obama administration.” So yeah, a child predator and former Trump friend mysteriously died under the custody of the Trump administration before he could talk.

If this were Obama. If Obama had private parties and flew on Lolita Express then Epstein died under Obama administration custody, we would never hear the end of it. Like the Vince foster craziness.

Last edited:
As noted in the other thread, they took him off suicide watch, folks.

He was previously put on suicide watch after he was found semi-conscious on the floor of his jail cell on July 23 with marks on his neck. Multiple people familiar with the investigation say that Epstein was in his own cell, but was not currently on suicide watch at the time of his death.

Jeffrey Epstein dies by suicide a month after arrest in child sex trafficking case

And Jeffrey Epstein, accused sex trafficker, dies by suicide: Officials - ABC News

And Jeffrey Epstein not on suicide watch when he hanged himself

Occam says:drop the conspiracy theories. The most likely explanation is that a vengeful prison official took him off suicide watch knowing he would be likely to attempt again. No need to send in shadowy government hit squads with someone like Epstein.
Yeah, well Occam can’t account for the fact people related to the Clintons have an odd habit of dying off.

He died mysteriously while in the custody of the Trump administration.

Just echoing how the right love to say everything under Obama was “The Obama administration.” So yeah, a child predator and former Trump friend mysteriously died under the custody of the Trump administration before he could talk.

If this were Obama. If Obama had private parties and flew on Lolita Express then Epstein died under Obama administration custody, we would never hear the end of it. Like the Vince foster craziness.

This makes little sense. The two can't be correlated. Jeffrey Epstein was in no way a friend of Trump, nor was Trump in any jeopardy with regard to the Epstein case. 19 years ago when Epstein made inappropriate advances on a Trump employee, Trump had him physically thrown out onto the concrete and barred Epstein from ever visiting any of his establishments. Since that time Trump has made several public comments about how creepy he considered Epstein. They were not only not friends, DJT appears to be one of the few people with enough FU money to call Epstein out. While the list of influencing people who are in jeopardy come from both sides of the isle, Epstein's death could hardly be considered a benefit to Trump.

We really have little to go on at this point. It is something quite suspicious and considering the number of influential people who did stand to gain by Epstein's death it definitely needs to be thoroughly looked into. My understanding is this was a federal facility and he was under suicide watch at the time. There should therefore be 24/7 video surveillance of what transpired. Anything out of the ordinary should raise huge red flags.

Everyone all bent out of shape by one dead pedophile.

Facts and Stats on Child Sexual Abuse | Stop Child Sex Abuse

But, just one, and ranting, nothing else.

Everyone is bent out of shape and blaming hillary or trump, granted accusations have more on nthe clintons than trumps but hard evidence points to neither. What people ignore is that many just as powerful as either went to his parties, and that the list of people with power who would want him dead to keep him silent is massive.

This is another circumstance that leaves only two possible choices:
- Corrupt Trump Administration officials at some level conspiring in Epstein's suicide or assassination
- Another case of massive Trump incompetence, ineptitude and substandard performance

Those two possibilities are running neck and neck in general as the Trump Administration is both the most corrupt administration and the most incompetent, inept and misguided administration of the modern era. Comparing to other administrations, its not even close on either score.

Bullcrap. If Epstein had dirt on Trump, he'd have had 10X the security Trump has. Democrats would have had him stripped naked, put in a rubber room with 2 in-cell guards 24/7, 3 CCTV cameras, and nothing but Jello to eat. They'd make sure he had a -100% chance of suicide. This is a liberal coverup. Most likely the Clinton Cartel.

Perhaps the investigation was starting to get too close to someone.

She's already said in public that Trump had nothing to do with this, to her knowledge.

Clinton the Rapist on the other hand....

Well see...First Trump called Putin, because they're best buddies in the whole world. Putin said that he'd call his friend Ted Nugent, who loves guns and such. So Ted tells him that Megyn Kelly knows a guy who knows a guy who knows something about suicide. So Putin gives this information back to Trump, who then turns around and then tells a bunch of Joos to infiltrate the prison. So the joos all put on MAGA hats and infiltrate the prison. While this is going on, Hillary Clinton calls Trump to plead with him to call off the hit on Epstein. Trump says no though. So Hillary calls some of her brownshirt sycophants, and they intercept the joos in MAGA hats, and now she thinks everything is free and clear, but Trump used his magical orange powers to send in more joos armed with Russian weapons, supplied by Putin. They go into the prison disguised as Antifa, and the guards let right through because everyone knows Antifa people are peaceful and loving. They'd never do anything to Epstein, because that would be wrong. But because they're Trump supporters, they eventually get Epstein to hang himself.

It's just so damn easy to figure out, I don't know why Trump hasn't already been arrested.

Bullcrap. If Epstein had dirt on Trump, he'd have had 10X the security Trump has. Democrats would have had him stripped naked, put in a rubber room with 2 in-cell guards 24/7, 3 CCTV cameras, and nothing but Jello to eat. They'd make sure he had a -100% chance of suicide. This is a liberal coverup. Most likely the Clinton Cartel.

Door #1 - Corrupt Trump Administration officials at some level conspiring in Epstein's suicide or assassination
Door #2 - Another case of massive Trump incompetence, ineptitude and substandard performance

So OK....you like Door #2 instead of Door #1. Thats OK. Like I said, there are only two choices here.

Some of the guards say they caught a glimpse of his last visitor and took a pic. It's hard to make out who it might be...

IMG-1638.jpg

:lamo

Wish I thought of that one.

Why Hillary? Bill and Trump were on the plane not Hillary. I don’t get why they hate her so much more than Bill.

Symbolism.

Hillary is a symbol which is a construct by the right which to them embeds everything evil.
Evil being what is not white male Christian (in word, not deed) domination.

This is all so easy to understand yet the masses are clueless as to why they do such circus acts.

Back
Top Bottom