• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Isn't it time Soros is jailed and deported?[W:46]

sKiTzo

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
jjjj.jpg

https://refusefascism.org/2017/08/06/this-nightmare-must-end-the-trumppence-regime-must-go/

Soros (and cohorts) funding of anti-American activity is borderline terrorism. When Trump was elected, he hired protesters (through Craigslist) all across the nation to stage protests because there existed no REAL protesters. They continue to do this and now they've put out a full page newspaper ad. If you click on the link above, you'll be taken to a page that says we need to "put a stop to the grave danger that the Trump/Pence Regime poses to the world by demanding that this whole regime be removed from power…" because "In the Name of Humanity, We REFUSE to Accept a Fascist America!".

First of all - what the hell are they talking about? Fascist regime? What is it that this small handful of elitists don't like about Trump? That he's ruining their plans? Are they now behind schedule because of Trump? Were they supposed to have grabbed our guns and property and have us all in FEMA camps by now? I say we put THEM in the FEMA camps for causing all this terrorism. They are the ones behind everything like this recent running over of bicyclists. I don't know about you, but I'm glad these people are NOT in power.

Re: Isn't it time Soros is jailed and deported?

He won't be kicked out of the USA because you don't like him.

Wake up and face reality.

Why are you parroting the propaganda of a Hungarian Autocrat while having an Anarchy symbol as your avatar?

Soros is that rich guy who pays Democrats to protest, right?

Deport him? He has been a US citizen for 56 years.

He won't be kicked out of the USA because you don't like him.

Wake up and face reality.

That's not what I said, Shrubby. He would be kicked out for inciting violence and riots that result in deaths.

Why are you parroting the propaganda of a Hungarian Autocrat while having an Anarchy symbol as your avatar?

You sound confused. Is English your second language?

Why would it matter how long he's been a citizen? He's an anti-American instigator of terrorism.

Soros is that rich guy who pays Democrats to protest, right?

Exactly. Meaning there are no protesters so they have to create them. They are creating fake protests and riots and trying to divide the country but it's not working. Nevertheless, he should be deported or hung by his balls (if he has any) in Times Square.

You sound confused. Is English your second language?

Why? Can't you understand him?

Why would it matter how long he's been a citizen? He's an anti-American instigator of terrorism.

You are right. It doesn't matter how long. We don't deport American citizens regardless of time.

You are right. It doesn't matter how long. We don't deport American citizens regardless of time.

You're wrong. He's Hungarian FIRST and he's here causing problems. He's very deportable.

View attachment 67224526

https://refusefascism.org/2017/08/06/this-nightmare-must-end-the-trumppence-regime-must-go/

Soros (and cohorts) funding of anti-American activity is borderline terrorism. When Trump was elected, he hired protesters (through Craigslist) all across the nation to stage protests because there existed no REAL protesters. They continue to do this and now they've put out a full page newspaper ad. If you click on the link above, you'll be taken to a page that says we need to "put a stop to the grave danger that the Trump/Pence Regime poses to the world by demanding that this whole regime be removed from power…" because "In the Name of Humanity, We REFUSE to Accept a Fascist America!".

First of all - what the hell are they talking about? Fascist regime? What is it that this small handful of elitists don't like about Trump? That he's ruining their plans? Are they now behind schedule because of Trump? Were they supposed to have grabbed our guns and property and have us all in FEMA camps by now? I say we put THEM in the FEMA camps for causing all this terrorism. They are the ones behind everything like this recent running over of bicyclists. I don't know about you, but I'm glad these people are NOT in power.

After all of the domestic terror the man has financed over the election, not to mention the rest of his shady dealings. I would suggest a stern prison sentence at the very least.

View attachment 67224526

He has the same freedom of speech as anyone else even if it is asinine.

View attachment 67224526

Advocating views that differ from yours or others, and generally being perceived as a d**k head isn't grounds for loss of citizenship and deportation.

:coffeepap

He has the same freedom of speech as anyone else even if it is asinine.

He's been hiring thousands of fake rioters, inciting violence, and attempting to create a state of chaos. All fabricated. That's not freedom of speech...it's terrorism.

Advocating views that differ from yours or others, and generally being perceived as a d**k head isn't grounds for loss of citizenship and deportation.

:coffeepap

He's well known for overthrowing governments and he's trying to overthrow this one not by the use of free speech, but by hiring violent fake protesters. If that's not grounds for removal, there should at least be an endictment. It can be easily proven that he has incited violence and continues to do so.

He is attempting to destabilize the elected government of the USA. If that's not outright treason -- it borders on treason. He has a dual Hungarian citizenship and the government of Hungary has been actively trying to stop him from destabilizing their country as well.

I don't know if the OP is accurate in its depiction of Soros, but he's caused major trouble for Hungary, funding illegal immigration there until it threatens the nation.

Soros has issues, that's obvious, and I'm not sure if he's just playing games because he can or if he truly hates capitalistic culture. At any rate, we know he's funding activities against our own government so why not take steps to stop him?

That's not what I said, Shrubby. He would be kicked out for inciting violence and riots that result in deaths.

Believe whatever alt-right lies that you want to believe.It's not going to happen.

Wait and see.

:lol:

View attachment 67224526

Here is a person who believes the million or more people across the country who marched in protest the day after the inauguration all received checks from George Soros. Enough said.

Here is a person who believes the million or more people across the country who marched in protest the day after the inauguration all received checks from George Soros. Enough said.

To conspiracy theorist everything is a conspiracy

He's well known for overthrowing governments and he's trying to overthrow this one not by the use of free speech, but by hiring violent fake protesters. If that's not grounds for removal, there should at least be an endictment. It can be easily proven that he has incited violence and continues to do so.

Then if you have evidence of such, please take it to the proper authorities.

Exactly. Meaning there are no protesters so they have to create them. They are creating fake protests and riots and trying to divide the country but it's not working. Nevertheless, he should be deported or hung by his balls (if he has any) in Times Square.

While I agree paying people to protest to fuel faux outrage is pretty low, is it illegal? Did he pay anybody to actually partake in violence? And you think he should be hung in Times Square by his testicles as a punishment? If this is treason, and thats the punishment you want instituted, I want you in charge of Paul Manaforts sentencing. Hell, you can sit in for the judge during trial too. That man will flip in a heartbeat and sing like a canary once he realizes what he's up against.

Back
Top Bottom