• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

ISIS: The Embodiment of Islam [W 11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has not been a Caliphate since Ataturk eliminated it in Turkey in 1924.

I don't know what that has to do with the question whether Islam requires believers to engage in jihad. Its most orthodox texts could not make any more clear that it does. Do you think Reliance of the Traveller, for example, is a forgery cooked up by people who just want to spread the impression that Islam counsels war? If so, it's odd that the most prestigious Islamic theologians in the world have verified the authenticity of the text of it I linked to.

The last dude that attempted to eliminate a religion didn't fare so well. Maybe those ovens are for sale on ebay?:no::failpail:

The last dude respected Muhammad and used the same techniques . Read Mein Kampf, although there is less hatred in that than the Koran. Educate yourself and stop the cliched replies.

I don't know what that has to do with the question whether Islam requires believers to engage in jihad. Its most orthodox texts could not make any more clear that it does. Do you think Reliance of the Traveller, for example, is a forgery cooked up by people who just want to spread the impression that Islam counsels war? If so, it's odd that the most prestigious Islamic theologians in the world have verified the authenticity of the text of it I linked to.

Just watch the effing Goalposts get moved out of the stadium.....

Why don't we just ask some of the top Islamic teachers if ISIS represents Islam's message? Is anyone in this conversation Muslim? Can they help us resolve this after 90 pages of discussion?

He uses crap sources and hate sites, what do you expect?

That no one can prove. I expect some kind of proof not the same post over and over. Again why are you here?

Why don't we just ask some of the top Islamic teachers if ISIS represents Islam's message? Is anyone in this conversation Muslim? Can they help us resolve this after 90 pages of discussion?

Good idea. Speak up if you are out there.

Just watch the effing Goalposts get moved out of the stadium.....

No matter where the goalposts are you will never discuss that the root cause of Islams problem is Islam itself.

That no one can prove. I expect some kind of proof not the same post over and over. Again why are you here?

Everyone knows your sites are hate sites for haters, full of crap.

You don't like the same post over and over? I guess you don't get irony.

Everyone knows your sites are hate sites for haters, full of crap.

You don't like the same post over and over? I guess you don't get irony.
Read it.
TheReligionofPeace.com is a pluralistic, non-partisan site concerned with Islam's political and religious teachings according to its own texts. The purpose is to counter whitewashing and explain the threat that Islam truly poses to human dignity and freedom, as well as the violence and dysfunction that ensues as a direct consequence of this religion's supremacist ideology.

Islam is not defined by anyone's opinion, but by the Quran, Hadith and Sira. These historical texts are readily available in the information age, meaning that anyone can go straight to the source from any referenced article on this site.

While apologists of Islam generally use fragments of Quran verses, weaker hadith (Islam's version of "fake news") and contemporary opinion to soothe Western concerns, TROP explains the context, cites early biographers, and posts references only to those Hadith collections deemed most reliable (Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim and Abu Dawud).

TROP is not associated with any organization. The site does not promote any religion, but it is not hostile to religion. We generally support the rights of atheists, Christians, Hindus, Jews, women, consenting adults, Muslims and anyone else on the planet to live as they wish without violating the rights of others.

There is no hate, just your fear of the truth.
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/site/about-site.aspx

Crap sites for haters, everyone knows it.

You just have fear.

Read more and think of what you have heard you will discover how many times you have been lied to. I understand you are afraid but it won't hurt. Man up.

No we can't, and Muslims cannot either. That is what I have been saying. Do you support that being taught as a religion? It is a serious problem that needs a united group of nations to call it out, IMO.

It doesn't matter if I support it, it exists in the lives of billions of people and it isn't going anywhere. Now, do you believe there are billions of terrorists or not? I don't.

As for a united group of countries to oppose a religion, it'll never happen. In case you hadn't noticed, politics everywhere is an exercise in shameless pandering to whomever has power. Islam is one of those groups that demands it be pandered to. The Christians are another. In the name of peace, it seems that the various religions have a silent agreement to patronize each other. The atheists didn't sign up for that deal and are despised by all. Opposing religion, ANY religion, is a form of political suicide.

It doesn't matter if I support it, it exists in the lives of billions of people and it isn't going anywhere. Now, do you believe there are billions of terrorists or not? I don't.

As for a united group of countries to oppose a religion, it'll never happen. In case you hadn't noticed, politics everywhere is an exercise in shameless pandering to whomever has power. Islam is one of those groups that demands it be pandered to. The Christians are another. In the name of peace, it seems that the various religions have a silent agreement to patronize each other. The atheists didn't sign up for that deal and are despised by all. Opposing religion, ANY religion, is a form of political suicide.

Just like coexisting with Islam without submitting will ever happen? And Islam is big on political suicide, they call it martyrdom.

Read more and think of what you have heard you will discover how many times you have been lied to. I understand you are afraid but it won't hurt. Man up.

Irony. Why can't you see it?

Don't tell me to man up. I've been to muslim countries, I've experienced the world.

You haven't.

Irony. Why can't you see it?

Don't tell me to man up. I've been to muslim countries, I've experienced the world.

You haven't.

Irrelevant. Start reading, you will see how wrong you are. If you refuse to look at the other side, you are being willfully ignorant. That is on you, not me.

Irrelevant. Start reading you will see how wrong you are. If you refuse to look at the other side, you are being willfully ignorant. That is on you, not me.

Your post is irrellevant, you should read to see how wrong you are, you refuse to look at the other side (or get a passport and actually experience the world).

reductio ad absurdum

Your post is irrellevant, you should read to see how wrong you are, you refuse to look at the other side (or get a passport and actually experience the world).

reductio ad absurdum

I am done with you on this thread. I will not reply to you again.

I am done with you on this thread. I will not reply to you again.

Promise?

So, you can't handle it when a poster responds to you in the way you respond to others? I've responded to you exactly how you responded to others to show you how terrible your defense is. It is a logical fallacy called Reductio ad Absurdium. (Logical fallacies have Latin names).

COMEDY GOLD.

Last edited:
Troll, troll, troll, your boat.

Are you admitting that you were just pulling our legs with this hate website crap?

His sites are crap and full of hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom