• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Is Zimmerman brave, subborn or stupid? [W: 218]

They just make up words. There was nothing "stealthy" about Zimmerman's conduct at all. But someone somewhere posted that and it sounds good so they'll all repeat it like chanting the edicts of their political master gurus.

Sure there was.. George's neighbors said that some time late at night he was driving around with his lights off, or on foot peering into dark alleys with his flashlight.

You know, playing urban Rambo. I would have had him locked up if he did that in my old neighborhood.. Too many teen aged boys walkling to talk to teen aged girls on the front porch swing.

First is you never plead to anything. (unless your are mobster etc)

2: Zimmerman is a great guy standing up for all our rights to defend our self and not be railroaded by the media and militant niggers.

3: In the end this will be example case of self defence. When you attack someone and smash their head on cement, your going to die.

I'm sorry. I read the post and wondered if I hit a time warp that brought the internet to Georgia, 1938.

Z did not confront M

M confronted Z both verbally and physically *aggravated assault*

In both bond hearings the prosecution pointed out GZ confronted TM.

^ That is correct.

Actually only Trayvon did the adult thing.. He ASKED, "why are you following me"?

George couldn't or wouldn't answer. Maybe he was playing at MENACING.. or maybe he FORGOT why he was following Trayvon.. ADD you know.

Actually Parents teach their children about Stranger Danger ... always run away from a creepy stranger.

George had no authority to confront anyone.. He wasn't a cop .. George wasn't even a rent-a-cop.

No, it is clear that TM's parents absolutely didn't give a damn around him and were trying to pass the troubled teen off on each other and both just wanting him out of the house. They didn't teach TM anything other than apparently bad examples.

But, then, TM did not run away for GZ. He approached GZ, twice, and violently so. So if TM has ever been told of "stranger danger," he did 100% exactly the opposite - as is predictable for a violent, out of control, malcontent and anti-social 17 year old may act.

Actually only Trayvon did the adult thing.. He ASKED, "why are you following me"?

George couldn't or wouldn't answer. Maybe he was playing at MENACING.. or maybe he FORGOT why he was following Trayvon.. ADD you know.

Yes, and you claim that at that point GZ knocked TM down and then shot him point blank in the chest as TM begged for his life - then the EMT and police put stage makeup on GZ to falsely make it look like GZ was injured. We all understand what you are claiming.

TM approached GZ aggressively, twice, while GZ clearly did not want a face to face confrontation. The aggressor, the stalker, the approacher, the initiator and the assailant was Martin.

No, it is clear that TM's parents absolutely didn't give a damn around him and were trying to pass the troubled teen off on each other and both just wanting him out of the house. They didn't teach TM anything other than apparently bad examples.

But, then, TM did not run away for GZ. He approached GZ, twice, and violently so. So if TM has ever been told of "stranger danger," he did 100% exactly the opposite - as is predictable for a violent, out of control, malcontent and anti-social 17 year old may act.

So now you are acquainted with Trayvon's parents? They took their boys snow skiing and horse back riding and camping.. Trayvon helped his father 6 nights a week with Pee Wee League football. Lying makes you appear desperate and racist.. Are you either of those things?

Yes, and you claim that at that point GZ knocked TM down and then shot him point blank in the chest as TM begged for his life - then the EMT and police put stage makeup on GZ to falsely make it look like GZ was injured. We all understand what you are claiming.

TM approached GZ aggressively, twice, while GZ clearly did not want a face to face confrontation. The aggressor, the stalker, the approacher, the initiator and the assailant was Martin.

I never made any such claim.. I think Trayvon did punch George and George reeled and stumbled 45 feet before landing on his ass. You know, the distance between home plate and the pitchers mound.

Sure there was.. George's neighbors said that some time late at night he was driving around with his lights off, or on foot peering into dark alleys with his flashlight.

You know, playing urban Rambo. I would have had him locked up if he did that in my old neighborhood.. Too many teen aged boys walkling to talk to teen aged girls on the front porch swing.

I have no doubt that rich old Republican women would call the police on any person walking around at night - and NOW AGAIN - you have 100% contradicted everything you posted about TM not acting supicious - since you JUST DECLARED you NOT ONLY WOULD HAVE CALLED THE POLICE - you would have used your status as a "Millionaire," rich company owning, Republican to even have that person "locked up" - though no crime committed whatsoever.

Never, not once, have I seen ANYONE as ABSOLUTELY contradict themselves as you.

What you just wrote is that GZ should have had TM "locked up" because that is what you would have done yourself if this was your neighborhood.

So now you are acquainted with Trayvon's parents? They took their boys snow skiing and horse back riding and camping.. Trayvon helped his father 6 nights a week with Pee Wee League football. Lying makes you appear desperate and racist.. Are you either of those things?
I don't believe I have ever came out and said this about Trayvon, but his father was/is a thug.

Last edited:
I never made any such claim.. I think Trayvon did punch George and George reeled and stumbled 45 feet before landing on his ass. You know, the distance between home plate and the pitchers mound.
There you go lying about the distance again.

At no occasion, ever, has anyone claimed GZ "stumbled" 45 feet. He said he was trying to slide away from TM.

Yes, we do remember your posting that GZ's injuries were from him tripping 3 times landing on his face and back of his head. Or self inflicting the wounds. Or that they were fake via conspiracy with the police or EMT.

Prove anything you posted about his parents?

The source is an OP by a black author who declares that everyone is racist against blacks and how horrifically oppressed and mistreated all blacks are by everyone else. He explains that he always keeps a great distance from "white women," terrified he'll be accused of raping her. That he wore a T Shirt saying, "“No white lady I don't want your purse.”

In short, the "source" is an OP author who has, for himself, evolved the most annoying and disgusting for of self-victimhood-status, seeing himself as a master at self pity. In fact, it is his profession - the aggrieved, hated and feared, paranoid black man.

Anytime black guys started doing that towards me my response was usually, "F... Y.., get the hell away from me or I WILL hurt you." People knew I meant it.

You see, then he actually would have something to complain about.

I am about the least sympathetic to self-pity-parties person you'll find. Go bleed on someone else.

Last edited:

the distance between a pitchers mound and home plate is 60 ft. 6 inches.

the distance between a pitchers mound and home plate is 60 ft. 6 inches.

^ well done!

Anyone, anyone at all, surprised at Sharon falsely stating a distance in a way to try to wrongly smear GZ endlessly?

The Black Panthers? You mean all six of them? I have been threatened by men who had lots and lots of money.. Who hired PI and called my phone all night.. Let me tell you what they ALL have in common... They are cowards.

Oh I believe you would yell , "get the eff away from me".. Clearly you love drama... like George.

local+bullies.jpg

Prove anything you posted about his parents?

The source is an OP by a black author who declares that everyone is racist against blacks and how horrifically oppressed and mistreated all blacks are by everyone else. He explains that he always keeps a great distance from "white women," terrified he'll be accused of raping her. That he wore a T Shirt saying, "“No white lady I don't want your purse.”

In short, the "source" is an OP author who has, for himself, evolved the most annoying and disgusting for of self-victimhood-status, seeing himself as a master at self pity. In fact, it is his profession - the aggrieved, hated and feared, paranoid black man.

Anytime black guys started doing that towards me my response was usually, "F... Y.., get the hell away from me or I WILL hurt you." People knew I meant it.

You see, then he actually would have something to complain about.

I am about the least sympathetic to self-pity-parties person you'll find. Go bleed on someone else.

The Black Panthers? You mean all six of them? I have been threatened by men who had lots and lots of money.. Who hired PI and called my phone all night.. Let me tell you what they ALL have in common... They are cowards.

Oh I believe you would yell , "get the eff away from me".. Clearly you love drama... like George.
Sad! Truly sad!

^ well done!

Anyone, anyone at all, surprised at Sharon falsely stating a distance in a way to try to wrongly smear GZ endlessly?

Little League baseball has a recommended outfield fence length of 180 feet. In practice however, many fields actual fence may be shorter or longer than that.

One thing should be constant however, and that is the dimensions of the infield.

As the diagrams above show, the distance between the bases is 60 feet. The measurement from pitchers mound to home plate is 46 feet.
This square then makes the distance from home plate to second base to equal 84' 10 1/4".

Little League Baseball Field Dimensions, Size, Measurements - SportsKnowHow.com

^ There you go about money again. Oh how much money you had! Millions and millions. "Threatened by men with lots and lots of money." Hired "PIs" to "call you at night." LOLOL.

I didn't yell. They didn't have lots of money. Never by telephone.

Little League baseball has a recommended outfield fence length of 180 feet. In practice however, many fields actual fence may be shorter or longer than that.

One thing should be constant however, and that is the dimensions of the infield.

As the diagrams above show, the distance between the bases is 60 feet. The measurement from pitchers mound to home plate is 46 feet.
This square then makes the distance from home plate to second base to equal 84' 10 1/4".
And you previously didn't specify such.

And you are still lying about the distance.
It wasn't 40, it wasn't 45, and it wasn't 46 feet.

Last edited:
^ There you go about money again. Oh how much money you had! Millions and millions. "Threatened by men with lots and lots of money." Hired "PIs" to "call you at night." LOLOL.

I didn't yell. They didn't have lots of money. Never by telephone.

This involved a RICO prosecution and another 3 million in civil suits.

mma-mount.jpg

And you previously didn't specify such.

And you are still lying about the distance.
It wasn't 40, it wasn't 45, and it wasn't 46 feet.

Oh grow up.. Little League is 46 feet and some inches from home plate to pitcher's mound.. That's how far George "Shimmied" with Tayvon on top of him.

This involved a RICO prosecution and another 3 million in civil suits.
:doh
iLOL
You realize that based on your behavior here, you are not believable, right?

Oh grow up.. Little League is 46 feet and some inches from home plate to pitcher's mound.. That's how far George "Shimmied" with Tayvon on top of him.
You grow up and stop lying!
You already know Zimmerman said he landed on the other side of the tree which reduces the approximately 34 feet to begin with.

And secondly, you never indicated a little league field, making even more wrong.

Last edited:
:doh
iLOL
You realize that based on your behavior here, you are not believable, right?

Don't care what you think.. My bros wanted me to move away or buy a gun.. but I owned a home and my youngest was finishing school.. It took six years, but the guy is in prison for 29 years.

Back
Top Bottom