• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is the right wing polititions trying to start another liars war,

jbander

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
I wonder who the crown price of lies is going to help them start another liars war, It was Curve ball in the last one who turned out to be a 100% liar and he admitted it/ The right leader murdered 5000 American heroes and wave the flag and declared themselves the winner. There is no winner ever in a war that is based on lies. Now president scum bag will do this without blinking as the last straw to stop being thrown out of office. He would pay the attackers to bomb the ships . Which is more likely then what they are trying to sell the public. Ain't buying it this time. No one should especially to help keep this pile of **** in office.

I wonder who the crown price of lies is going to help them start another liars war, It was Curve ball in the last one who turned out to be a 100% liar and he admitted it/ The right leader murdered 5000 American heroes and wave the flag and declared themselves the winner. There is no winner ever in a war that is based on lies. Now president scum bag will do this without blinking as the last straw to stop being thrown out of office. He would pay the attackers to bomb the ships . Which is more likely then what they are trying to sell the public. Ain't buying it this time. No one should especially to help keep this pile of **** in office.

If I knew what the hell you were babbling about, I'd probably recommend that this thread be moved to the CT forum.

And it's, "politicians"! ;)

Now we have Trump paying attackers to bomb ships to get re-elected? What kind of psycho babble is this. This is a thread winner for me. I just hope no one beats me to posting this as the dumbest thread starter to date. And you have the balls to call the President a scum bag? Classic.

More hate driven Babble...

Now we have Trump paying attackers to bomb ships to get re-elected? What kind of psycho babble is this. This is a thread winner for me. I just hope no one beats me to posting this as the dumbest thread starter to date. And you have the balls to call the President a scum bag? Classic.

Israel did similar in the Lavon Affair, so why would you believe a false-flag is an impossibility?

This routine never changes the non contributors do the attack routine then some responses start coming in. Do you see how they either lie or distort their point, that's all they got . Who said Scum bag did pay to have the ships attacked, not me cowboy. You know you win when all they got is attacking your spelling or the way you conjugate a verb. To repeat myself scum bag would start a war to save his ass. He is at that level of scum. Not only do these supporters believe him but they live by his lies which is really nuts.

Here's how you start a war, the video of the small boat along the side of the Oil tanker, taking off the mine that didn't explode. Well there is two reasons to take off a mine that didn't explode and not being able to identify the video. Leads me to think bull**** , something that the right lives by. It's a false flag and it wouldn't change my mind of scum bag if he is the author of this bull****. This is scum bags curve ball. If you don't know what curveball is, google codename curveball or Rafid Ahmed Alwan al-Janabi .

God Bless.

Tourette syndrome - Diagnosis and treatment.

The same was probably said about the Lavon Affair, and the Liberty incident still gives rise to suspicion...and yet you don't believe.

Now you are actually comparing Israeli covert operations to Trump sabotaging tanker ships with mines in an effort to got to war with Iraq?

I think you believe in the Easter bunny.

Now you are actually comparing Israeli covert operations to Trump sabotaging tanker ships with mines in an effort to got to war with Iraq?

I think you believe in the Easter bunny.
The insanity is you thinking your pile of **** God and leader wouldn't do such a thing , come on now the man is scum.

The insanity is you thinking your pile of **** God and leader wouldn't do such a thing , come on now the man is scum.

The insanity is, you felt the need to make up crazy claims to have something to argue about because you have run out of ideas. Very telling.

The insanity is, you felt the need to make up crazy claims to have something to argue about because you have run out of ideas. Very telling.
God your boring without any imagination.

God your boring without any imagination.

You do have quite an imagination. Maybe if I imagined that Obama was a terrorist loving ISIS supporter who tried to close Guantanamo Bay, released 160 terrorist, traded 6 Al Qaeda members for an Army trader, and sent hundreds of millions in cash to terrorist regimes.

Oh wait, that was actually true. Guess your right, I don't have much of an imagination.

You do have quite an imagination. Maybe if I imagined that Obama was a terrorist loving ISIS supporter who tried to close Guantanamo Bay, released 160 terrorist, traded 6 Al Qaeda members for an Army trader, and sent hundreds of millions in cash to terrorist regimes.

Oh wait, that was actually true. Guess your right, I don't have much of an imagination.
So a bull**** answer that has nothing to do with scum bag and his party is a response .If you don't stay on topic and try to hijack my thread we will have no choice but to dump you.

There is increased tension over actions from Iran , from the mouths of people scum bag hired with the sole purpose of their willingness to back up his lies. All levels of government are under a unwritten law to support anything scum bag says. That would include starting a war for the sake of him keeping his presidency using complete lies to do it.

So a bull**** answer that has nothing to do with scum bag and his party is a response .If you don't stay on topic and try to hijack my thread we will have no choice but to dump you.

Must be my imagination. I though I was responding to your post about me being boring and not having an imagination.

So coming back on topic, I think it was actually your imagination about Trump paying people to attack two Japanese tankers to draw us into a war with Iran. I guess todays news of Iran shooting down one of our drones over international waters in international airspace proves my original post.

This thread was created out of your own imagination just to find another reason to take a dig at the president and proves you are willing to post anything that comes to mind (valid or not) if you can just have another place to share your TDS.

Hows that? Back on topic?

Must be my imagination. I though I was responding to your post about me being boring and not having an imagination.

So coming back on topic, I think it was actually your imagination about Trump paying people to attack two Japanese tankers to draw us into a war with Iran. I guess todays news of Iran shooting down one of our drones over international waters in international airspace proves my original post.

This thread was created out of your own imagination just to find another reason to take a dig at the president and proves you are willing to post anything that comes to mind (valid or not) if you can just have another place to share your TDS.

Hows that? Back on topic?
This is how you make a lie, I never said scum bag did anything, I said this pile of **** was capable of doing the above. I'll give you 10 to one odds that if someone from Scumbags gang made this remark about Iran attacking the tanker or shooting down the drone. Then it is a lie. The ships that was suppose to have mines taken off said it's a lie -Let me see should I believe the boat people or scum or his crew that he selected for their willingness to lie for him.

This is how you make a lie, I never said scum bag did anything, I said this pile of **** was capable of doing the above. I'll give you 10 to one odds that if someone from Scumbags gang made this remark about Iran attacking the tanker or shooting down the drone. Then it is a lie. The ships that was suppose to have mines taken off said it's a lie -Let me see should I believe the boat people or scum or his crew that he selected for their willingness to lie for him.

You don't know anything. You are just making s*** up.

You posted:

Now president scum bag will do this without blinking as the last straw to stop being thrown out of office. He would pay the attackers to bomb the ships

Which is just more made up bull****. You're just ranting on something you have no clue about.

This routine never changes the non contributors do the attack routine then some responses start coming in. Do you see how they either lie or distort their point, that's all they got . Who said Scum bag did pay to have the ships attacked, not me cowboy. You know you win when all they got is attacking your spelling or the way you conjugate a verb. To repeat myself scum bag would start a war to save his ass. He is at that level of scum. Not only do these supporters believe him but they live by his lies which is really nuts.

Then you voted for another liar who said that he would end the wars in his first year of his presidency. Nope, he presided over another 8 years in Iraq and Afghanistan along with other messes in Syria, Lybia, etc. etc. etc.

Sort of scummy wasn't he?

Back
Top Bottom