• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is atheism just worship of the devil under different name?

Islam scholar

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
From what I understand, atheism is primarily a hatred of God and a wish for man to place himself above God - due to not wishing to be bound to God's laws, and wanting the freedom to live in sin - such as lust, drunkenness, and drug addictions.

This is not any different than how the devil thinks, the devil being in a rebellion against God and wishing to rule himself, rather than be subordinate to anyone.

Atheists are therefore deceived by the devil, thinking that rebellion against God and the prophets will grant them 'freedom' - because that path only leads to hell, and adopting the lifestyle of a beast who lives only beastly pleasures of sex and gluttony.

This is probably why so many atheists say that 'life is meaningless' and wish they had not been born, since they deny their true nature of being made in God's image and meant to follow him and the prophets, rather than live like an animal with no moral guidance.

From what I understand, atheism is primarily a hatred of God and a wish for man to place himself above God - due to not wishing to be bound to God's laws, and wanting the freedom to live in sin - such as lust, drunkenness, and drug addictions.

This is not any different than how the devil thinks, the devil being in a rebellion against God and wishing to rule himself, rather than be subordinate to anyone.

Atheists are therefore deceived by the devil, thinking that rebellion against God and the prophets will grant them 'freedom' - because that path only leads to hell, and adopting the lifestyle of a beast who lives only beastly pleasures of sex and gluttony.

This is probably why so many atheists say that 'life is meaningless' and wish they had not been born, since they deny their true nature of being made in God's image and meant to follow him and the prophets, rather than live like an animal with no moral guidance.
You understand incorrectly.....as usual

There are only 2 sides...God's side and the Devil's side...Matt. 7:13,14...there are just 2 roads...Matt. 12:30 emphasizes that fact even more..."Whoever is not on my side is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters."

If you are trying to "reach out" to atheists: You should avoid such broad generalizations and untruths. People who don't believe in God don't "hate" God, nor do they wish themselves to be "above" someone they don't believe even exists. Instead of comparing them to devil-worshipers, Nazis, or wild animals... try telling them why it is that YOU believe in God, or something.

If you are trying to "push away" atheists: Good job.

Behaviors which are haram or sin.

But the trouble their is that i piss all over theists like you and your interpretation of sin. Trying to force your ****ty religion and rules on me and you do in fact have someone who becomes militant. I will fight to see your religion die as it should as you would to me given a chance.

If you wish to live by such crap then do so. But do not tell me i am living in sin or must convert to your ridiculous beliefs.

Do keep in mind that i care nothing for your imaginary gods they are of no concern. I do care about people like you who would force your neurotic values on others.

? i cant make things poof into existence and i dont have super powers its just gods dont seem to be real and your god seems to be an asshole you have created in your own image to get people to do what you want

Last edited:

Nope, oh hopeless troll.

Like virtually everything you've posted here -- you're wrong. Atheists don't hate God, they don't believe a god exists. Huge difference.

Just as there is no God, there is no devil. And, atheists are often more ethical than religious adherents, so you're wrong there, too.

Wrong again. Life is what you make it -- and most atheists have very meaningful and wonderful lives.

I sense jealousy and hostility in you. It appears you really do not like the hold religion has on you, and you're trying to break away. Go ahead and do it -- leave the craziness of Islam behind and seek a real life. Don't spend another minute locked in the prison of religion. You'll be so much happier when you do.

Good luck to you.

a·the·ism
ˈāTHēˌizəm/
noun
noun: atheism
disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

##########################

They don't believe in the devil either.

The most forlorn people I've know personally in my life have been atheists. Lost without God. But nothing to be done for them. Sad, really.

The most forlorn people I've know personally in my life have been atheists. Lost without God. But nothing to be done for them. Sad, really.
And since 2001, also the loudest people I know.
Attempting to shout down faith wherever encountered.
Attempting to spread the forlornness.

Surely they don't happen in the ME because all are good and pious Muslims?

Of course they are good an pious Muslims. Those that are not are stoned - and not in a good way.

From what I understand Islam is a misguided and primitive philosophy which should have been left where it began, back in the middle ages.

From what I understand Islam is a misguided and primitive philosophy which should have been left where it began, back in the middle ages.

Just like Christianity.

Maybe they were fine until they met you? :)

And since 2001, also the loudest people I know.
Attempting to shout down faith wherever encountered.
Attempting to spread the forlornness.

Bull the most proselytizing comes from the religious lot, not from the atheist lot. We want to live as we see fit, we do not need to spread the word but when proselytized to we will also not shut our mouths and let the religious lot keep going without speaking up against it.

Bull the most proselytizing comes from the religious lot, not from the atheist lot. We want to live as we see fit, we do not need to spread the word but when proselytized to we will also not shut our mouths and let the religious lot keep going without speaking up against it.

Some theists have just gotten upset because atheists have become more vocal. SO they make up terms about "new atheism" to account for the outspoken and try to condemn/insult/dismiss them whenever they can. It's a defense mechanism, since they can no longer burn or persecute us.

lol

Are Hindus and Shintoists lost without the Christian god?

Atheists don't worship anything. What a silly idea to worship imaginary things.

Atheists don't worship anything. What a silly idea to worship imaginary things.

Yeah, Satan has many people fooled...that's how he rolls..it worked with Eve and it continues to work today...

Back
Top Bottom