• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Inner City Blacks Leaving Obama and Democrat Party

Wow, that's a convincing ultra partisan editorial based entirely on anecdotal evidence that's contradicted by scientific polling data.

Wow, that's a convincing ultra partisan editorial based entirely on anecdotal evidence that's contradicted by scientific polling data.

According to Willie Brown the former mayor of San Francisco, Obama held a conference call with a group of black preachers 10 days ago to ask for help in getting blacks to vote for him. According to Brown, Jeremiah Wright was included in the call.
According to a Gallup survey released last week, republican turnourt is forecast to exceed democrats by 3 points in this election as opposed to a 12 point dem lead in 2008.
Any loss lof enthusiasm among blacks for Obama is going to hurt a lot. It doesn't matter if they don't switch to Romney, the fact that they don't vote for Obama is good enough. It doesn't matter if polls now say that 95-98% will vote for Obama what matters is how many show up. He hasn't given them any reason to support him and their voter enthusiasm is way down.

According to Willie Brown the former mayor of San Francisco, Obama held a conference call with a group of black preachers 10 days ago to ask for help in getting blacks to vote for him. According to Brown, Jeremiah Wright was included in the call.
According to a Gallup survey released last week, republican turnourt is forecast to exceed democrats by 3 points in this election as opposed to a 12 point dem lead in 2008.
Any loss lof enthusiasm among blacks for Obama is going to hurt a lot. It doesn't matter if they don't switch to Romney, the fact that they don't vote for Obama is good enough. It doesn't matter if polls now say that 95-98% will vote for Obama what matters is how many show up. He hasn't given them any reason to support him and their voter enthusiasm is way down.

too few obamaphones, But seriously, the inner city black population is not as stupid as obama and democrats think they are.

Obama doesn't realize how much of the Black vote he lost when he "evolved" on gay marriage. He's about to find out.

Obama doesn't realize how much of the Black vote he lost when he "evolved" on gay marriage. He's about to find out.

Yep. That is gonna cost him in my area.

This is purely anecdotal, but I was in line next to a black family at the polling station at the Lincoln Park Library in Chicago, and a few of them were voting for Romney.

Adam only agrees with polls and data that have the results he wants to see.

Can you point out the polls cited in the linked article? :popcorn2:

Because the last actual poll data I saw showed Obama leading Romney 94% to 0% among black voters. Yeah ... Romney had ZERO PERCENT support. :lamo

I believe he's over 70% among hispanics, too.

Well, there's that.

Adam only agrees with polls and data that have the results he wants to see.

That' every hyper-partisan here.

If this poll is true, you know that Cons lose a big excuse if Mitt loses. "It's 'cause they're all racists who vote based on race."

That' every hyper-partisan here.

If this poll is true, you know that Cons lose a big excuse if Mitt loses. "It's 'cause they're all racists who vote based on race."

Check the article: it isn't even a poll. It's a couple of right wing reporters running around seeing if they can get black people to talk smack about Obama.

I know a black guy.

This is purely anecdotal, but I was in line next to a black family at the polling station at the Lincoln Park Library in Chicago, and a few of them were voting for Romney.

We have many of those here where I live, that admit to voting Obama last time and will either not vote at all or will vote for someone else. 4 years ago, support was blasting out everywhere for Obama, this year I haven't seen not the first sign, bumper sticker or anything in our area. I am sure there are some but they are few and far between this go around.

We have many of those here where I live, that admit to voting Obama last time and will either not vote at all or will vote for someone else. 4 years ago, support was blasting out everywhere for Obama, this year I haven't seen not the first sign, bumper sticker or anything in our area. I am sure there are some but they are few and far between this go around.

There's no question that it's going to be a tighter race this time around.

I was really waiting for the article to say he was looking to join the Tea Party.

too few obamaphones, But seriously, the inner city black population is not as stupid as obama and democrats think they are.

No surprises. Obama hated his mother's race and underestimated his father's race. I know a lot of blacks and they do not care for the democratic propoganda,

I know a lot of blacks who supported Hillary over Obama in the primary, particularly AA women.

Black folks know 'shuck and jive' when they see it.

That's rich coming from a guy I believe I recall saying 95% of blacks were racist because they voted for Obama. Now it's everyone else that is underestimating the black population. All the sudden they're your buds right? :lol:

Check the article: it isn't even a poll. It's a couple of right wing reporters running around seeing if they can get black people to talk smack about Obama.

Oh you're right, the source is Breitbart....Look a source that makes Fox seem like it actually IS "fair and balanced!"

Still I'm surprised he didn't tell them that Obama was going to give them something so they could look like idiots getting their rent paid.

That's rich coming from a guy I believe I recall saying 95% of blacks were racist because they voted for Obama. Now it's everyone else that is underestimating the black population. All the sudden they're your buds right? :lol:

I never said that. please do not misquote me. Voting racist and being racist are two distinct things. I guess it was too subtle for you.

I never said that. please do not misquote me. Voting racist and being racist are two distinct things. I guess it was too subtle for you.

Yeah, you are nothing if not subtle. :lamo

Back
Top Bottom