• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In defence of “mainstream media”

Do you care about anyone who isn't a party member?

Doesn't the party claim that Fox makes up stories?
Please explain what you're talking about. Your question makes no sense in context of my comment. Intentional?

Are you suggesting the MSM put a moratorium on the Stormy Daniel story the same way they did the Hunter laptop? Or that social media blocked posts and accounts that talked about Stormy?

I don't think that was the case. What is your evidence for this claim?
No. The National Inquirer and Donald Trump did though. Same effect. Just a big scam to keep vital information from the public. I am sure Fox News had their role in it as well. What I'm saying is that everyone does it.

Potentially this one

Except that the story was true and Oligarch Cook was just trying to obfuscate an embarrassing situation.

Please explain what you're talking about. Your question makes no sense in context of my comment. Intentional?

???

You asked if anyone you care about made allegations that the press makes shit up.

Do you care about anyone who isn't a member of the democrat party?

I followed up with the FACT that the party routinely claims that Fox lies. You care what the party thinks, don't you?

WHAT was so difficult to understand in my post?

???

You asked if anyone you care about made allegations that the press makes shit up.

Do you care about anyone who isn't a member of the democrat party?

I followed up with the FACT that the party routinely claims that Fox lies. You care what the party thinks, don't you?

WHAT was so difficult to understand in my post?
You didn't read it in context. I was being sarcastic. Are you a bot and unable to detect sarcasm? I care about both parties and believe if we prioritize the interest of as many Americans as possible, we'll keep our freedoms and have a functional Govt. But I do believe Trump and Trumpists are a direct threat to our Democracy. Can you figure out why I say that, given the context in which I said it?

No. The National Inquirer and Donald Trump did though. Same effect. Just a big scam to keep vital information from the public. I am sure Fox News had their role in it as well. What I'm saying is that everyone does it.
The National Inquirer? Is that mainstream news in your opinion? How is Elvis these days? :D

But if Fox killed a Stormy Daniels story, that was wrong. I don't see where anyone else put a moratorium on reporting it though. Nothing like the broad and seemingly coordinated conspiracy of MSM and social media that actively ignored, blocked and banned people.

Everyone may do it, but not everyone does it to the same degree.

You didn't read it in context. I was being sarcastic. Are you a bot and unable to detect sarcasm? I care about both parties and believe if we prioritize the interest of as many Americans as possible, we'll keep our freedoms and have a functional Govt. But I do believe Trump and Trumpists are a direct threat to our Democracy. Can you figure out why I say that, given the context in which I said it?

The initial reason you would say this is ignorance driven by the little Goebbels of the DNC propaganda corps.

Americans have lost more civil rights in the last 3 years than the 245 years preceding them. Freedom of speech? Not on Joe Biden's watch.

1710438205988.png

Freedom of the press? Not if reporting information harmful to Joe Biden. Biden's STASI raiding Project Veritas to block publication of Ashly's Diary, Wray and the STASI directing social media to block the Hunter Biden laptop story.

The right to assemble and protest? Not if you protest against Biden or the party.

The right to be secure in you person and your papers per the 4th? Nope, the party wanted to go fishing in Trump's tax return. The right to a trial by jury? Nope - the Party wants to strip Trump of his assets in an attempt to corrupt the 2024 election.

In all, the 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th, 8th, 10th, and 14th have been revoked under the Biden Regime.

The initial reason you would say this is ignorance driven by the little Goebbels of the DNC propaganda corps.

Americans have lost more civil rights in the last 3 years than the 245 years preceding them. Freedom of speech? Not on Joe Biden's watch.

View attachment 67498385

Freedom of the press? Not if reporting information harmful to Joe Biden. Biden's STASI raiding Project Veritas to block publication of Ashly's Diary, Wray and the STASI directing social media to block the Hunter Biden laptop story.

The right to assemble and protest? Not if you protest against Biden or the party.

The right to be secure in you person and your papers per the 4th? Nope, the party wanted to go fishing in Trump's tax return. The right to a trial by jury? Nope - the Party wants to strip Trump of his assets in an attempt to corrupt the 2024 election.

In all, the 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th, 8th, 10th, and 14th have been revoked under the Biden Regime.

Ah, the hyperbole and nonsense this post contains....

Ah, the hyperbole and nonsense this post contains....

Ah, the leftist inability to address facts.

I understand, you can't counter anything because there is no counter.

Ah, the leftist inability to address facts.

1. Not a leftist.
2. Hyperbole and BS may contain the occasional fact. But they are not facts.

I understand, you can't counter anything because there is no counter.

I understand you like to spew accusations aplenty. I also understand you like to call anyone who disagrees Leftist, Marxist, etc..

Examples of rote BS and Hyperbole:

Americans have lost more civil rights in the last 3 years than the 245 years preceding them.
Biden's STASI
The right to a trial by jury? Nope

So you have a beef with Knight Ridder?

You're not getting it. The same media that was soft on avenging 9/11 was also providing the "history lesson" on 9/11.

Regardless of the news organization, does anyone have an actual example in the last, say, ten years of them completely making up a story from whole cloth? I don’t mean them reporting from somewhere else that turned out to be false. I mean a story they just invented, and they were the first source of it?

I don't know if FOX counts, and I don't know if this qualifies, but I think there are two examples that are significant in our modern media and the consumers who watch it.

FOX reported that Biden wanted to ration red meat.

The Chiefs and the NFL rigged the Superbowl so Biden would win the election.

Both of these originated from online posts. But Fox allowed it without any research or verification. Both stories continued for about 48 hours.

Wasn't it FOX News that said that Saddam Hussein was allied with Al-qaida?

Well that was false.

Back
Top Bottom