• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In 2018, this TV Show is returning with the original cast...

... One post was all it took for someone to make a TV Thread political. FFS.

Ahem! Is the name of this discussion board not, "Debate Politics"?

I accept your apology.

It's the Art and Entertainment section, not everything needs to be tied to Trump.

The name of the discussion board Trumps the name of the subforum.

Cause... why?

Back on topic lol, I wasn't exactly a superfan but I thought it was a pretty funny show and it was more relatable than most other sitcoms. I am not sure about a reboot of show though, I mean they could probably just do a couple specials and be done but I would like to see more about it to see what direction it's taking and go from there.

Disappointing. I thought this would have been about the new season of Arrested Development.

So Donald Trump can send hate tweets to Rosanne?
I think maybe you are mistaking Roseanne Barr with Rosie O Donnel. Roseanne has even on occasion defended Trump.

Back on topic lol, I wasn't exactly a superfan but I thought it was a pretty funny show and it was more relatable than most other sitcoms. I am not sure about a reboot of show though, I mean they could probably just do a couple specials and be done but I would like to see more about it to see what direction it's taking and go from there.
It would be an interesting mix of personalities. I wonder if they can pull off the comedy.

It was a very funny show. But have any of these reboots worked?

I thought this thread would be about the Twin Peaks revival...

Then again, Hollywood has no creativity due to risk aversion, they'd rather reboot the usual dregs than try anything original. Same thing is happening to movies too. Sad state of affairs.

I think so but it really just depends on the direction they take. Like can they just forget the last season even happened?
Oh..thats right...Didnt Dan die?

I think maybe you are mistaking Roseanne Barr with Rosie O Donnel. Roseanne has even on occasion defended Trump.

That's surprising. Thanks for the info.

Didn't John Goodman's character have a heart attack at the end of the original show?

I can't stand the woman, and hated the show.

Of all the sit-coms that should be brought back, this ain't one of them.

I don't know about a reboot, but I loved the old show.

I heard Will and Grace was returning as well.

For the love of all that is holy, can we not just bring back Firefly!!!

Back
Top Bottom