• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I'm Curious; exactly what does Trump have to do, before it's too far for you?

That maybe true ... but Mexicans and Hispanics are a little insulted by his comments, or at least the ones I know. Hell I was Cancun for a weekend ... and I know.

Look at it this way, I'm certain that some Italians have entered America Illegally and I certain a few have Raped and Murdered people ... but I'm not saying Italy is sending us their Rapist and Murders.

Are you smelling what I'm cooking?
Of course they are angry. They were lied to about what was said and havent bothered to actually read what was said. Just like...well...you.

He doesn't care about facts, he has already said that.

Don't waste your time.

I like beating dead horses. They can't move, easy targets. I am a political sadist.

That maybe true ... but Mexicans and Hispanics are a little insulted by his comments, or at least the ones I know. Hell I was Cancun for a weekend ... and I know.

Look at it this way, I'm certain that some Italians have entered America Illegally and I certain a few have Raped and Murdered people ... but I'm not saying Italy is sending us their Rapist and Murders.

Are you smelling what I'm cooking?

You were in Cancun for a weekend. You must be an expert.

I have lived in Mexico for almost 20 years and most people don't give a **** what Trump said.

If you don't understand the subject, as in this case with your comparison, why are you posting about it?

Of course they are angry. They were lied to about what was said and havent bothered to actually read what was said. Just like...well...you.

Well I own a business and I have to make my own deals myself ... It's always a little tricky trying to deal-make with people when you start off by insulting other people.

Personally I'm expecting Trump to move right on to the Good-Old American Pass-Time, African Americans ... right after he's done with Mexicans and Muslims. I'm not saying Trump dislikes those people or that he's racist. It's just that he likes getting standing ovations more than anything else.

... just saying.

You were in Cancun for a weekend. You must be an expert.

I have lived in Mexico for almost 20 years and most people don't give a **** what Trump said.

If you don't understand the subject, as in this case with your comparison, why are you posting about it?

I was at Moon Palace Resort .. so not really an authentic group :lol:

BTW, most people I know do care what The President of The United States says or if he Grabs anything other than Ink Pens

Well I own a business and I have to make my own deals myself ... It's always a little tricky trying to deal-make with people when you start off by insulting other people.

Personally I'm expecting Trump to move right on to the Good-Old American Pass-Time, African Americans ... right after he's done with Mexicans and Muslims. I'm not saying Trump dislikes those people or that he's racist. It's just that he likes getting standing ovations more than anything else.

... just saying.
The truth will set you free. All you have to do is admit you were wrong and you dont have to spread that lie ever again. We could even call that 'progress'.

Well I'm not here to change anyone's thinking on taught and learned behavior. The fact is, I haven't a clue what's in Trumps heart or mind, and BTW, neither does anyone else. But the one thing I know better than anyone else, is me, followed by the people I personally know. So when a Snake Oil Salesman tells me to my face, I should Vote for them because I have nothing to lose, I'm smart enough to know this is an individual that can be summarily dismissed and like most Salesmen.

But hey ... your mileage may vary.

BTW, maybe someone should informed Don Cheeto that The Feds have been in Chicago since 1905; you know when the Italians where doing the same things as gang bangers are doing now ... the newer building has been at 230 South Dearborn since 1975 ... it the building with the funny looking Red sculpture in front. Maybe Donny will be safe the next time he comes back, given he has Secrete Service now and won't get chased out by Students and Women.
So this was a bait thread? You didn't have any real interest in discussing anything.

The truth will set you free. All you have to do is admit you were wrong and you dont have to spread that lie ever again. We could even call that 'progress'.

It ain't about being Right or Wrong ... he was Running for The President of The United States, perception of the people is important, as we found out with the actual Vote Count.

So this was a bait thread? You didn't have any real interest in discussing anything.

Have you answered the question, what does Trump have to do?

I'll wait to see ..

It ain't about being Right or Wrong ... he was Running for The President of The United States, perception of the people is important, as we found out with the actual Vote Count.
But this isnt about Trump right now. This is about you. YOUR credibility. YOUR integrity. And its on full display.

-Obama could have easily resolved the first question had he just produced basic documents anyone must show to get a drivers license.

geezus H Trump. Is that the lie you use to delude yourself that you and yours didn't make complete fools of yourself? He put his BC on his campaign website. An anonymous blogger called it a forgery. Until you admit you have a problem, you will never get the help you need.

But this isnt about Trump right now. This is about you. YOUR credibility. YOUR integrity. And its on full display.

Yea I can see the fixation .. why I don't know ... you don't know me ... obviously.

Ok .... I'll play along, MEXICO sends US ... THEIR Rapist and Murders ... changes nothing for me, how about you? :lamo

Rapist and Murders come from all different backgrounds and countries, so are you saying those Countries are sending THEIR Rapist and Murders?

Well ... sport ... WhatDaYa say to that?

geezus H Trump. Is that the lie you use to delude yourself that you and yours didn't make complete fools of yourself? He put his BC on his campaign website. An anonymous blogger called it a forgery. Until you admit you have a problem, you will never get the help you need.

I always say ... why was Obama required to provide a BC if Trump wasn't required for show his Taxes?

Then they change the subject

I always say ... why was Obama required to provide a BC if Trump wasn't required for show his Taxes?

That would be because Obama himself said he was born in Kenya. As a matter of fact, that wouldn't have made a difference as he has American citizenship through his mother so it is a dead issue.

That would be because Obama himself said he was born in Kenya. As a matter of fact, that wouldn't have made a difference as he has American citizenship through his mother so it is a dead issue.

Alrighty then ... :2razz:

Yea I can see the fixation .. why I don't know ... you don't know me ... obviously.

Ok .... I'll play along, MEXICO sends US ... THEIR Rapist and Murders ... changes nothing for me, how about you? :lamo

Rapist and Murders come from all different backgrounds and countries, so are you saying those Countries are sending THEIR Rapist and Murders?

Well ... sport ... WhatDaYa say to that?
Other than the fact you still cant bring yourself to be honest about what was actually said even what you offer is a rather different statement than 'Mexicans are rapists and murderers' isnt it? '

Tragic. For all your bull**** about Trump...you lack the capacity to just be honest. Speaks volumes of you.

He did not put his birth certificate anywhere...at any time. He DID after many months, offer a 'Certificate of Live Birth' which had been OCR's and edited. 1-Try getting a passport with a 'Certificate of Live Birth'. Its not the same thing as a birth certificate. 2-Why would you post an OCR'd document as opposed to a simple photocopy?

Other than the fact you still cant bring yourself to be honest about what was actually said even what you offer is a rather different statement than 'Mexicans are rapists and murderers' isnt it? '

Tragic. For all your bull**** about Trump...you lack the capacity to just be honest. Speaks volumes of you.

You appear to be upset about something, bad lunch or something?

WTF are you b!tching about?

What Lie are you hounding me about?

I can't imagine why they change the subject. Obama didn't have to show his birth certificate, you know. He chose to. President Trump gets to choose, too. He chooses not to show his taxes.

Know when people shut up about Trump's taxes? When they're told it oughta be a law. And until it is? It's completely discretionary.

He did not put his birth certificate anywhere...at any time. He DID after many months, offer a 'Certificate of Live Birth' which had been OCR's and edited. 1-Try getting a passport with a 'Certificate of Live Birth'. Its not the same thing as a birth certificate. 2-Why would you post an OCR'd document as opposed to a simple photocopy?

Would you put your information on the internet?

I'm certain the multiple Government Agencies know fare more about a 40 year old man than Donald Trump, but that wasn't what they was about. :lamo Don't know how we got on this subject, all I said is NO ONE in HISTORY has had to go through this, because we all know the real reason why, so let's please dispense with the BS.

I'm just glad he handled if with class and humor; which what really pisses people off.

Would you put your information on the internet?

I'm certain the multiple Government Agencies know fare more about a 40 year old man than Donald Trump, but that wasn't what they was about. :lamo Don't know how we got on this subject, all I said is NO ONE in HISTORY has had to go through this, because we all know the real reason why, so let's please dispense with the BS.

I'm just glad he handled if with class and humor; which what really pisses people off.
:lamo

Make up your mind. Did he or didnt he put his information on the internet? We both would agree he put SOMETHING n the internet...just not a photocopy of his birth certificate.

If you want to know how we got on this subject, you might read, I dont know...maybe the OP?

You appear to be upset about something, bad lunch or something?

WTF are you b!tching about?

What Lie are you hounding me about?
:lamo

You got called on your bull****. Thats all this is.

I know my limits were surpassed long ago ... but I was just wondering exactly what would Trump have to say or do, before a True Trump Supporter says that's enough?

Things you have to be ok with … to be a loyal Trump Supporter

[*]You have to ok with Trump’s 8 plus years of lies about the Citizenship of America’s First Black President, like him or not, they were lies.

They were opinions and, incidentally opinions shared by many.

You have to be ok with Trump calling Mexicans Rapist and Murders, I'm not for Illegal Immigration, but I do have Mexican Family members and friends.

You took that out of context. His problem was with Mexican illegal aliens who are rapists and murderers. I assume you have a problem with them as well. I sure do.

You have to be ok with Trump “quote”; “when you’re a star they’ll let you do it, Grab then by the P***Y”; I've yet to discover a Women who is ok with that!

I've heard worse than that. Ever been to a stag party?

You have to be ok with; “What else do you have to lose”? Who the hell is he talking about?

Black people. His point is that the Obama administration did nothing for black people and he intends to.

There’s a lot of issues that Donald Trump has, and none of them have to do with being President.

That's true. A president isn't allowed to opine about anything unrelated to being president. Right?

You're hurting my feelings ... please stop :2razz:
I'm not hurting your feelings. You however are fracturing your integrity.

Back
Top Bottom