• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

If You Had To Chose Between A God Fearing Person vs. An Atheist ....

Re: If You Had Tio Chose Between A God Fearing Person vs. An Atheist ....

You are funny. What's so great about being an ex-super power? At least we have intelligent politicians who don't have to mention god every time that they open their mouths.
View attachment 67173442

Here we go. Does your dad know you are on his computer?

Talk to these "smart atheists" long enough and they regress to the mean...

You guys DO know what "regression to the mean" is, don't you? I'll explain if you don't.

Here we go. Does your dad know you are on his computer?

My dad died fifteen years ago. Do you really need to boost your ego with these childish insults? What is the matter with you? This is an obscure internet site, it's not important. You can believe in all the imaginary beings that you wish to, I don't care. Relax.

Talk to these "smart atheists" long enough and they regress to the mean...

You guys DO know what "regression to the mean" is, don't you? I'll explain if you don't.

I doubt that. You're not very good at explaining.

Grammar is your friend, use it. So is punctuation. Reading comprehension comes in handy, too. But, to get back to the point of the thread, you are a good example of why atheists shouldn't hold public office.

You havent even tried to debate what I actually said and now think that you are going to win by becoming a grammar nazi?
Seriously is that the best you can do?
BTW I like how you assume I am an atheist becaue I do not agree with YOUR personal view of God.
Why do deligious types who cannot reason often assume anyone that doesnt agree with them is an atheist. Sorry that just isnt so.
FYI that last was a rhetorical question, in case you were unable to percieve that.

You are funny. What's so great about being an ex-super power? At least we have intelligent politicians who don't have to mention god every time that they open their mouths.
View attachment 67173442

Wow did he just equate US piolitical/military/economic power with his belief in God?

Do you really need to boost your ego with these childish insults?

Do you really need to post profane, insulting pictures with idiotic slogans?

My rules are pretty simple: act like a jackass and I'll treat you like one. Act like a gentleman and I'll treat you like one of those, too. I have spent years listening to and reading people like you trying to push George Carlin theology off as my own beliefs. It doesn't make you sound "smart", it has the exact opposite effect, it makes you sound like a third grader. This is important to me because people all over the world read this stuff, someone has to set the record straight, and if you won't be truthful, I will.

I don't think you have the faintest idea of what it is I do believe. If you want to know, ask, if you don't want to know, leave it alone. I have heard the "magic sky daddy" and the "flying spaghetti monster" riffs too many times.

Wow did he just equate US piolitical/military/economic power with his belief in God?

No. Try to keep up.

My dad died fifteen years ago. Do you really need to boost your ego with these childish insults? What is the matter with you? This is an obscure internet site, it's not important. You can believe in all the imaginary beings that you wish to, I don't care. Relax.

Notice how certain people, be they religious fanatics or conspiracy wingnuts always start insulting people. Then they claim, after they have been nothing but disprectful of others, that anyone who even comes remotely close to dsiparaging them only do so because they have nothing else?
Often in the very same post they will insult you and claim that only those without an argument resort to insults, remaining completely oblivious to what they just did.

Yeah he did. He's one of those "If we're godly, god will lead our nation to greatness, if we're ungodly, god will punish our country" type fanatics. For people like him faith is 100% of his existence and he can't comprehend something that doesn't involve it. A while back he told me about how he wishes the US was a theocracy so that he could force his religion on all those horrible heathen atheists.

He's a dishonest troll so I don't even respond to him anymore.

Yeah he did. He's one of those "If we're godly, god will lead our nation to greatness, if we're ungodly, god will punish our country" type fanatics. For people like him faith is 100% of his existence and he can't comprehend something that doesn't involve it. A while back he told me about how he wishes the US was a theocracy so that he could force his religion on all those horrible heathen atheists.

I was probably trying to impersonate you. I do that sometimes in hopes that people will recognize themselves and see how ridiculous they sound, but it almost never works. Instead, they run off wringing their hands saying "Did you hear what he said???"

Atheists are incredibly humorless individuals. It must be a miserable existence.

Do you really need to post profane, insulting pictures with idiotic slogans?

My rules are pretty simple: act like a jackass and I'll treat you like one. Act like a gentleman and I'll treat you like one of those, too. I have spent years listening to and reading people like you trying to push George Carlin theology off as my own beliefs. It doesn't make you sound "smart", it has the exact opposite effect, it makes you sound like a third grader. This is important to me because people all over the world read this stuff, someone has to set the record straight, and if you won't be truthful, I will.

I don't think you have the faintest idea of what it is I do believe. If you want to know, ask, if you don't want to know, leave it alone. I have heard the "magic sky daddy" and the "flying spaghetti monster" riffs too many times.

BS!
you started with insults then cried foul when people dont treat you nice.
Sorry NO one is gonna be all nice an cuddly with a hypocryte. Regardless of the issue.

I was probably trying to impersonate you. I do that sometimes in hopes that people will recognize themselves and see how ridiculous they sound, but it almost never works.

Try doing it with yourself, though like you said it will never work.

Maybe Logicman has a twin.

Sorry NO one is gonna be all nice an cuddly with a hypocryte. Regardless of the issue.

I think this kid just called me a hippogriff:

200px-Hippogriff-2.jpg

I think this kid just called me a hippogriff:

View attachment 67173444

Lol a preteen bible thumper thinks he`s funny. And proves once again that he is unable to have a polite discourse with anyone who disagrees with him. I'll call you Buckbeak from now on

Lol a preteen bible thumper thinks he`s funny. I'll call you Buckbeak from now on

You don't want to know what I call you.

Why would I care or want to know what you call me?

It is of no interest. You are less annoying than a gnat.

We all know that god is white and moved to America on the Mayflower with the Pilgrim Fathers.

His dumb and insulting reposts are amusing, that's why I indulge him. ( note to it's just me. Repost does not mean reposting)

Would "heavenly father" suit you? Our Father, who art in Heaven and so forth.

My rules are pretty simple: act like a jackass and I'll treat you like one.

Disagreeing with you= acting like a jackass. The arrogance of some believers!

Atheists are incredibly humorless individuals. It must be a miserable existence.

Typical blanket wooist statement. You have not met and spoken with every atheist in the world. I'm known as the life and soul of the party amongst my circle of friends. I play in three bands, my girlfriend is 27 years younger than me, I own my house and 2400 square meters of land, I'm one atheist who is having a great time. Think before you issue any more silly blanket statements. Did you know that six out of seven dwarfs are not happy?

Nixon, believer, very unfunny
Billy Graham, not a chuckle
Mother Teresa, sourpuss

Stephen Fry, Ricky Gervais, Billy Connolly all very funny and atheists. Religion can severely damage your sense of humour.

Back
Top Bottom