• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I wear my mask while in public for 3 reasons: Keeping a lid on COVID helps us all!

Razoo

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I wear my mask while in public for 3 reasons:

1. HUMILITY
I don’t know if I have COVID
as it is clear that people can spread
the disease before they have symptoms.

2. KINDNESS
I don’t know if the person I am near has a kid battling cancer, or cares for their elderly mom.
While I might be fine, they might not.

3. COMMUNITY
I want my community to thrive, businesses to stay open, employees to stay healthy.

Keeping a lid on COVID helps us all!

1. HUMILITY

2. KINDNESS
I don’t know if the person I am near has a kid battling cancer, or cares for their elderly mom.

3. COMMUNITY
I want my community to thrive, businesses to stay open, employees to stay healthy.

None of that applies to me.

I wear my mask while in close proximity to others for one reason: It is in my own self-interest to do so.

I wash my hands frequently for the same reason.

For the same reason that I cough/sneeze into a tissue or at least away from anyone nearby....

I wear my mask while in close proximity to others for one reason: It is in my own self-interest to do so.

Who hasn’t figured this out?

At least you are one reboobli-CON that makes clear you don't give a sh-t for anyone else or the community
the rest of your scum bag reboobli-CONS are hiding it...that's why none of you should ever be in any office
because you belong somewhere else in a fascist state that will be to you liking

The best mask making material - and meets any wear-a-mask order since there is no standard whatsoever.

net-1.jpg

The reason there is no standard is because masks protect no one, but instead spread the virus. Thus, the LESS effective the mask is, the safer it is for everyone.

It’s nice to see a Conservative admit that they don’t give a **** about anyone other than themselves.

It’s nice to see a Conservative admit that they don’t give a **** about anyone other than themselves.

That's the way EVERYONE is. Some just won't admit it.

That's the way EVERYONE is. Some just won't admit it.

That is what malignant narcissists believe. Have you spoken with a therapist? Narcissism is not healthy.

Nope. Not bs. Not narcissist.

Human nature.

Are y'all human?

All of psychology and sociology disagree with you that human nature is pure selfish narcissism.

All of psychology and sociology disagree with you that human nature is pure selfish narcissism.

I didn't say that human nature is "pure selfish marcissism". In fact, I said it's not.

I didn't say that human nature is "pure selfish marcissism". In fact, I said it's not.

So you are now going back on your claim that everyone is primarily motivated by self-interest?

1. HUMILITY

2. KINDNESS

3. COMMUNITY

I never wear my mask for 3 reasons--I don't want to; I don't want to; I don't want to.

So you are now going back on your claim that everyone is primarily motivated by self-interest?

Self interest is not necessarily narcissism.

1. HUMILITY

2. KINDNESS

3. COMMUNITY

yes. but you're a decent human.

This perfectly sums up the entire right wing platform.

Nope. Not bs. Not narcissist.

Human nature.

Are y'all human?

You are speaking only of your self. You care only about yourself so much that you can not understand people caring about others.

There is one reason you believe you know all of human nature versus jimjeff knowing human nature. I'll bet you can't explain it though.

This perfectly sums up the entire right wing platform.

This sums up everyone.

Some people, though, don't want to admit reality.

You are speaking only of your self. You care only about yourself so much that you can not understand people caring about others.

There is one reason you believe you know all of human nature versus jimjeff knowing human nature. I'll bet you can't explain it though.

yeah...here comes the pschobabble.

Moving on...

Back
Top Bottom