• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I Challenge Atheists to Submit a Proof of Their Claim that God Does Not Exist

Prove this ^^^ positive claim with verifiable, factual, credible, non-biased links. Inability/refusal to do so, can, and will, result in said positive claim being dismissed as utter nonsense....thanks...

Already done this in the current abortion thread. Anyhow, didn't you get it? I don't locate sources at your request anymore. The last time I did that, you didn't acknowledge. All you did was move the goalposts. You are not a sincere chatter. The entire forum knows you are discredited.

Already done this in the current abortion thread. Anyhow, didn't you get it? I don't locate sources at your request anymore. The last time I did that, you didn't acknowledge. All you did was move the goalposts. You are not a sincere chatter. The entire forum knows you are discredited.

I don't move goalposts. Pull up the interaction in which you claim I did so, or be outed as posting a lie...your call, your credibility at stake.

So why do molesting teachers still get teaching jobs in other districts? It's an institutional problem. Time to disband the rotten public school system.

It is a problem of specific school boards. Just like some officers get jobs even after being let go due to violence at some other police force. It has nothing to do with the system. Nor did I say the catholic church needed to be disbanded.

We are still waiting for the names of Mashmont's converts. I am beginning to suspect that there are no converts.

I don't move goalposts. Pull up the interaction in which you claim I did so, or be outed as posting a lie...your call, your credibility at stake.

Can't you read? I just said I'm done fetching links for you. In the current abortion thread, you can find it.

We are still waiting for the names of Mashmont's converts. I am beginning to suspect that there are no converts.

They probably don't care to contact you. Why would that be surprising?

Can't you read? I just said I'm done fetching links for you. In the current abortion thread, you can find it.

Your asinine claim is therefore dismissed due to inability to meet burden of proof. ( Debating 101 )

He has no credibility to stake

Or the more likely like your wife they dont exist

It was a silly response. I did not mention this site in the email, I did not mention that I am an atheist. I said that someone I knew had this wonderful proof of the existence of God. They do not seem to be impressed.

Or the more likely like your wife they dont exist

Still envious about my wife, huh? Tell you what, friend. You won't find one sitting on your brains all day in here.

That's true. He's forfeited it.

Admitting you have no credibioity is the first step. I would say it means you may be turning over a new leaf but lets be hoenst here you wont

Still envious about my wife, huh? Tell you what, friend. You won't find one sitting on your brains all day in here.

Im not jelous of your inflatable companion but I am certain that you are proof that sitting on your brains (if they exist) will not find someone a wife

Admitting you have no credibioity is the first step. I would say it means you may be turning over a new leaf but lets be hoenst here you wont

He might. Difficult though it is to imagine. He's not a spring chicken.

When are we going to get the names of Mashmont's Debate Politics converts? He is avoiding that point like the plague. He could salvage a smidgeon of credibility if he admitted that the claim was nonsense.

When are we going to get the names of Mashmont's Debate Politics converts? He is avoiding that point like the plague. He could salvage a smidgeon of credibility if he admitted that the claim was nonsense.

I don't know how many times I have to say it. I will not reveal information about discussions Ive had with others. If they would like to do so, put out a call on here for them to PM you. If they don't, then they didn't get the message or they didn't care to contact you. In truth, why the hell would anybody contact you for anything?

Maybe but you post as if you are 14

So you thought a 14 year old destroyed you in chat every day? That explains your odd behavior.

Back
Top Bottom