• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How to cope with Corona isolation

The 24 hour a day live stream of the great moose walk in northern Sweden have started. Most of the time you only see trees and hear nature sounds, but if you are lucky you can spot some moose or some other animals.

Den stora algvandringen | SVT Play

Last edited:
I got all three cars in front of my house running dependably.

Now I have to work on the other 6 in the back yard.

This is awesome.

"A virtual concert packed with A-listers -- from The Rolling Stones to Taylor Swift to Billie Eilish -- entertained fans around the world with a show celebrating health workers, as billions shelter at home due to coronavirus.

Lizzo, Jennifer Lopez, Stevie Wonder, Paul McCartney and LL Cool J also joined in the Lady Gaga-curated online party, which was backed by the international advocacy organization Global Citizen in partnership with the World Health Organization.

By Sunday morning CET, the early hours of the morning in America, Global Citizen announced that $127.9 million (€117.6 million) had been raised for COVID-19 relief."

'One World: Together at Home' concert raises millions for coronavirus relief | Euronews

The 24 hour a day live stream of the great moose walk in northern Sweden have started ~

I think I'd rather watch a moose walking live stream than ever have to sit through "New Tricks." "Would I lie to you" is almost as bad.

PLEASE try and find:

Peaky Blinders
Fleabag
Line of Duty
Luther
Broadchurch
Unforgotten
The Fall
The IT crowd

Stuff I don't like but is popular:
Downton Abbey
Inbetweeners
Killing Eve
Happy Valley
Game of Thrones

I think I'd rather watch a moose walking live stream than ever have to sit through "New Tricks." "Would I lie to you" is almost as bad.

PLEASE try and find:

Peaky Blinders
Fleabag
Line of Duty
Luther
Broadchurch
Unforgotten
The Fall
The IT crowd

Stuff I don't like but is popular:
Downton Abbey
Inbetweeners
Killing Eve
Happy Valley
Game of Thrones

I like to watch British TV shows there you also for example have River, Australian TV shows can also be good. Like for example Pine Gap and Glitch.

Inbetweeners make me think of this comparison between American and British TV shows.

Be teleported to The dumbest Timeline game show and become a contestant on the show.

Back
Top Bottom