• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How old are you?

How old are you?

• Total voters
I'm happy to report statistics show that those who have the most birthdays live the longest.

I lived to see eighteen, twenty one, fifty, sixty two to retire, sixty five for medicare and the last box I check will be the pine type.

Just wondering. I know this has probably been asked here before, but I am just curious.

I'm a fresh 21 years old! I'm finally a 100% adult! Birthday was a little under a month ago. :)

I'm a fresh 21 years old! I'm finally a 100% adult! Birthday was a little under a month ago. :)

Congratulations to a freshly minted adult!

I think I'll quit counting birthdays, and count instead anniversaries of turning 21. Last month was my 56th. anniversary.

Ahhh 21...I tell you the truth, it seems like yesterday that I was 21...I'm 66...enjoy and savor every minute...

Time is like a train starting out.
It slowly chugs past childhood, starts gaining a little bit at 20..... chug, chug

30 goes by, and you look back and still think you're in your 20's, but then... chug chug chug

40 comes and goes, and you think you're old then, but...chug chug chug chug....

50 goes by in a blur and you see 60 looming ahead, but then... chugchugchugchug

60 whizzes by and 70 comes and goes, and you're looking at 80, and that's old in anyone's book, but.... no more chugs, just clackity clackity , blow the whistle and make cars get out of the way...

If your lucky, you might get to see 90 zip past.

and then the train comes to an abrupt halt. No one knows what comes next.

When I saw in another thread that TheParser was 82, it made me want to start this thread. I am pleasantly surprised to see older adults here.

When I saw in another thread that TheParser was 82, it made me want to start this thread. I am pleasantly surprised to see older adults here.

Certainly wouldn’t know by the posts.........just sayin’.

I hear he could call fire down from Heaven and have instant roasted T Rex. Tasted like chicken.

He over did it once, and brought down a huge asteroid. NO sense of moderation, that kid

Just wondering. I know this has probably been asked here before, but I am just curious.

I remember when I could answer this sort of thing by selecting an option much closer to the top of the list

Enjoy, those are the wonder years!

For me I wonder where I was and what I did during those years...:lol:

66 in body, 30 something in mind. :cool: Like they say, you shouldn't mind getting old, beats the heck out of the alternative! :peace

Time is like a train starting out.
It slowly chugs past childhood, starts gaining a little bit at 20..... chug, chug

30 goes by, and you look back and still think you're in your 20's, but then... chug chug chug

40 comes and goes, and you think you're old then, but...chug chug chug chug....

50 goes by in a blur and you see 60 looming ahead, but then... chugchugchugchug

60 whizzes by and 70 comes and goes, and you're looking at 80, and that's old in anyone's book, but.... no more chugs, just clackity clackity , blow the whistle and make cars get out of the way...

If your lucky, you might get to see 90 zip past.

and then the train comes to an abrupt halt. No one knows what comes next.

Yep, each year seems sorter than the last, since each year lived represents an ever smaller percentage of your life so far.

He over did it once, and brought down a huge asteroid. NO sense of moderation, that kid

Dinosaur hunting was a lot more difficult after that for sure, but it did give us mammals a chance to evolve.

Yep, each year seems sorter than the last, since each year lived represents an ever smaller percentage of your life so far.

At some point there is more time in the rear view mirror than there is in looking through the windshield.....

At some point there is more time in the rear view mirror than there is in looking through the windshield.....

The best we can hope for is that we look back with more fond memories than bad...

Sometimes I'm not so sure.

Getting old ain't for sissys...they call it the golden years...huh...more like the rusty years...

Back
Top Bottom