• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How many more illegal migrants should we allow in through the border?

How many more illegal migrants should we accept?

• No more. Legal immigration only

• 1 million

• 5 million

• 10 million

• 100 million

• 1 billion

• Unlimited

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dems have corrupted the DOJ. And that has caused Pence to say he won’t vote for Trump? Huh?
Why do you care about Pence so much? Are you in love with him or something?

Why do you care about Pence so much? Are you in love with him or something?
No, i just think it’s significant that Trump’s VP, who gazed at him adoringly for four years, Nancy Reagan-style, has apparently said he won’t vote for Donald. To be fair, maybe the “Hang Mike Pence” signs did it.

But as you probably know, several of Trump’s people have distanced themselves from him. What amazes me is how his fans disregard their opinions, and of course seem to ignore Donald’s long record of lies, crookedness, insults, misogyny, and appeals to bigotry. Donald apparently told the truth about his “Fifth Avenue “supporters.”

Legalize all immigration.

"illegal" immigration is a government-manufactured problem, and border controls are the government acting as arsonist fireman.

Also freedom of movement is considered a basic, foundational freedom if one considers oneself an actual libertarian.
Borders just create xenophobia and bigotry.

No, i just think it’s significant that Trump’s VP, who gazed at him adoringly for four years, Nancy Reagan-style, has apparently said he won’t vote for Donald. To be fair, maybe the “Hang Mike Pence” signs did it.

But as you probably know, several of Trump’s people have distanced themselves from him. What amazes me is how his fans disregard their opinions, and of course seem to ignore Donald’s long record of lies, crookedness, insults, misogyny, and appeals to bigotry. Donald apparently told the truth about his “Fifth Avenue “supporters.”
The stuff he's done is no different than your beloved dems. Pot meet kettle.

A good example of how ineffective a wall is the failure of the Trump wall this week in El Paso....
The only thing effective about the wall is how much it totally screws up the ecology of that region.
1714125068149.png

The stuff he's done is no different than your beloved dems. Pot meet kettle.
Come on. How many criminal counts against past democrats who held the presidency? How many dems have the same record of 10+ years claiming election after election is rigged? How many dems have suggested we kill the families of terrorists as a policy? How many have praised torture as a policy? How many democratic (or republican) candidates have refused to reveal their taxes? Can you refer me to lists of lies by ANY previous President that come close in number to those amassed regarding Trump?

Come on. How many criminal counts against past democrats who held the presidency? How many dems have the same record of 10+ years claiming election after election is rigged? How many dems have suggested we kill the families of terrorists as a policy? How many have praised torture as a policy? How many democratic (or republican) candidates have refused to reveal their taxes? Can you refer me to lists of lies by ANY previous President that come close in number to those amassed regarding Trump?
The dems have rigged the courts thats why. If they didnt, Obama should have been tried for ordering assassinations of US citizens without trial by now.

Legalize all immigration.

"illegal" immigration is a government-manufactured problem, and border controls are the government acting as arsonist fireman.

Also freedom of movement is considered a basic, foundational freedom if one considers oneself an actual libertarian.
Excellent so I’ll be moving into your house since Libertarians don’t respect property rights, those are apparently manufactured by government and I’ll race you to your car in the morning and drive 100 mph another government manufactured restriction, go take money from the banks because, hey no property rights means no theft, sleep in your daughters room because, manufactured government restrictions — you get the drift yet?

This is why I’m not Libertarian anymore. Either apply the concepts of property rights, or just join the communists already.

The dems have rigged the courts thats why. If they didnt, Obama should have been tried for ordering assassinations of US citizens without trial by now.
That certainly is an asinine claim.

Obviously, a political party that has the skills to have rigged scores of courts, to say nothing of the mainstream media deserves your support.

That certainly is an asinine claim.
You hate facts, we get it already.

Obviously, a political party that has the skills to have rigged scores of courts, to say nothing of the mainstream media deserves your support.
Sorry, unlike you, I dont support corruption.

Back
Top Bottom