• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How liberals sound.

Fishking

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia...

Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia...

Sorry, that you get broad-brushed in there. You're one of the rational ones. But, seriously, that's how it is. I'll add the caveat that there are the Old Guard GOP members, like McCain who is an utter shill for the MIC, and I extra despise him for being callous in the use of Service Member's lives as he served as well.

I'd rather hear liberals say Russia, Russia, Russia than Trump say GGGGGYYYYYYNUH, GGGGGGGGGYYNUH, GGGGGGGGGYYNUH

I can just hear the band and the choir now. Practicing for the inauguration.

I'd rather hear liberals say Russia, Russia, Russia than Trump say GGGGGYYYYYYNUH, GGGGGGGGGYYNUH, GGGGGGGGGYYNUH

Haha...yeah. That's a fair response.

I can just hear the band and the choir now. Practicing for the inauguration.

^---Great example of what's being pointed out. Nice job being Exhibit A.

It's more than Trump supporters. For example, I voted for Johnson.

I voted for Johnson, I voted for Casich, I voted for Bush, I skipped the POTUS vote. Yeah right. You voted for Trump and are ashamed to admit it and you wouldn't admit in the polls either. Hence the polling disconnect. But now you are addicted and you can't admit you got hooked on Trump. Like a drug the high feels good for awhile, then reality sets in and you crash. But, hey, set your alerts. I'm sure the Donald will be tweeting something of great national import any moment now and you can get a fix.

I voted for Johnson, I voted for Casich, I voted for Bush, I skipped the POTUS vote. Yeah right. You voted for Trump and are ashamed to admit it and you wouldn't admit in the polls either. Hence the polling disconnect. But now you are addicted and you can't admit you got hooked on Trump. Like a drug the high feels good for awhile, then reality sets in and you crash. But, hey, set your alerts. I'm sure the Donald will be tweeting something of great national import any moment now and you can get a fix.

Blah, blah, blah...make stuff up. Blah, blah, blah...because I have nothing else.

You're right, anybody who is a liberal should start talking about how they like to grope women and can do whatever they want to women.

That's what real men do.

Hey...what's that behind your ear? Oh my! It's a red herring fallacy.

9b7.jpg

Literally all. the. time. Wonder how long it will take to realize that no one is buying it, it's getting really annoying, and everyone is starting to ignore them.

MSNBC broadcast abruptly freezes and repeats the word ‘Russia, Russia, Russia’ over and over

If by "everyone" you mean "18% of Americans," then yes, everyone is starting to ignore the Russia hacking issue.

Americans are more concerned than they were before the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign began about the potential threat Russia poses to the country, according to a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll released on Friday.

The Jan. 9-12 survey found that 82 percent of American adults, including 84 percent of Democrats and 82 percent of Republicans, described Russia as a general "threat" to the United States. That's up from 76 percent in March 2015 when the same questions were asked.

New Poll Finds Americans Consider Russia a Threat Post-Election

But no, Fiskking watched a news station with sound problems so that must mean nobody cares. Solid thinking there.

Literally all. the. time. Wonder how long it will take to realize that no one is buying it, it's getting really annoying, and everyone is starting to ignore them.

MSNBC broadcast abruptly freezes and repeats the word ‘Russia, Russia, Russia’ over and over

The article doesn't seem to support your opinion. In fact, it seems to support what liberals AND many republicans have been saying about Russia's hacking, fake news, etc...

"...On Thursday, C-SPAN’s broadcast of proceedings in the U.S. House of Representatives got bumped off the air during an anti-Trump speech by Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA). C-SPAN’s signal was replaced by approximately 10 minutes of programming from Russia Today, the English language cable network owned by the Russian government...."​

If you continue to ignore the obvious, it's more likely that people will start to ignore you.

The article doesn't seem to support your opinion. In fact, it seems to support what liberals AND many republicans have been saying about Russia's hacking, fake news, etc...

"...On Thursday, C-SPAN’s broadcast of proceedings in the U.S. House of Representatives got bumped off the air during an anti-Trump speech by Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA). C-SPAN’s signal was replaced by approximately 10 minutes of programming from Russia Today, the English language cable network owned by the Russian government...."​

If you continue to ignore the obvious, it's more likely that people will start to ignore you.

Oh ffs...if you believe that Russia did that, and not some troll, then I got a bridge in Alaska to sell you. Like literally, Russia supposedly pulling off all these things so smoothly and then they are just going to put RT onto C-SPAN that both profits then nothing yet exposes them. Wow....just wow.

If by "everyone" you mean "18% of Americans," then yes, everyone is starting to ignore the Russia hacking issue.

New Poll Finds Americans Consider Russia a Threat Post-Election

But no, Fiskking watched a news station with sound problems so that must mean nobody cares. Solid thinking there.

Again, all the rational people. Keep going with that, though. People will grow numb to it as it continues to be lots of talk and hype with nothing to show for it.

I'm sorry, that seemed adequate for this thread.

Wait...I'm making up that liberals can't go two seconds without crying about Russia? Interesting.

Again, all the rational people. Keep going with that, though. People will grow numb to it as it continues to be lots of talk and hype with nothing to show for it.

I think the pertinent question here is: why is it important to you to dismiss the intelligence community's agreement that Russia influenced our election?

Wait...I'm making up that liberals can't go two seconds without crying about Russia? Interesting.

Don't forget to include the entire intelligence community as well as numerous Republican congressmen. And 82% of Americans.

Oh ffs...if you believe that Russia did that, and not some troll, then I got a bridge in Alaska to sell you. Like literally, Russia supposedly pulling off all these things so smoothly and then they are just going to put RT onto C-SPAN that both profits then nothing yet exposes them. Wow....just wow.
Profits...huh? Russia isn't doing it for profits...they're doing it to weaken and divide the US from within and to gain an advantage on the world stage.

When foreign governments hack, they don't usually do it to get money...they do it to get information and data about governments officials or groups that they can use to their advantage. Usually, it's individuals or small hacking rings that do it to get money. So the only thing to gain from hacking the DNC was information about the campaign and the candidates....which led our government to believe that it was a foreign government and not some little troll in his parents basement.

Russia is having a big laugh ****ing with US media and public. And now that they know how to screw with our elections, they will do it again and to our geopolitical and NATO allies, as well. So why aren't you laughing?

Just how naive are you? The KGB has a long history in espionage and propaganda techniques...and Putin was head of KGB.

Last edited:

Even more interesting is that you're the one that started a thread about the Russians...just so you can whine about liberals. Now I wonder if you can go two seconds without whining about liberals.

Back
Top Bottom