• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Have I Avoided being Victimized by Feminism?[W:59]

Re: How Have I Avoided being Victimized by Feminism?

I always wondered why it's social Justice warriors. Why can't it ever be Social Justice Mages, or Social Justice Thieves or maybe even a Social Justice Cleric.

PCE -- Political Correctness Enforcement personnel's role is to attack anyone guilty of Simple Political Incorrectness or Aggravated Political Incorrectness

We are talking about ****ing cruelty here, many guys tell you that they have found women to be cruel and you show up here bragging that you dont have that problem and with zero sympathy for them.

That's messed up man.

You should ask yourself how you got that way, and why you are OK with being that way.

I really don't know where you got the idea that I am endorsing cruelty. Seems a bit like you're grasping at straws.

If what you are trying to say is that I should take these men's word for it that women really are as terrible as they say, well that is the whole point of this post, they are saying that women are terrible and I am saying that I have not found that to be the case. Now it is entirely possible that women, writ large, really are as terrible and cruel as they say, that is entirely possible, I am willing to entertain that notion, but then what is the explanation for my experience? Am I just incredibly lucky to have avoided such women? What of all of hundreds of millions if not billions of other men on earth who have no particular beef with women, have we all just been lucky? Have these men just been unlucky and has the misfortune to run into a long string of particularly bad women?

How is it different?

It is different because some is different than none, because part is different than all, because more is different than entirely.

It is very different to tell person X "You go do ALL the chores" than it is for person X to ask "Could you please help by doing SOME of the chores" some is different than all. It's not complicated.

I have never in my life met a feminist who said that men should have to do ALL the house work, just that they should help out and do a fair share of it.

That seems pretty reasonable to me. Is that the harm and victimization I am supposed to be worried about? Having to help out and do some house chores?

Woe is me.

Gee, what a fine thought provoking thread. Such high level discourse. :roll:

Henrin brings out the worst in me. I would certainly like to engage with the topic with you in a meaningful way if you'd like.

And my argument is that there is not a lot of choice in the matter when men are shunned and punished if women so much as feel uncomfortable around us, but women feel free to T-Off on men on a regular basis and men are just supposed to take it.....in silence....so much for the teachings that we are supposed to be honest and emotive.

See this is the kind of thing I am talking about. I hear men, like you, relate this kind of experience. I have never had this problem this has never happened to me. I don't find it that difficult to use simple social queue and body language to tell when/if something is appropriate or not or when/if something I am saying or doing is making someone uncomfortable and to stop and apologize. I have never in my life felt shunned or punished for making a woman feel uncomfortable.

I mean, i'm not like socially perfect, it's not like I've never stuck my foot in my mouth or occasionally said something tasteless, but since I am usually not guilty of such things when I occasionally do mess up I just sincerely apologize and I am forgiven and we move on and it's no big deal.

What kinds of situations are you getting yourself in where feeling shunned and punished for making women uncomfortable is a serious problem you face? If its happening that often maybe your behavior is the problem?

And I gotta say I have never in my life felt like I needed to just take verbal or emotional or physical abuse from women silently and without protest and that responding or reacting would be some kind of social faux pas.

Again, am I just incredibly lucky? Do I just surround myself with a higher caliber of person than you do so that these things do not happen to me?

That too. Ever do the bathroom not up to her standards? That's fun. Right there is a reason I don't live with a woman anymore.

Yeah...THAT'S the reason. Sure thing buddy.

Maybe your getting f@!ked and dont know it? Ive met those types before

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I am willing to entertain that possibility. Could you elaborate on some ways that I might be getting ****ed without knowing it? I mean I know you don't know my personal situation, but to hear MRAs tell it these are wide scale giant problems impacts the majority of men, so at least a few of the general ones should apply to me, right? What might they be?

MRA's do deal with legit issues, it's just that by virtue of being an MRA, they're automatically labeled as misogynists.

There is a new documentary that has come out, called "The Red Pill."
It's good and highlights a lot of things, CBC did an interview with a college professor on it and she gave the most dishonest and least charitable review of the movie.
It was absolutely disgusting and that's what MRA's get for even being interviewed in a movie.
CBC allowed for no counter opinion.

I have consumed a lot, and I mean a LOT of MRA material. Spent a lot of time on their websites, their forums, their Youtube channels, reading their blogs and their self published e-novellas. I feel like I have a pretty good idea of the tone and demeanor and topics of MRAdom.

In my experience, there are a handful of legit issues that MRAs bring up: Family Courts favoring women, Male Rape and Abuse not being properly addressed, Suicide and substance abuse affecting men at higher rates, things like that. And those are real issues that do deserve real attention. But once you actually go to MRA spaces and start to consume MRA material....that is NOT what they spend their time talking about. These "real legit issues" are essentially the banners they wave to get people to come to their club, but then once you are in the clubhouse it's just page after page after page of overt sexism, pick up artist garbage, bitching about exes, and TONS of material complaining about feminists. And not complaining about feminists in way that feminism relates to family court and male abuse and whatnot, nope, just like like, 1 hundred blog article and a thousand forum pages about how Amy Schumer's latest stand up wasn't funny and she's a fat stupid bitch, good for a drunk **** but then you'd ditch her before she could start talking. **** like that.

Don't believe me, just google MRA, just Youtube MRA, find a few blogs, a few Youtube Channels, and few forums. You'll quickly realize that they all in their like mission statement post or their "what this channel is about" video will mention all of those "legit" men's issues, and then go on to spend ALL of their time bitching about women.

Hell in the first international MRA conference they had a few years ago, I think they had something like 20 speakers and not a SINGLE speech was about Family Court or male abuse. Not a single one. A couple of them mentioned it in passing as part of a list of issues in their speech opening before moving on to their real subject, but not a single speech was actually about any of these "legit" issues.

So that is the MRA culture that I have experienced, that I do not understand and cannot relate to. Maybe there is some pristine wonderful and totally reasonable MRA group out there that doesn't hate women at all and just strictly advocates for help and support for men on the issues that most impact them......maybe that group does exist, but I have yet to find them.

I am very grateful to Cassie Jaye for making a documentary about men's issues. I am grateful to all men and women who have publicized the facts related to discrimination against men -- they faced enormous abuse from SJWs.

Even though #notallfeminists are anti-men, those who are have vested interest in suppressing these issues. For example some admitted committing domestic violence. Some have genocidal fantasies.

I have literally never been abused by an SJW. Have you? Can you please tell me the details of how an SJW abused you?

I tend to avoid "movements". I don't like things that tend to emanate from bowels. There's a lot of room between agreeing with a few ideas put forth by groups doing social critiques and becoming a full bore raving member. If you have any ideas you want to discuss, lay them out.

What do you see as defining characteristics of 1st wave, 2nd wave and 3rd wave feminism?

MGTOW??? No thanks. I might choose some aspects of that path in 20 years if I don't have a mate anymore, but the group? Meh:
Men Going Their Own Way (more commonly abbreviated MGTOW, pronounced (/ˈmɪɡtaʊ/)) is a mostly pseudonymous online community[2][3] supported by websites and social media presences[4] cautioning men against romantic relationships with women, especially marriage.[5][6] The community is part of what is more broadly termed the manosphere.[7]

I've read a bit of MGTOW material and it seems to me that "Men Use Women For Sex Then Run" would be a better summation. The material I read basically advocated that if you want a women's affections for whatever reason, sex mostly but sometimes companionship, that you should use the woman for what you want as long as you want while being cautious to entwine none of your affairs so when you are done with her you can quickly leave without any complications and that men should not feel guilty about doing this. This particularly article also advocated that men ought to be able to opt out of parenthood if they get a girl pregnant, and as long as the child is not yet born, they should be able to sign a document that exempts them from any connection to or responsibility for the child so they can continue to go their own way and not be trapped by fatherhood.

It's funny how it doesn't work that way especially in Latin America. Down there when a woman gets too overbearing, the man just finds someone else in short order.

Latin American is also plagued by Machismo. Like Toxic masculinity mixed with traditional catholic patriarchal standards and hopped up to a high degree. It's fairly grotesque to witness.

See this is the kind of thing I am talking about. I hear men, like you, relate this kind of experience. I have never had this problem this has never happened to me. I don't find it that difficult to use simple social queue and body language to tell when/if something is appropriate or not or when/if something I am saying or doing is making someone uncomfortable and to stop and apologize. I have never in my life felt shunned or punished for making a woman feel uncomfortable.

I mean, i'm not like socially perfect, it's not like I've never stuck my foot in my mouth or occasionally said something tasteless, but since I am usually not guilty of such things when I occasionally do mess up I just sincerely apologize and I am forgiven and we move on and it's no big deal.

What kinds of situations are you getting yourself in where feeling shunned and punished for making women uncomfortable is a serious problem you face? If its happening that often maybe your behavior is the problem?

And I gotta say I have never in my life felt like I needed to just take verbal or emotional or physical abuse from women silently and without protest and that responding or reacting would be some kind of social faux pas.

Again, am I just incredibly lucky? Do I just surround myself with a higher caliber of person than you do so that these things do not happen to me?

Again I am going to say that it is not all about you, that you should be taking note of what goes on around you, and I say as well you should make some attempt to take people at their word which I dont feel like you are doing. The empathy is missing, and thats a problem.

But Ok, why have you never noticed that which so many men claim to experience, why do we find you questioning the assertion that women today have turned cruel, and that the feminists trained them to be that way....and furthermore why have you never noticed that the feminists have been training them that way, especially in the schools which used to be for education but which are now primary for indoctrination?

I do not know. I do know that for the top 10-15% of men things have never been better, and I am in that group, because women like us and we know what to do to get them off without all of the immaturity and lack of confidence that most men have now. You could be in that group and very not observant or empathetic of lessor men. Sorta sounds to me like this is what you want to hear. That and that the poor unfortunates deserve their fate, but I am not going to go along there.

But I dont know, I dont know you.

Last edited:
My balls are too big to be threatened by what women do, say or think. Besides, there are a lot of women out there to choose from. So, if one bugs you, find another.

For me it's not even an issue of me being too tough to be bullied by women, there are a lot of powerful women out there that wield a hell of a lot more influence than me. It's that women are just, ya know, people. I've known ****ty women, good women, lying women, cruel women, kind women, funny women......the same as I have known men of all of those same categories. Women come in all personality types as do men as do red head and people with detached earlobes. I just have never encountered in my life any particular correlation between women and treating me in some bad way or doing bad things to me or victimizing me or undermining me or doing any of these things that MRAs seem to think women are doing all the time in droves to damn near all men.

How is my experience so radically different than theirs?

I don't think it actually is. I think the range of women we've encountered is probably pretty similar, but either their perception is radically skewed against women, or their resentful woman-hating demeanor just might be influence the outcome of their relationships with women.

Feminism is a joke. Mainly because women don't understand that they are the majority in the population. They also don't realize their movement was long ago hijacked by left wing pandering democrats. "My body, my choice...to piss my pants rather than fight back against an attacker."

The way that feminists have responded to the "rape culture" thing says it all. A real feminist probably wouldn't find themselves in agreement with a self avowed feminist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feminism....you keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

It seems as if the longer feminism goes on the more crap they make part of their movement. Perhaps one of the best examples of this is in fact the rape culture garbage. I still can't figure out where in the **** they even get the idea that there is a rape culture in the US.

Really? You can't think of ANY thing at all that might have given them that idea? Nothing at all. It's a complete mystery to you where they got the idea that sexual ownership of and entitlement to women is a major theme in our culture, or that the concept of sexual autonomy of women is not well respected? You are just totally flummoxed as to where such an idea might have come from?

It seems as if the longer feminism goes on the more crap they make part of their movement. Perhaps one of the best examples of this is in fact the rape culture garbage. I still can't figure out where in the **** they even get the idea that there is a rape culture in the US.

Well like I was saying...it is a bastardization. A hijacked movement. The idea that women should get equal opportunity as men? Not exactly groundbreaking. But throwing in all the other political crap has watered down the message and destroyed credibility.

There is a reason the NRA is kind of a joke to gun rights advocates as well. Same reason.

Feminism....you keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I understand the original use of the word. Maybe you don't understand the point I'm making?

977fc36807a3a0e10a783e4144e0382a.jpg

Original feminist.

Hijacked feminism:

11a3b317104ca55aef16ed8355926fa8.jpg

Again I am going to say that it is not all about you, that you should be taking note of what goes on around you, and I say as well you should make some attempt to take people at their word which I dont feel like you are doing. The empathy is missing, and thats a problem.

But Ok, why have you never noticed that which so many men claim to experience, why do we find you questioning the assertion that women today have turned cruel, and that the feminists trained them to be that way....and furthermore why have you never noticed that the feminists have been training them that way, especially in the schools which used to be for education but which are now primary for indoctrination?

I do not know. I do know that for the top 10-15% of men things have never been better, and I am in that group, because women like us and we know what to do to get them off without all of the immaturity and lack of confidence that most men have now. You could be in that group and very not observant or empathetic of lessor men. Sorta sounds to me like this is what you want to hear. That and that the poor unfortunates deserve their fate, but I am not going to go along there.

But I dont know, I dont know you.

I mean, I have seen men make women uncomfortable, I have seen men rejected. Heck I'm not a total playboy or anything, I've been rejected. But usually when I have seen men make women uncomfortable it was because they were being very aggressive or creepy and the women was, rightfully, uncomfortable. I mean if a guy is just trying to strike up a conversation at the water cooler with a girl he fancies and they are talking about I dunno Logan and chinese food and its all normal and above board and she runs off and tells HC that he was making her really uncomfortable, well that would be ridiculous and uncalled for. But I've worked in HC, and that is almost never the case. 90% of the time what others saw as just a guy talking normally to a girl at the water cooler about Logan is actually just the lasted instance in a long running case of him constantly trying to chat her up, taking his breaks at the same time as her to follow her around, always just so happening to run into her in the parking lot and constantly asking her out and making advances despite her repeat rejection and increasing discomfort and unease at this behavior.

I've seen a TON of these cases of a guy who just wont take the hint, or even the overt rejection, and just keeps hounding a girls steps and getting all up in her business and commenting on every single things she posts on facebook and liking her beach photos from 5 years ago at 2 am, **** like that. And yeah, the girl has the right to be uncomfortable, but to a person just witnessing one encounter in the lunch room it wouldn't seem he was doing anything strange.

I have heard anecdotes of the very rare occasional girl who is just totally unreasonable and reports a guy for nothing at all untoward, but ya know, women are just people and every once in a while one of them will be an unreasonable asshole, but that is the exception not the rule in my quite extensive experience dealing with such cases.

So that is my experience, care to expound on what these scenarios are where women are just cruel and victimize men for making them feel uncomfortable in a totally unreasonable silly feminist way?

I don't want to imply that such cases are non existent, again women are just people, and people sometimes over react or are unreasonable or are vindictive, etc. But I certainly have not seen that as being the norm, and in my HC time I certainly did not see MORE of that from women than men per se.

Last edited:
I understand the original use of the word. Maybe you don't understand the point I'm making?

977fc36807a3a0e10a783e4144e0382a.jpg

Original feminist.

Hijacked feminism:

11a3b317104ca55aef16ed8355926fa8.jpg

Yeah, neither of those things are feminism. The first is a war time propoganda poster used to recruit women to do manual labor jobs during times of war that they were to immediately vacate when men returned home, the other is, I dunno what, some weird joke? I have literally never in my entire life heard any feminist say or endorse or express anything even remotely sorta kinda like that. I dunno what feminist told you that, I'd like to have a word with her, but I suspect she doesn't exist and some resentful guy made that up as a deliberate misrepresentation.

Well like I was saying...it is a bastardization. A hijacked movement. The idea that women should get equal opportunity as men? Not exactly groundbreaking. But throwing in all the other political crap has watered down the message and destroyed credibility.

There is a reason the NRA is kind of a joke to gun rights advocates as well. Same reason.

Second wave feminists technically hijacked the movement. I think if they kept on target and just stayed focused on rights things would have turned out better, but it became a movement with far reaching goals that stretched into everything that these women wanted from society.

The whole notion of rape culture though just pisses me off. If you know the history of this idea then you know that these women think men are all rapists and think men approve whenever a woman gets raped. These women think that men that go out and condemn it are just coming out for appearances so everyone doesn't know they're a rapist too. The reason they believe the sentences are too low is because men don't really want to punish other men for rape. This kind of stuff is really a good argument for why feminism is cancer to society.

Scitizen said:
I am very grateful to Cassie Jaye for making a documentary about men's issues. I am grateful to all men and women who have publicized the facts related to discrimination against men -- they faced enormous abuse from SJWs.

I have literally never been abused by an SJW. Have you? Can you please tell me the details of how an SJW abused you?

I generally do not answer such questions.

My profile is low enough to avoid SJW abuse. Anyone who addresses the issues men face before a large audience suffers abuse and persecution in many ways.

I generally do not answer such questions.

My profile is low enough to avoid SJW abuse. Anyone who addresses the issues men face before a large audience suffers abuse and persecution in many ways.

Ok, can you give a hypothetical example of how a hypothetical person might be abused by an SJW?

Second wave feminists technically hijacked the movement. I think if they kept on target and just stayed focused on rights things would have turned out better, but it became a movement with far reaching goals that stretched into everything that these women wanted from society.

The whole notion of rape culture though just pisses me off. If you know the history of this idea then you know that these women think men are all rapists and think men approve whenever a woman gets raped. These women think that men that go out and condemn it are just coming out for appearances so everyone doesn't know they're a rapist too. The reason they believe the sentences are too low is because men don't really want to punish other men for rape. This kind of stuff is really a good argument for why feminism is cancer to society.

I think you are making that up. I have had many many many conversations with feminists about the subject and I have never had one tell me that. I did read an MRA list once where they went out and basically found the wildest craziest fringe feminists out there and picked a bunch of quotes from them that said things like that, and yeah, there are crazy feminists out there, but 99.99% of them don't believe anything like that.

Do you want me to judge all men by what the worst 0.01% say about women?

I doubt it.

Ok, can you give a hypothetical example of how a hypothetical person might be abused by an SJW?

Cassie Jaye is not a hypothetical person. Now that she has directed "The Red Pill" documentary which describes discrimination men face, she has much less employment opportunities. Several theaters which originally agreed to show "The Red Pill" cancelled it due to SJW pressure.

I think you are making that up. I have had many many many conversations with feminists about the subject and I have never had one tell me that. I did read an MRA list once where they went out and basically found the wildest craziest fringe feminists out there and picked a bunch of quotes from them that said things like that, and yeah, there are crazy feminists out there, but 99.99% of them don't believe anything like that.

Do you want me to judge all men by what the worst 0.01% say about women?

I doubt it.

Then what do these "normal" feminists say about the rape culture?

Back
Top Bottom