• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Donald Trump’s Company Violated the United States Embargo Against Cuba

I find it fascinating the obscene lengths to which Trump defenders will go to defend his deplorable actions.

If Hillary had done anything like this, they would be calling for her head.

And you would be defending her to obscene lengths. So?

That's exactly what I did. Now, fish, or cut bait.

Accusations just don't work that way. The law doesn't work that way. You have to show me what law he broke.

Accusations just don't work that way. The law doesn't work that way. You have to show me what law he broke.

When you make a factual statement, you need to be able to support it. That's exactly how it works.

"Our Enemy"? No, he was the government's enemy and was so for nebulous and spurious reasons. Don't care personally if people did business with Cuba. Anyway people unofficially did business for years by way of Mexico.

If Hillary had done business with Castro you'd be whining 24/7

If Hillary had done business with Castro you'd be whining 24/7

No, I'm pretty consistent in saying the embargo on Cuba was b.s. Nice try, but I don't expect an honest statement from you.

No, I'm pretty consistent in saying the embargo on Cuba was b.s. Nice try, but I don't expect an honest statement from you.

So you think we should all be free to commit felonies if we think the law is bs?

So you think we should all be free to commit felonies if we think the law is bs?

I don't care for following unjust laws. I jaywalk and speed on the freeway. If I had any actual interest in visiting Cuba I would. Lot's of people get high in utter defiance of the law. So yes, b.s. laws got flaunted all the time. You continue to add nothing of value to this forum.

When you make a factual statement, you need to be able to support it. That's exactly how it works.

You're the one claiming a law was broken. It's hilarious that you refuse to provide the least shred of evidence. Says a lot.

Okay, lets try again - what about the Bush family connections to the Union Banking Corporation and, through that, concentration camps?

I'll give you a hint, the answer to this is the same as the answer to the concerns of the OP.

You first.

Nope, that's not how this works. You made the claim, you back it up. Otherwise I'm going to suspect that your claim was false.

Nope, that's not how this works. You made the claim, you back it up. Otherwise I'm going to suspect that your claim was false.

You made a claim first. That IS how it works. If youre going to make others prove their rhetoric, then be expected to do the same.

Back
Top Bottom