• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'How did we get here?': Trump has normalised mayhem and the US is paying the price

Wrong both gas and flashbangs were used.

I recognize the sound of a teargas canister from miles away. I've have been gassed hundreds of times both in the military and out.

It is as six thirty, half an hour before curfew. Trump wanted good light for the photo op.

The only thing time I have heard anything about anyone throwing anything has been from cultists, but I have seen absolutely zero proof, and Even if true it does not justify the attack on all the other constiutionally protected legal protesters.

On an aside, why are curfews okay it voluntarily stay at home policies aren't???

Trump's virus has killed 106,000 plus. How many casualties from the actual peaceful protests???

You got a video?

A half hour before curfew is when you should be clearing the streets...not waiting until after curfew.

Who said voluntary stay at home policies aren't okay?

Trump doesn't have a virus. You ARE aware it came from China, right?

In any case, when you find it necessary to deflect to irrelevant issues, you've lost.

You are dismissed. (see my sig)

Don't forget A/G Barr ordering the tear gassing of innocent protesters so that Trump could get his Bible photo op.
Which turns out to be a lie.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Right, so American troops using force to stop peaceful protest on American soil by American protestors is OK as long as people get the correct detail of what that force or gas was on those peaceful protestors?

And who is responsible at the DOJ?

Another thing - the curfew was approaching - you stated this in the previous post. Doesn't Trump have to obey his own curfew or does he get a free Pass like Royalty?

I'm just asking for clarity here.

It wasn't a peaceful protest. They were throwing stuff at Barr and the people with him. And, when that happened, police force (not American troops) was justified.

By the DOJ.

It makes all those claiming teargas was used outright liars.

You really think the people around the president **** around with pepper spray???

And by the way that is nasty **** to anyone who has not encountered the real thing...

Since he follows all laws and the Constitution, that nonsense Dem impeachment went nowhere. Furthermore, they KNEW it would go nowhere and they decided to do it anyway. They knew there would be a slew of useful idiots out there who believed their lies.
Lets not leave out that while they were wasting everyones time impeaching him for a phonecall, they were ignoring the pressence of a pandemic at its begining stages.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

You really think the people around the president **** around with pepper spray???

And by the way that is nasty **** to anyone who has not encountered the real thing...

Everyone who served in the Army or on a police force receives NBC training and goes through the CS shack.

It wasn't a peaceful protest. They were throwing stuff at Barr and the people with him. And, when that happened, police force (not American troops) was justified.

Why are so many republicans saying what was done was wrong then if it wasn't a peaceful protest?

You haven't answered my question about who is responsible at the DOJ and also - why does KellyAnne Conway say it was Barr's orders?

Lets not leave out that while they were wasting everyones time impeaching him for a phonecall, they were ignoring the pressence of a pandemic at its begining stages.

Truth. Pelosi showed up in Chinatown telling everyone to chill out about the virus.

NYC Subways and Metro never even shut down until the cleanup at the end.

'How did we get here?': Trump has normalised mayhem and the US is paying the price | US news | The Guardian[

More than 100,000 have died in a pandemic and troops are on the streets. The rate of fresh affronts has outpaced the ability to digest them

The sheer tumult of the Trump era, the unceasing torrent of events that were unthinkable even hours before, has left a nation constantly off balance, unable to find its bearing and grasp how far it has traveled.

The developments of the past 24 hours were a reminder of how slippery the downward slope has been.
=========================================================
A vote for Trump = a vote for continuing chaos & disruption.

The left wing Guardian telling stupidly obvious lies?

It's Trump's fault that horrifically mismanaged Democrat-governed cities are burning and being looted?

Rotsa ruck selling that hooey to voters.

Why are so many republicans saying what was done was wrong then if it wasn't a peaceful protest?

How should I know? I'm not a Republican.

But, if I had to guess, I'd say it's all about politics...not reality.

You haven't answered my question about who is responsible at the DOJ and also - why does KellyAnne Conway say it was Barr's orders?

Barr is the DOJ...along with everyone else.

Why? Are you looking for an individual to attack?

How should I know? I'm not a Republican.

But, if I had to guess, I'd say it's all about politics...not reality.

You seem to have spent a lot of time these last 4 years defending Trump's Republicanism is why I'm asking.

Don't forget A/G Barr ordering the tear gassing of innocent protesters so that Trump could get his Bible photo op.

That's a lie...and you know it.
Barr is the DOJ...along with everyone else.

Why? Are you looking for an individual to attack?

Just wondering why you accused JacksinPA of telling a lie then if Barr IS the DOJ?

You seem to have spent a lot of time these last 4 years defending Trump's Republicanism is why I'm asking.

Just wondering why you accused JacksinPA of telling a lie then if Barr IS the DOJ?

I support Trump...not Republicans.

Barr did not order "the tear gassing of innocent protesters so that Trump could get his Bible photo op." That is a lie.

I support Trump...not Republicans.

Barr did not order "the tear gassing of innocent protesters so that Trump could get his Bible photo op." That is a lie.

A lie that it seems every liberal on the board is quite happy to tell.

~ Barr did not order "the tear gassing of innocent protesters so that Trump could get his Bible photo op." That is a lie.

Post 14, you replied the order to clear the streets was given in the morning. The actual use of smoke grenades or pepper spray or anything else was done before nighttime curfew. All this from your own posts. You also admit that The order came from the DOJ and Barr is the DOJ.
You also claimed it was police action - not military / American troops but in another thread just now, you are attacking a retired General who is unhappy that American troops including National Guard were used.

You see why I don't believe your protestations?

'How did we get here?': Trump has normalised mayhem and the US is paying the price | US news | The Guardian

More than 100,000 have died in a pandemic and troops are on the streets. The rate of fresh affronts has outpaced the ability to digest them

The sheer tumult of the Trump era, the unceasing torrent of events that were unthinkable even hours before, has left a nation constantly off balance, unable to find its bearing and grasp how far it has traveled.

The developments of the past 24 hours were a reminder of how slippery the downward slope has been.
=========================================================
A vote for Trump = a vote for continuing chaos & disruption.

Vote Democrat.

You can burn **** down and kill people and have Biden bail you out.

He demands that the people who ARE responsible accept their responsibility...instead of trying to pass it off on him.

:lamo

I don't think even you really believe that.

Post 14, you replied the order to clear the streets was given in the morning. The actual use of smoke grenades or pepper spray or anything else was done before nighttime curfew. All this from your own posts. You also admit that The order came from the DOJ and Barr is the DOJ.
You also claimed it was police action - not military / American troops but in another thread just now, you are attacking a retired General who is unhappy that American troops including National Guard were used.

You see why I don't believe your protestations?

No tear gas. No innocent protesters. Not for Trump. These are lies.

I don't give a rat's ass what Mullen is unhappy about. He is irrelevant.

The claim is delusional.
The left has normalized what is occurring and did so the moment the President was elected.

~ I don't give a rat's ass ~

I think that's the core really isn't it.

A wide range of others including ex-Trump people see something very different.

if Donald Trump were a real leader (and man) he would be part of the solution.

but he can't. the only way he has ever profited personally is through chaos and bullying.

Republicans ****ed up in a major way and now we all pay for it.

Back
Top Bottom