• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Clinton 'refused to fire adviser who was accused of sexual assault'

At this point I think it may be we all need to admit that persons of power, political, financial, spiritual, physical, have been getting away with demeaning, degrading and abusing others for centuries. And now, at long last, it is no longer acceptable to almost everyone. In another 50 years, it may be that it is not acceptable to anyone at all.

Anonymous sources have become acceptable, have they?

In 2008, this person was sent to counseling and the woman involved was given a different job. In 2008 this would be top shelf dealing with sexual harassment.

In 2008, this person was sent to counseling and the woman involved was given a different job. In 2008 this would be top shelf dealing with sexual harassment.

Yes, I'm not minimizing anything. In 2013 that guy was fired from another job following allegations.
I'm just pointing out the unnamed source in the story quoted because 'unnamed source' has been used so many times by people to dismiss similar stories when it was a Republican involved.

Yes, I'm not minimizing anything. In 2013 that guy was fired from another job following allegations.
I'm just pointing out the unnamed source in the story quoted because 'unnamed source' has been used so many times by people to dismiss similar stories when it was a Republican involved.

Actually I meant to reply to the OP and quoted you instead...sorry about that.

Yep, that was before #metoo. But Hillary did call her (almost ten?) years later to express her concern - so its all good.

Yep, that was before #metoo. But Hillary did call her (almost ten?) years later to express her concern - so its all good.

And how does that excuse the ***** grabber? When has he ever called anyone he personally abused?

Now in this current year, you would believe that they are calling for the accused's head on a plate.

Better late than (never giving a **** in the first place) I guess.

And the GOP elected a known cheat, wife beater and sexist pig as the US president... wonder what is worse?

Of course we don't know facts, since this is coming from anonymous sources, but Hillary taking almost a week to respond to the revelation that Harvey Weinsten- a close associate to the Clintons and Obamas- abused, assaulted and raped women for decades, leads me to believe this is well within the realm of possibilities.

Hillary Clinton

Verified account

@HillaryClinton
13h
13 hours ago

More
A story appeared today about something that happened in 2008. I was dismayed when it occurred, but was heartened the young woman came forward, was heard, and had her concerns taken seriously and addressed.
3,532 replies
4,499 retweets
28,809 likes

Retweet

Hillary Clinton‏
Verified account

@HillaryClinton
Follow
Follow @HillaryClinton

More
I called her today to tell her how proud I am of her and to make sure she knows what all women should: we deserve to be heard.
7:21 PM - 26 Jan

I think we should impeach Hillary Clinton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"something that happened"

Has political discourse really sunk to such a level?

Oh yeah, that's right, 2016-17 happened, forgot.

:yawn:

Does this mean Trump is a proven predator too since so many women have come forward? Or does your outrage begin and end at Hillary Clinton?

If you're not consistent we're not going to take you seriously.

Oh, he's consistent alright. He never shuts up about Hillary Clinton. EVER. (Well, unless he's temp-banned, like now, lolololololololol)

Hillary Clinton 'refused to fire adviser who was accused of sexual assault' during 2008 presidential campaign

Looks like she didn't care one bit that one of her top campaign adviser's was a TIT Grabber etc!

This just means that all of Hillary's claims about being the defender of women, the great women's champion were just so much empty words.
Empty words not only because of her attacks against Bill's accusers, but in her own ranks, protecting a sexual abuser.
So in other words, typical Clinton (both him and her).

So does this mean we're going to take sexual harassment allegations seriously when they are made against someone on the right, while also no longer saying "anonymous sources" whenever we want to make a show of being wilfully blind?

Oh, he's consistent alright. He never shuts up about Hillary Clinton. EVER. (Well, unless he's temp-banned, like now, lolololololololol)

When you can't say anything good about yourself... talk about how terrible others are.

Back
Top Bottom