• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Clinton Calls DOJ Investigation Threats An ‘Abuse Of Power’

Yep, Trump supporters are "anti-establishment". You're a true Trump supporter, you've checked that box.

Democrats will criticize a "Democrat president", when that "Democrat president" behaves like a childish wannabe dictator that openly profits from his own presidency, and puts starkly unqualified people in positions of power.

Were there a mob of Democrats criticizing Obama for the IRS scandals?

I'm still trying to find out which bed Obama was hiding under wetting his pants while the 13 hours passed for the victims of his incompetence in Benghazi. Was there a mob of Dems criticizing that?

The DOJ intrusion into private enterprise with Boeing or Gibson?

The Red Line violations? The inept handling of the Crimea annexation by Russia or the invasion of Ukraine? Bowe Bergdahl? Rigged Primaries? The loss of about 1000 governing seats nationally by the Dems while he was in the White House?

There was plenty to attack Obama for. Before him, Clinton. Seems like the Dems ALWAYS defend their guy. Of course, their guy is always a product of the establishment.

Trump is from outside.

Like I've said, I wish Trump would change his party affiliation just to screw with these a-holes.

so show us the evidence that trump broke the law. I will be waiting. So far no one has posted anything.
PS ignoring facts is a fallacy you should probably stop doing it.

The only person ignoring facts is you. I don't know that Trump has "broken the law". That's why the DOJ appointed the independent counsel to investigate. I am not ignoring facts - you are making up facts.

So far at least3 people associated with the Trump campaign have been arrested and charged. You'll just have to wait until the investigation is complete.

I'm still trying to find out which bed Obama was hiding under wetting his pants while the 13 hours passed for the victims of his incompetence in Benghazi. Was there a mob of Dems criticizing that?

The Red Line violations? The inept handling of the Crimea annexation by Russia or the invasion of Ukraine? Bowe Bergdahl? Rigged Primaries? The loss of about 1000 governing seats nationally by the Dems while he was in the White House?

There was plenty to attack Obama for. Before him, Clinton. Seems like the Dems ALWAYS defend their guy. Of course, their guy is always a product of the establishment.

Trump is from outside.

Like I've said, I wish Trump would change his party affiliation just to screw with these a-holes.

I think there's a soldier somewhere with his shoes untied.

Trump should therefore be impeached.

" Wannabe dictator " Oh the hypocrisy....
The 8 years under Obama moved this Nation closer to resembling a 3rd world tin pot dictatorship than any President before him

You people not only defended him but voted for him....twice.

Lets see, there was using the IRS to target innocent American citizens based on political afiliation, there was hacking into the phone records of AP reporters and declaring James Rosen a criminal conspirator under the 1922 Espionage act.

There was the wide spread illegal unmaskings and surveillance of the Political opposition, James Comey's exoneration of Hillary weeks before she was set to be interviewed

You people convienently ignored Samantha Powers testimony that her identity and security clearance was used to unmask hundreds of people in 2016

There was the destruction of subpoenaed emails, devices and evidence, the tarmac meeting, Holder lying under oath, the billions of dollars in illegal payments to insurers to prop up the failing exchanges, the hundreds of millions of dollars that flowed into the Clinton Foundation, the 1 million dollar " birthday present " to Bill Clinton from Qatar, the undisclosed Clinton foundation donations, the list goes on and on.

So spare us your selective outrage, you dont have a leg to stand on when it comes to criticizing the Trump administratiin

Spare me your selective outrage. If you think a crime has been committed by Obama and people in his administration turn your evidence over to the DOJ. Someone has done that in Trump's case and there is an ongoing investigation.

Just because you hate Democrats, doesn't mean they're criminals, no matter how much you wish it to be so.

Trump is from outside.

You might get your wish!

ROTFLOL... Disastrous? No... it would be WONDERFUL.

Comey made the case against Criminal Hillary, then let her off the hook by using the word “intent”.

Many people convicted of crimes have claimed they did not intend to. Hillary intended to. Everyone knows she intended to. Like the scorpion is born to sting, behaving criminally is in her character.

Hillary coming out and opening her yap on this was the worst things she could have done in her defense. She generates little to no sympathy, and everyone knows she is a criminal who is the beneficiary of a 2-tier justice system.

Corrupt politicians need be locked up to deter future corrupt politicians, and because they are not above the law.

Comey didn't make any case against Hillary Clinton that's why she wasn't charged with anything. In fact, it's well known that Comey used a fake russian document to attack Hillary Clinton--which set off the legal arm chair quarterbacks on FOX NEWS.
James Comey's fake Russian document handling baffles former officials - Business Insider
Comey influenced by bogus Russian document, report says | Fox News

The Uranium One conspiracy has already been debunked--in this video by Shep Smith.

Now we have the right wing Clinton conspiracy theorist's demanding that Shep Smith is fired for telling the truth.
Fox News viewers demand reporter Shepard Smith be fired for debunking 'Clinton uranium scandal' | The Independent

Why did FOX NEWS promote this Uranium One conspiracy--your answer is here.

Last edited:
If you desperately want Clinton prosecuted for something, regardless of the facts and evidence, yet don't want Trump prosecuted for anything, regardless of the facts and evidence, it just might be you who has NO MORAL COMPASS.

Keep fantasizing, the rest of us won't hold our breath and Mueller's investigation continues.

It's sure does continue....

https://nypost.com/2017/10/23/now-democrats-have-a-russia-problem/

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ting-democratic-lobbyist-tony-podesta-n812776

Report: Mueller Investigating Dem Lobbyist Over Ukraine Ties

https://www.salon.com/2017/10/23/ro...up-democrats-including-lobbyist-tony-podesta/

You might get your wish!

Wouldn't that just TOO rich!

The talking heads on FOX and CNN would probably hurt their necks they'd be changing direction so fast.

It's hysterical to compare the "reporting" Allison Camaroda between today and what she was saying as a FOX anchor.

Same with the rest of the "reporters" when they change their propagandist affiliations.

The only person ignoring facts is you. I don't know that Trump has "broken the law". That's why the DOJ appointed the independent counsel to investigate. I am not ignoring facts - you are making up facts.

So far at least3 people associated with the Trump campaign have been arrested and charged. You'll just have to wait until the investigation is complete.

ok so you have no evidence that says trump broke the law just as i knew you didn't so thanks for not being able to support your previous argument.
have a nice day.

I am not ignoring anything as you have not presented any facts.
you can't even support your own argument.

ok so you have no evidence that says trump broke the law just as i knew you didn't so thanks for not being able to support your previous argument.
have a nice day.

I am not ignoring anything as you have not presented any facts.
you can't even support your own argument.

Whatever. Bye, now.

exactly. you didn't have anything to begin with so bye.

LOL - you impress me as someone who is compelled to have the last word :)

I can only be left to assume that when dictators regularly throw their political opponents in prison, you accept their excuses that they're all criminals.

Only if evidence comes forward, or even in some rare cases that the public outcry is strong enough for an trial, or investigation.

Please answer the question, or just get off the thread if your going to bull**** people all day.

ROTFLOL... Disastrous? No... it would be WONDERFUL.

Comey made the case against Criminal Hillary, then let her off the hook by using the word “intent”.

Many people convicted of crimes have claimed they did not intend to. Hillary intended to. Everyone knows she intended to. Like the scorpion is born to sting, behaving criminally is in her character.

Hillary coming out and opening her yap on this was the worst things she could have done in her defense. She generates little to no sympathy, and everyone knows she is a criminal who is the beneficiary of a 2-tier justice system.

Corrupt politicians need be locked up to deter future corrupt politicians, and because they are not above the law.

More accurately Comey injected 'intent' in a part of a statute that didn't require it.

Given that Comey was already drafting memos letting her off the hook even before her FBI 'interview', clearly the fix was in from the start. Look to Obama and Lynch, as well as Comey, as orchestrating and executing that fix. Justice was not served in this instance.

There's no universe in which a President ordering the DOJ to open an investigation into his political rivals isn't an abuse of power.

Just as using a nation's intelligence and LEO departments to surveil political opponents isn't an abuse of power.

I think Trump supporters just refuse to accept innuendo as truth. Refuse to convict the POTUS on MSM “proof” from anonymous sources, as an example. I seriously doubt there are Trump supporters who will excuse any illegal behavior on his part for partisan reasons. We are nation of laws. And few conservatives would be willing to give Trump a pass because of their political beliefs. Really. True conservatives just arent built that way.

The more innuendo? The more MSM piles on? The more a conservative tends to dig in his/her heels to fend it off. We tend to do the same exact thing when cop so-called wrongdoing hangs someone before the facts are out... when lives are ruined by sometimes baseless accusations... and many other instances of what may be guilty until proven innocent scenarios.

If nothing else, most conservatives, true conservatives, live by our laws and respect them. Those that would really give someone a pass because of their political beliefs are, IMO, far and few between.

Just MVHO...
Way too many Trump supporters accept and agree with his pro alt-right views.
Way too many Trump supporters agree with his childish bullying tactics on Twitter.
Way too many Trump supporters accept his constant lying and twisting of the truth.
Way too Trump supporters agree with his constant disparaging of people because of their views or their color.
Trump is a pathetic and childish moron who relishes revenge on perceived enemies.
Trump’s comments show that he has no respect for the US judicial system or our laws.
**** Trump.

Way too many Trump supporters accept and agree with his pro alt-right views.
Way too many Trump supporters agree with his childish bullying tactics on Twitter.
Way too many Trump supporters accept his constant lying and twisting of the truth.
Way too Trump supporters agree with his constant disparaging of people because of their views or their color.
Trump is a pathetic and childish moron who relishes revenge on perceived enemies.
Trump’s comments show that he has no respect for the US judicial system or our laws.
**** Trump.

#1. I have a feeling you wouldn't know what alt-right was, even if it climbed up inside of you.
#2. Yes we like his behavior on twitter, its more informative of what he wants, or plans to do. Not to mention it gets salt from all of the thin skinned troglodytes out there.
#3. We see what he says, and we accept what he says. Only because we don't overly look so deep into his words, we can see what he had for breakfast that morning. People like you are the ones who pull everything he says apart, and pull meaning out of it that isn't even there.
#4. ??? I honestly have no idea on what the hell your talking about right there. Maybe a TDS imposed fever dream or something?
#5. Trump is allowed to have his own comments, and opinion on things. Just like any other person in the country. But its good to see that you actually hold this president to some form of higher standard at least.

#1. I have a feeling you wouldn't know what alt-right was, even if it climbed up inside of you.
#2. Yes we like his behavior on twitter, its more informative of what he wants, or plans to do. Not to mention it gets salt from all of the thin skinned troglodytes out there.
#3. We see what he says, and we accept what he says. Only because we don't overly look so deep into his words, we can see what he had for breakfast that morning. People like you are the ones who pull everything he says apart, and pull meaning out of it that isn't even there.
#4. ??? I honestly have no idea on what the hell your talking about right there. Maybe a TDS imposed fever dream or something?
#5. Trump is allowed to have his own comments, and opinion on things. Just like any other person in the country. But its good to see that you actually hold this president to some form of higher standard at least.

Your comprehension is very poor.
Trump is a childish moron who is a pathetic and embarrassing leader.
His pathetic approval ratings show must folks agree.
**** Trump. He needs to go.

Prove it.

The feds have already apologized, and are paying out taxpayer money to 41 Tea Party groups because they were guilty of abuse of power.
Which is what I said in disagreeing.

Just as using a nation's intelligence and LEO departments to surveil political opponents isn't an abuse of power.

You don't think that would be an abuse of power?

Your comprehension is very poor.
Trump is a childish moron who is a pathetic and embarrassing leader.
His pathetic approval ratings show must folks agree.
**** Trump. He needs to go.

Your opinion is noted.

If you desperately want Clinton prosecuted for something, regardless of the facts and evidence, yet don't want Trump prosecuted for anything, regardless of the facts and evidence, it just might be you who has NO MORAL COMPASS.

Keep fantasizing, the rest of us won't hold our breath and Mueller's investigation continues.

After one year of investigation there is no evidence of Trump collusion, including circumstantial evidence. Even if the evidence is still out there, the burden of proof is not being met. It is not as obvious as the sales pitch has been.

Say it was found out that Trump sold national resources to Russian interests. In this case, say Trump sold the rights to copper mining in the national parks, to Russian businesses with ties to Moscow. These businesses are willing to bribe and grease to get the rights. After it was all said and done, the Russians donate $150 million to the Trump foundation. This foundation is the only agency, both public or private, who makes any cash money on the deal. The tax payer gets nothing from the sale of the national treasure. Would Trump be allowed to slide, if Mueller found this out? The answer is no, since this is not right.

The bottom line is the Clintons and Democrats have desperately employed, the age old, blame someone else game, to take the heat off themselves. After Trump was elected and had control of power, the left felt very vulnerable, because of these Russian scams, they thought they could hide by controlling the reigns of power.

The game plan to set up a defense, was like an older sibling, blaming the youngest sibling, for something they did. This strategy can be affective, since the younger sibling is blindsided by the false accusation. The younger sibling is not a seasoned liar, due to being innocent and having no need to prepare a lie defense. Even if they are innocent, that can't necessarily make their innocence clear, under the pressure of the false accusations. The result is they can look guilty. It is only after there is no hard evidence, does the tide start to turn.

The older sibling, who is skilled at lying, keeps the heat on and tries to deflect any spot light off them. The problem is hard data is not easy to lie away, when objective people finally enter the room. This week, testimony will begin for the FBI agent, who had been gagged by the Democrats. He is now free to talk and provide tangible evidence, that will be made public. He is the neighbor, who will step forward, who recorded the broken vase on his cell phone.

What becomes of the accused younger sibling, who is now innocent, yet was victimized by almost everyone? He gets a lot of slack in the future. The way this is turning out, it almost seems like a play that was written in advance.

Back
Top Bottom