• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Herman Cain Hospitalized with Covid - was at Tulsa Rally

Sounds like Cain is still hospitalized. No details anywhere.

That’s about two weeks. Not a good sign.

I wonder who the next COVID denier to go down will be?

Sounds like Cain is still hospitalized. No details anywhere.

That’s about two weeks. Not a good sign.

I wonder who the next COVID denier to go down will be?

I have not been able to find update on Mr, Cain‘s condition either.

You sound excited, like everything is going as planned.

Impressive that you’ve returned to the thread to quadruple down on the initial stupidity of your earlier posts.

It's kind of hard to have any sympathy for these idiots, but I saw a diagram of how the ventilators are put into your lungs. I would not wish that on anyone.....Makes wearing a mask look like a great idea.

I have zero pity or empathy for them. Walk around without a mask and you deserve what you get.

Wear a mask or wear a ventilator, your choice. Just don't complain when you get infected. They are not just idiots, they are dangerous idiots who care not about their fellow americans. Their rights my arse.

The guy survived stage 4 colon cancer only to die from the virus that many call fake.

I have zero pity or empathy for them. Walk around without a mask and you deserve what you get.

Wear a mask or wear a ventilator, your choice. Just don't complain when you get infected. They are not just idiots, they are dangerous idiots who care not about their fellow americans. Their rights my arse.

Disgusting.

Tragic needless death.

I was hoping that he could survive and be the voice of reason to all those who openly flaunt disdain for rules with masks and social distancing.

That Tulsa rally (and other similar congested events) should never have happened.

Can't for one month we take this seriously and get this under control??? Bring the numbers down so we can have contact TIMELY testing and contact tracing to get this under control - we need our lives and economy back - and that is the path.

I have been an ICU RN for decade......and I have never seen anything like this. Never. Never have I seen multiple staff members contracting communicable disease in such a manner. This is different. Selfishly, I was really hoping he could come out on the other side of this and be the voice of reason that might change hearts and minds on this issue.

One month of full compliance. One month. Then we should have enough testing ability to bang out testing quickly - so contact tracing has significant effect .

Or who was there at the event that infected Caine.

And because how this virus works...they may have been presymptomatic or asymptomatic.

With thousands of unmasked people surrounding him....it could have been anyone. Sadly, he likely transmitted it to others before realizing he was ill.

I hate this friggen virus. What I hate worse is we have the power contain it. But we all need to take it seriously so we can slow it down enough to ramp up testing with rapid turnaround times - that way contact tracing can mean something.

Isn't it clear to folks yet that this is not a seasonal thing? Will go away in the spring ? Which Spring? 2050?

Some seem to be depending on herd immunity, when it isn't even clear there is any long standing immunity we can expect.

With thousands of unmasked people surrounding him....it could have been anyone.

Correct, including someone who was planted by a left-wing nut.

Or he could have been infected on purpose at a different location.

Disgusting CT crap. Go away.

Or Trump held an ill-advised political rally while discouraging basic safety precautions.

Post this drivel in conspiracy board.

Please just give up your conspiracy theory ....it makes no sence to think someone who knew they had Covid 19 went to the rally ...passed the temperature check and then intentionally sat near enough to Mr Cain hoping to infect him with Covid19. ( But not infect any of his friends who sat near him ) Oh , somehow the infected planted person knew that Mr. Cain would get Covid 19 and the infected person also also knew doctors would not be able to save him....or maybe the Infected plant sent someone else to Mr Cain’s hospital room to terminate him. Yes , I guess that makes as much sence as your theory of intentionally killing him by infecting him with Covid 19.

Yes, Louie Gohmert tried to suffocate Cain with his mask on orders from Trump but Cain ran way, only to succumb to the virus in Gohmert's mask later.

Please just give up your conspiracy theory ....it makes no sence to think someone who knew they had Covid 19 went to the rally ...passed the temperature check and then intentionally sat near enough to Mr Cain hoping to infect him with Covid19. ( But not infect any of his friends who sat near him ) Oh , somehow the infected planted person knew that Mr. Cain would get Covid 19 and the infected person also also knew doctors would not be able to save him....or maybe the Infected plant sent someone else to Mr Cain’s hospital room to terminate him. Yes , I guess that makes as much sence as your theory of intentionally killing him by infecting him with Covid 19.

Don't even bother. This is the same group who believes there will be microchips in the vaccine.

They are beyond even trying to educate.

Don't even bother. This is the same group who believes there will be microchips in the vaccine.

They are beyond even trying to educate.

I hear you.

Alien DNA , sex with demons , Lizard people in power, the moon is really a yummy green cheese , .....just another day of Conspiracy Theories in the USA.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom