• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Herman Cain Hospitalized with Covid - was at Tulsa Rally

The man was always a moron. Just shows you that making money does not take a genius.

That moron is way past any of your life accomplishments.

So, would you need a ladder to reach moron status?

Fair question.

Fair question.

Someone crap in your breakfast?

Fair question.

Would be a shame to lose a man of such accomplishment to a political rally.. Agree?

The man was always a moron. Just shows you that making money does not take a genius.

People make bad decisions and this would clearly qualify. Cain's resume would lead me to believe he is not a moron.

All they need to do was call it a protest and the virus would have magically disappeared.

Protesters tend to wear masks more often than trumpanzees going to nazi rallies.

All they need to do was call it a protest and the virus would have magically disappeared.

There wouldn’t have been 2/3 empty seats if it had been a protest!

:mrgreen:

People make bad decisions and this would clearly qualify. Cain's resume would lead me to believe he is not a moron.

Yet, there he was, a 74 year old guy at a large indoor public gathering with no social distancing or mask wearing in the middle of a pandemic in an area that had accelerated spreading.

Sounds even stupider than his 9/9/9 plan.

Protesters tend to wear masks more often than trumpanzees going to nazi rallies.

You spew some if the most ignorant stuff, but it fits right in with the pasty white progressive narrative, so I'll call you a great team player.

Yep. And I sincerely hope there was no foul play involved here.

WTF are you talking about? Foul play how exactly?

Cain went to a rally with thousands of people, sat elbow to elbow with a bunch of them, didn't wear a mask, and got infected. Nothing seems unusual or suspicious about that outcome. I hope he recovers without long term harm, and that when he does he urges everyone to NOT do what he did - but to wear masks when social distancing isn't possible.

I hope that’s true. Because, out of all the attendees who could have gotten sick, it just happens to be a famous politician, not only that, a famous black politician

All I’m going to say is that some far-left nut better not have planted a sick individual at the rally

:2rofll:

The Trump cult is getting desperate.

Correct.

And out of all the people who could have gotten sick, it was a famous black Republican

I hope the other poster who quoted me is correct, and this is just a coincidence

It's not a coincidence at all. He attended a massive gathering of people and took none of the suggested precautions. And he got infected. Cause and effect is in full effect here.

WTF are you talking about? Foul play how exactly?

I don't think it would have happened at the rally, they took everyone's temperature

Some left-wing nut could have exposed him to the virus after the rally - it is exactly what the left needs right now, especially the picture of a black politician getting sick at a Trump rally, when Trump is trying to argue that he is an advocate for the black community

Out of 6,200 people attending the rally, the first case of someone coming down with COVID, supposedly at the rally, is a famous black Republican politician - The chances of this happening are literally 1 out of 6,200

Again, I hope I'm wrong

Ug, he's probably not going to make it, I'll give him a hopeful thought. :(

I keep waiting to hear Trump and Pence have it, they are so careless. Of course, they have way more protection and testing than most of America but still, people around them are dropping like flies by a zapper.

Next to drop is probably a few of those choir members that preformed for Pence unmasked and singing their lungs out. :shock: I couldn't believe it when I saw it.

I don't think it would have happened at the rally, they took everyone's temperature

Some left-wing nut could have exposed him to the virus after the rally - it is exactly what the left needs right now, especially the picture of a black politician getting sick at a Trump rally, when Trump is trying to argue that he is an advocate for the black community

Out of 6,200 people attending the rally, the first case of someone coming down with COVID, supposedly at the rally, is a famous black Republican politician - The chances of this happening are literally 1 out of 6,200

Again, I hope I'm wrong

With roughly 7000 people there, and a widespread pandemic, the chances of an asymptomatic person was there is about 100%. In fact, with a 3% exposure rate, which is conservative, there were probably a couple hundred people there who were infected and spreading.

There’s no tracking mechanism in place because we live in a backward nation, but we know many Trump staffers tested positive, and at least one reporter:

Reporter at Trump'''s Tulsa rally tests positive for COVID-19

Again, I hope I'm wrong

So, I would think you would be one of the people who thought the virus was a left hoax? No?

If let's say for humor's sake, this is true. A mask would have probably protected the guy against the alleged terror attack. So either way, to make a point by going maskless is not a wise idea. Maybe you should mask up so that no leftest terrorists give you the virus.

So what? People can be asymptomatic and contagious. It's why we wear masks. If you're not informed enough to know that, why not lay off the idiotic CTs when there's an in fact rational explanation fully supported by the science and medical and infectious disease experts, and what we know about COVID 19.

Again, I hope I'm wrong

Some right wing racist could have exposed Herman Cain. Or his girlfriend/wife. Or the bartender at whatever bar he went to, or a waiter if he went to a restaurant. Or someone who drove him there. Or someone in the VIP camp who worked for Trump. Or one of thousands of cheering Trump supporters in attendance. Or the police. Or Trump's private event security. Or...................etc........................

Stupid CT is stupid. BE BEST!

Back
Top Bottom