• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Has Your Opinion of Fox News Changed?

Has Your Opinion of Fox News Changed?

• Total voters
Tony Snow,Eric Burns, Marc Lamont Hill, Bob Beckel, Dick Morris, Bill Kristol, Ed Henry, and Glenn Beck right off the top of my head.
Bill kept the reasons for his "free agency" (as he put it) close to his chest. Though a lot of this was occurring at the same time that The Weekly Standard was going through management changes (Murdoch had previously had his hand in the magazine), it is also to be noted that the Tea Party populism showcased by many at Fox News and Glenn Beck wasn't as friendly toward Kristol's free trade, liberal (in cimparison) immigration stance, or his foreign policy views with interventionism in the middle east.

So, no, sexual politics weren't influential there.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

They were the lowest common denominator before, nothing's changed.

Tony Snow,Eric Burns, Marc Lamont Hill, Bob Beckel, Dick Morris, Bill Kristol, Ed Henry, and Glenn Beck right off the top of my head.

I wasn't really looking for a list, just was wondering why, when men leave, nobody assumes they didn't do so because they were being harassed, but when women do it, that's the first thing some people assume.

I wasn't really looking for a list, just was wondering why, when men leave, nobody assumes they didn't do so because they were being harassed, but when women do it, that's the first thing some people assume.

Gosh, I don't. And in the case of Andrea Tantaro, I knew it was partly about her book. And Jedidiah got a great offer; rather than being a "regular contributor," on "The View" she's a star.

Yes it has. A bunch of women have left the network and now their "traditional values," slogan is kinda pointless.

It hasn't changed the content, only your interpretation of the content.

With the recent sexual assault scandals that have become public in the past year, has your opinion of the network changed? For me, I used to be a big Fox News fan, but not anymore.
I lost interest in fox long ago. The rumors about oreily have been circulating for years. I do hope fox survives this or one of the other right leaning news groups emerges to take their place.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

With the recent sexual assault scandals that have become public in the past year, has your opinion of the network changed? For me, I used to be a big Fox News fan, but not anymore.

Not really. They liked hiring pretty young women, so it seemed rather obvious that at least some verbal abuse was likely to be going on from time to time. I'm kinda glad that they were at least getting some compensation, that **** is creepy.

Not really. They liked hiring pretty young women, so it seemed rather obvious that at least some verbal abuse was likely to be going on from time to time. I'm kinda glad that they were at least getting some compensation, that **** is creepy.

Admit it though, there aren't many ugly women in any television media. They are few and far between. And, how many 400 lb'rs do you see on television media? Obviously all networks discriminate against the fat and the ugly.

Back
Top Bottom